Spring Cutters

TKC432

Its forum threads like this that make me very glad to be back here at MG.  Being away for the past 8 months or so I slowly forgot how much value this site has to offer and just how much can be learned from the Family here.  We are all in this iron game for different reasons but it is truly a blessing to have the support and sometimes "tough love" reality checks that the MG Family dishes out.  Just had to post this .... Damn glad to be back.  ....and Kitten your English is just fine.  Glad to have your wise input here. 

blastthru23

Ive done the machine thing I think twice. I felt very cold, and weird for the rest of the day. I craved red meat something fierce, even though they only took white blood cells. Ive also donated marrow a bunch of times, but was paid for it, $500 for a half hour of strange sensations. Once, the no wore off and I just had to deal with pain. Almost as bad as getting a tooth pulled with no pain killer. The thing they jab you with is about the size of a 16p nail. Good thing I'm not afraid of needles.

Dolf

As far as aas is concerned platelet donations do nothing to lower bp by reducing rbc count which is what running gear causes to get elevated. If your hematicrit is 48 or below then platelets are a life saver for cancer and burn patients. If your hematocrit is elevated above 48 then regular or double rbc donation is a lifesaver for yourself. Once you go over 54 they will not take your blood.

Dolf

Come on guys. I know more of you are planning spring cutters! Tell us what you have in mind.

kitten

my spring is a never ending story bro. so i stay lean most of the time ;)

but i can tell one thing. methenolone is one of the most underrated gear for these purposes. most dudes dose it too low and get disappointed. methenolone starts to show its benefits by 600 - 800 mg/week. old storys and myths let people think that primo has low potency but it depends really on dosing. if your bodyweight is 220lb you cannot expect much from 400mg/week. try 800 and show patience while building slow but very quality gains. i always prefer lean and density... i mean tightness in muscles. so good for spring in my opinion:) maybe thats why i am doing it not the first and not the last time.

JARHEAD2

I’m planning a spring cutter, but I’m torn. I have always enjoyed the Prop/NPP & the Prop/Tren, but I’m wanting to do some serious cutting. I’ve been researching the benefits of Primo & many have said they were able to gain & at least maintain muscle while on a calorie deficient diet. I have gained some good muscle mass & especially my upper body this cycle, but my body fat has also been higher than I know it should be. Soooooo, I’m seriously considering a long ester cycle instead of shorts & running Test/Primo/Var & possibly adding some Tren A the last 6-8 weeks to see how the compliment each other.

bigjerseyd

I am gonna run another test cycle, this time test p instead of c at 500mg/wk. for another 12 weeks. Eating at a deficit obviously, adding cardio to the regimen . Thinking about throwing in some var for the last few weeks but we will see. I am currently having so much success on this cycle with just the chicken and rice, so I think I 'm just going to stick with that and adjust calories as needed.

kitten

after reducing your bodyfat under 10% you could think about supplementing yohimbin hcl and high dose l-carnitine for the last 4 weeks. seriously this will help sharpening. in low carb and cal deficite situation yohimbin hcl has many benefits. 

i think with lowered bodyfat in low carb it works better than clenbuterol. further... lcarnitin 6000mg per administration 60min before cardio will help moving fat out of the cells and force it as energy supplier. you can take another 3000mg before bedtime. 

sometimes we dont spend enough attention to some non aas substances. but some are quiet usefull;)

strong

I ran Clen 2 times.   1 was the 2 week on 2 week off method. Ehhh........ Then I ran it 5 straight weeks with Ketotifen.   Very effective but Clen is a nightmare for me.. 

Dolf

Luckily the only side I get is pumps in my upper back at 100mcg+ and taurine takes care of that issue. For me when combined with tren and diet the bf melts off. 

strong

I get massive cramps. Neck/jaw, Upper Back, Calves lock up in the morn. Hand tremors, sleeplessness, The list goes on... It was effective in helping me melt fat but I have to be done with it. 

strong

From what I understand, 400 mgs of Primo would be great on a cut cycle to preserve muscle.  600 to 800 mgs is more fore lean gains. I have it in my top drawer for this Spring..

Dolf

I get the hand tremors as well, but to avoid sleep issues I take upon waking up in the morning. 

strong

I hear you..  I only used it during 2 cuts. I was running tren, prop, var... I cant blame all the sleepless nights on the Clen..