Sources playing BITCH !

I

icdeadlifters

CALLING ALL THE BASIC BITCHES: http://youtu.be/dKY0FsUEMyw

LMAO.......

Big Nasty

Rgonza I know this is off topic from this discussion but how you doing and are you all healed up and back in the gym? 

I

icdeadlifters

Kielbasa_Posse said:
</p><p>I left for that reason. When you call out Mods and you have over 1900 karma and they bump you down to 19 did I give a shit ?? Nope !! Dirty Ass mods can't handle the truth. I must have been getting in the way of free payouts.... Even though I could prove I paid for everything ! Does it matter ? Nope they will get what they deserve. A lot of sources don't like a few of them Mods......  Just Saying.... </p><p>
 </p><p>X2</p><p> </p>

SwellMel

I would agree, I never got ripped off on eroids, but I did get a load of bunk (see underdosed) Test-E from the top rated domestic supplier on eroids earlier in the year.  Shot EOD 450 mg Test-E for 4 weeks and then took blood test, total testosterone was "under" 400 total per mm.

Unfortunately I had a ton of that stuff and had to dump it, picked up some new inventory from a gym guy (paid through the nose) but it was 10-4, within a couple of weeks I was back in business.

B

Burrr

Sucks that you got the weak stuff, did you post your blood work and leave a review? 

I've had pretty good luck so far, I did get one small batch from a source I bought from before that I think felt weak, but I did not get bloods done. Just going by feel. 

My favorite eroids sources are also my MG sources, I've got my bases covered. 

I do hate the better than thou attitude that happens to much over there, and once a couple adv members start ragging on a newbie they all jump in. I got treated good as a noob, but I got coached by a couple of good members and they kept the trolls with the adv tag from riding my ass.