Sources playing BITCH !

3rd_levelup

I have no filter and speak my mind. I love to see sources with puppet strings.   from Eroids come here and tip toe around like they are on probation. Fuck Eroids them scamming bitches, the whole site is a scam Because the admin running it is a business. Pump up a source and get paid. Pump up many sources and get paid big-time. At members expense. 

So, you sources coming here trying to branch out tip toeing around  let your balls hang out and get the eballs out of your mouth. You should be active in all review sites if you weren't bitches. Don't just pop in once a week to ask for review when you are in other site Every day. It is a insult. We see you and will let you know how we feel without a filter. 

Peace out puppets 

Nytex

Playing bitch ??????  How the fucking hell did you know my wife spanked me last night ???  WTF bro >:  you spying on me ???

B

Burrr

Personally, never felt like I was getting ripped off on eroids. I've had some issues with their verification process and don't care much for the rating system, but would not call it a scam.  I think it is correct to call it a business. The 2 src's I've bought from were on both boards. 

3rd, did you get scammed by eroids?

Props to Nytex for being an active member here, wish more sources did the same. 

Outlawthing

I know what you are talking bout third  if you want reviews get active  and people will buy from you  I just placed to big orders and it was because the sources were active and showed there profesionalism   And I wil say I was interestEd in spartans  products but chose other sources because I can communicate easily just made a third other with Another source  who has showed me he cares enough to communicate    

Nytex

Hahaha it was a Teacher / detention type of thing LOL  Wish public school was more like that !!! ;)

3rd_levelup

Yes I have burr. Nothing too painful but enough to make me bitter when I see sources pop their heads in on occasion asking  for votes

Dolf

Get active, run a promo, and create competition. There's a few sources I'd like to try, but won't because they have the smell of eroid cock-n-balls all over their face and breath. Admin and mods at MG won't be bought to ban nay sayers, competition, or delete negative reviews from sources who are crooked as a roach leg! Honesty and integrity from admin, mods, and high karma members are what will make this a safer and more reliable process for us all. Keep doing what you do 3rd! I love your in your face brutal honesty approach my brotha!

siegmund

times 2.with dolf (I.cant.find.the.times button on this.phone.so I have.to spell it ). Keep ,keeping real 3rd. Real is real my friend.

3rd_levelup

True Outlaw just because a source is silent on the boards don't make them a bad source but wen guys are asking source questions in their discussion form they should at least answer. Its just rude. As for eroid  I have no issue with that site because the chain of events that happen over there explains their character to a tee. They are a money making site period. You, me, and every bother member are just a number. Or should I say just a symbol on their eyes/$$. 

Peace out. And no I am not a robot

csancheezy

;) just joking 3rd.. I like it when you call out them little cockroaches lurking in the corners trying to pounce on unsuspecting peeps.. I have never been a part of other sites, but I have pretty much only heard 98% negative comments about all of them, so I am not interested in finding out really.

3rd_levelup

I hear ya bro but there are tons of great members there too. Some of them I seen here. Its all about mingling and sharing info in my opinion. 

A

Axle

put yourself in the shoes of your customer.  I spent years as the guy trying to find good shit.   If a source puts themselves in the customers shoes then they will see that customers want to purchase from a source that active in a community.   Simply put  activity = security in a consumers mind. IMO

wtdragon

Lmao, I'm really new to this forum or any forum, but I have to say in the short time I've been a member, I've learned a lot of things from mg and the other members here. Not too mention a few good laughs. Some of you guys are efin hilarious. Just wanted to say thankx for all the info and feedback.Glad I came across this site and plan on being a part of it for time to come.

siegmund

plus 1 im glad you like it here ,,,it gets better mg is really a band of brothers  tight knit ,but the funny thing once you signed on and made a intro your a  brother unlike othe sites.....

Turning 40

I always assumed it (and MG as well) were a business. I'd better explain why!

A site like MG and Eroids are not cheap to run. The hosting costs alone will be 'significant' - so who pays these costs?

Most free sites - rely on advertising revenue - Not applicable here.

So if not funded by advertisers then the users pay a subscription - Not applicable here.

That only leaves the sources as the answer as to where the site gets it's money from. I.E. indirect advertising revenue.

I have no issue with that. Provided the information provided is unbiased (and I believe on MG it is) and that vets/mod are not actively pushing one source and that source is selling junk (which I don't believe MG do) then I have no problem with MG being funded by sources.

I might be wrong - this is simply my chain of thought - would love Admin to clarify.

admin

Staff member

we are now thinking to introduce a subscription fee for sources, to be sincere i've invested a lot of money and time in this project and i think it's time for sources to give something back...

Nytex

Long overdue in my opinion and no reason to think anything would change as far as honesty of rankings.  Just like a tenant in an apartment, you pay your rent every month but that does not give you the right to act like an asshole, throw big parties and rock the boat you get tossed out.

In fact charging rent or a listing fee just may encourage sources to be present more often which is also a good thing.