Spring Cutters

Dolf

The iodine in table salt is minimal and is not absorbed by the body very efficiently. A supp is definitely the way to go. 

blastthru23

[[{"fid":"36428","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Accept - Balls to the Wall","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

kitten

i run t3 often in the past. usually only after bloodwork in combination with hgh. so it was depending on the hgh rates. but it changed between 25mcg in the beginning up to 100mcg. never had issues. but bloodwork every few weeks were needed to make amount correct. i tried alwasy to stay in the upper ref area and not exeed too much. if that happend i reduced.

last time when everything crushed i did not use it with hgh. i started as always with 12.5 mcg. 3 days later 25mcg. 1 week later 50mcg. another week later 75mcg. and than same way out. i did not realize the crush directly. after a lot of tremor and sickness and other sides i did a bloodwork. my tyroid was grown drastic and overboosting like hell.

i had longer periods at higher rates... but that time it crushed badly. you can not be sure to be safe. i really do not recommend in hobby use.

kitten

bro... my english is not that good. i would like to describe in detail how quick you can damage and how less controll you only have with tyroids. what worked last year can crush everything tommorow. it is simply a very closed and sensitive system. the older you get, the more instable and risk you have. i really cant recommend you to use t3 without the need for it. if you dont listen... you need strict bloodwork every 2 weeks. specially you need one, better 2 bloodworks before using tyroid. you must know your natural scores. you need to do bloodwork 2 weeks after changing the ammount and you need bloodwork 3-4 weeks twice after ending cycle.  as i told before, when i used pharma hgh in amounts like 8-12 iu daily, i was forced to use t3. otherwise i would have gone in other probs. the benefit without hgh is not that big in relation to its risks. i cant explain to you like would like because of the language barrier. so try to read more about tyroids. i can only see a benefit in t3 with hgh. without i would not think about.

strong

I've only done Test e and deca 2 cycles and 1 cycle with sust and NPP. These have been my most successful cycles. Tren was great but I felt like shit the whole cycle. Too much Anxiety on Tren for me. I plan on running it very low dose this spring. If I'm feeling anxious I will switch over to NPP. 

strong

Yes sir Blast. I just set up to donate this Friday. So many variables to the lifestyle we live. Bloodwork, Checking BP, donating is just another part of it. Its certainly important but so is eating properly, working out hard, stretching, etc. We sure are not afraid to give effort.. I love it...

blastthru23

I think I'll go in on Saturday, maybe they'll stop blowing up my phone. I swear they call me every damn day. They want my platelets because I have A+ blood type. They can have the blood, take 2 pints, but not sitting in a chair to 2-3 hours.

Yeah, so many facets to enjoy in this obscure lifestyle. Little do most know that it's a lifestyle of chasing improvements in all dimensions of our weird existence. One thing affects the other and on it goes. Dude, I even get along with my ex wife now. That there is a damn miracle! I attribute it to this. The focus, the discipline, Sometimes the things line up? 

strong

I now take Synthroid/levothyroxine for  hypothyroidism. I dose 25mcg a day on an empty stomach upon rising. I am sure that my Thyroid was underperforming after bloodwork with my Dr.  25mcg is a maintenance/replacement dose, sort of like 200mgs of cyp for low T. I don't think you will see much from 25Mcg. Start there and ramp it up..  You do what you think is best but i'd say don't mess with it... I ran Clen a few years ago and was thinking of adding T3 but read too many stories of peoples Thyroid not coming back to function...

strong

Kitten, I think your English is excellent Bro. Don't sweat that shit bro. You have shown to be knowledgeable and a gentleman. Good to have you here..

strong

Get it done brother.. Platelets only take an Hour. My wife did it last time. I am only donating whole Blood. There is no way I'm letting my blood exit my body, run through a machine and back into my body..  That's just me...

I agree with your second paragraph. I lifted my whole life minus some stints. I have been so committed for the last 3-1/2 years its amazing. I have to give credit to members/friends on MG.. We really are a tight group that hold each other accountable. I am excited about life again. My fitness goals of 2018 are lofty. I will meet them and then spiral into higher expectations.  I was told once that my expectations of others are too high. I don't think so. Maybe I was just around the wrong people. This lifestyle amongst all you fine Guys/girls has made me want to be better in every facet...  Thanks Friends... 

blastthru23

As suggested, I've begun looking into the gh-T3 relationship. Its an interesting subject, and in a nutshell, it seems that gh suppresses T3, so taking exogenous T3 may be indicated while taking gh. On the other hand, it appears that T3 upregulates gh and igf-1 without supplementing gh or igf-1. On a brief reading, it seems that T3 supplementation makes gh more effective for anabolism. But, I havent found any documentation leading to the notion that supplementing T3 requires gh supplementation. I'm wondering if, based on your experience, that you may have already had a bad thyroid thus the ensuing complications you had after taking both. I'm going to continue to pursue research in the interactions between the two hormones. Oops, forgot to mention that there were more adverse effects related to exogenous T4 and gh which resulted in problems with natural T3 production.

SemperFi

Your english is excellent brother.

Those who are competing are forced by the nature of the game to abuse themselves with supplementation. Just to remain competitive they are literally killing themselves. Kitten, I am not saying that you cannot screw your thyroid up with a single simple cycle of T3 but if I was a betting man I would say that your personal thyroid health was due to the cumulative abuses that were forced upon you by the industry to remain competitive. You experiences are a good measure for all of us to seriously consider and might even lead us to reconsider some of our decisions in regards to supplementation and personal health. Good, bad or ugly keep sharing from your own personal knowledge and experience.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

But... with the right support system any sheep can be a wolf. ;) People will surprise you with the correct leadership and inspiration. Will power is a dead end road. Resolve is a guaranteed ticket to success.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

It is a very difficult synergy that is hard to get a perfect answer for. Each can have dual effects.... i.e.. T3 can decrease the anabolic effect of gh and it can also increase it. As with everything we play with the research is limited and the interactions are so complex there may never be a definitive clear cut answers. Like you Blaster I have not done enough research to know if GH should be part of a stand alone T3 cycle. I have only heard that GH supplementation is benefited from the addition of T3. Some of the reasoning is to combat the possible effects of gh onset hypothyroidism and also to multiple the effectiveness of the gh.

The rabbit hole is so deep on most of this stuff it is easy to get distracted or lean in a certain direction of belief. It makes sense to remain cautious and keep at least one leg on the responsible side of the fence.

SEMPER FI

Dolf

X2 with strong...your English is fine and I understand you perfectly so don't sweat it brother!

kitten

thanks for the complements gentlemen. appreciate that.

i noticed that i expressed myself wrong. i agree with both of you. if you use gh, specially higher dosages like 8 or more i.u (some will already need t3 with 4-6iu) you will need tyroid supplementation. otherwise you wont see the benefits 100% and further you will decrease your secretion into a crush or deep underfunction. the interessting thing is... you can receive complete opposite reaction. you can just as turn into a overboosting after setting down t3. that happend right after tappering it out to me. depending on so many things we cant control.  if you use gh, you are simply forced at some special time to do bloodwork and supplement tyroid hormones. usually the requirement is growing with the igf levels. thats what i always observed in my bloodworks. and i did many;) i did not want to say that you need gh for using t3. as you said you need tyroids when administrating gh. it is correct that there are synergetic effects. but not really interesting for us. 

the other thing is... my tyroid system was ok for 15 years. never had issues. i always worked proffesionaly with bloodwork and never exeeded sensible scores. but i got older, my body got older and more sensitive due aas, gh and peptides supplementation. after years, we start reacting stronger than the years before. that happens to all of us. i call it a naturall law. and if you destroy your tyroid by supplementing it wrong (and the problem is still, you cant be sure you doing it right until you start and than you will see later) you will increase the range of  complications due our tyroid system is such a complex binded system to so many other processes in our bio... just think well dude. i dont want to scare... just wanted to show danger. i hope other guys read this later too and start thinking and changing so this is a important exchange ;)

TKC432

I finally donated last week.  My phone and email had been blowin up too.  Whole blood for me only though .... I'm with Strong on this one .... not so keen on my blood going out and through that machine and then back into my body .... something about them bringing the machine to the local high school gym and setting it up for a one day blood drive makes me think of the carnival coming to town and the dilapidated rollercoaster they set up in the middle of the night.  I just don't trust it.