Spring Cutters

kitten

the same with me. very bad cramps and the neck is killing. i can soften these sides by adding pharma grade magnesium to my supps. you need more minerals while using clen.

clen is moving a lot of them out of the cells by sweating and heating them. simply you loose many minerals with clen. further clen rises your muscle tonus. also not good for well beeing.

look at the sympthomes for magnesium defiency. you will find things such as head ache, tremor, cramps and sleeping issues. now look at the sides of clen ;)

so magnesium is important when administrating clen. so i recommend to start adding magnesium a few days before starting with clen. on the other hand... take magnesium a few days longer than the last clen.

dolph already said, for sleep issues... the last clen should be taken about 4 o clock. but this will only help a little bit cause of the half life of clen. i recommend in that purposes to take some sublingual melatonin 3mg. 30 mins before bedtime. that can help. i had noticed some benefits in the past. and last but not least... you really need to drink at least 1liter more than usual by working with clen. that will reduce headache, neck jaw and cramps aswell. 

strong

Yes sir, I use liquid minerals In my water. I upped th minerals while on Clen. It was effective as far as fat loss but I just couldn't stop the cramps. As a hobby bodybuilder I figured to not use Clen.

SemperFi

Clen is on my list of can't use items for the exact reasons Strong stated. No matter my increase of electrolytes, minerals and H2O I still experience neck and jaw cramps. Even at low doses of clen.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

kitten said:
sometimes we dont spend enough attention to some non aas substances. but some are quiet usefull;)
</p><p>We can also go broke over supplementing with over the counter supplements. ;) These are great suggestions kitten and completely agree that many supplements are very useful.</p><p>At the end of the day I had to seriously reconsider my REAL goals and attempt to only supplement as needed to meet those goals. I have been simplifying my supplement regimen for sometime now and focusing on a very nutrient rich diet. I no longer am starving to compete and am simply looking to perform, feel and look good. Many of the supplements I used to take no longer lineup or are unneeded for me to achieve and maintain my real goals.</p><p> </p><p>SEMPER FI</p>

kitten

wise decision mate... it is a very individual thing. if you cant reduce the sides, better stop using.

kitten

yes i can picture it out. i prefer also not to use them in future. found better ways as described obove.

kitten

yes for preserving purposes 400mg might be enough. it can even be enough for lean building. but depends on your bodyweight and your whole development/constitution and some other facts. so hard to make a general statement for dosing.

keep us informed about your decisions;)

SemperFi

Taking cider vinegar daily will help with water retention and stomach bloat if it becomes an issue also. Cheap and somewhat effective plus the PH balancing effects.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Cider vinegar replenishes potassium. Potassium reduces sodium in the body.

Water intake.... best flushing agent we have in our arsenal.

SEMEPR FI

BobbyO190

Actually I would welcome some advice.

I am looking to move past just Test on this my third cycle and my main goal is 'cutting'. Would hate to lose much size but would love to lose that last bit of fat and get down in the 8% range from 14% bf.

So I was thinking 600mg of Test C and 50mg Anvar.

I have 200 - 10mg tablets of Anvar and plenty of Test C.

I have read Anvar should be taken at 50-80mg a day minimum and for a maximum of six weeks.

Any advice? More Test or more Anvar or add something else? Good combo? Bad combo? As you know I truly welcome the input.

I also have Arimadex and Letro (oral) for gyno fears.

Diet will be 1,500 calories a day. Lift four days a week, Yoga three days a week, bicycle or jog four days a week. Sauna at least two days a week. I could elaborate but I don't want to go too long. Thanks in advance.

blastthru23

A steady state of 1500 cals per day is pretty steep deficit. I would suggest looking into carb cycling so you don't destroy your metabolism. Slow weight loss equals long lasting results. Its not going to be so much the compounds, its going to be your approach to diet foremost that will yield the results your seeking. SF put up a carb cycle post outlining the approach. I used it too with excellent results. Poke around you'll find it :)

BobbyO190

YEARS of wrestling....diet is never my struggle.

Weight gain can be....but I have kept off 90lbs for three years now so I feel good about that side.

Gained 8 over holidays and got back to 198. I truly want to see 175 and hopefully 170 without too much loss of strength or size. and honestly I have that much still sitting on my left over potbelly HAHAHA. Kinda serious though. That's the main goal to shrink that down to just loose skin.  But I sincerely thank you for the calorie advice!

PS: side question: I can't get the site to let me load new photos. It errors out every time. Is this part of the new upgrade?