Starting my trt journey

Aussie

Is your ai in pill form. Be careful with compounding testosterone , lots of them like to add it to the test so you take it every shot.

Gainz.

First order should last 10 weeks, but I'll have to re-order at 8 weeks to allow time for it to be compounded then shipped..

I'm trying to figure out the budget for it moving forward based on their pharmacy prices and my needs....near as I can tell it's roughly $250ish to re-up every 8 weeks...

Holy fucking shit what a rip off... I spend $250 a year for my trt.
I don't know why anyone would go through the doctor's!
So.. $250 every 8 weeks. Theres 52 weeks in a year. 52÷8=6.5
6.5x250=1,625
So your trt from the doctor is gonna cost $1,625 per year.
A whole year of me blasting and cruising (trt and 3 different 12 week cycles of 400mg test, 300mg tren and 300mg mast won't cost me $1,600)
I'm not telling you what to do... I understand some people will pay more to have it done legally and all that. But holy shit...

bobby ricky

200 mg test per week from our supplier so much less. Shoot 200 once per week and screw the other shit👍. Don’t waste your money or your time. If you want to pin two or three times per week but it’s not needed. Some doctors make simple shit more complex. Get your blood work twice per year. You can over complicate anything and if that’s how you like things then enjoy 😂😂

Gainz.

200 mg test per week from our supplier so much less. Shoot 200 once per week and screw the other shit👍. Don’t waste your money or your time. If you want to pin two or three times per week but it’s not needed. Some doctors make simple shit more complex. Get your blood work twice per year. You can over complicate anything and if that’s how you like things then enjoy 😂😂

I tried pinning once a week... but I can't. Its not because of sides or anything like that. I just look forward to that steel ripping through my skin!
I know every pin means I'm gonna be a little bigger.
Probably my junkie brain taking over.
I now pin every 3 days

JesseTX

First order should last 10 weeks, but I'll have to re-order at 8 weeks to allow time for it to be compounded then shipped..

I'm trying to figure out the budget for it moving forward based on their pharmacy prices and my needs....near as I can tell it's roughly $250ish to re-up every 8 weeks...
That is a very bill my friend.
You must be going completely out of pocket.
It's hard to put a price on the quality of life TRT can bring, but knowing how much more cost effective options are out there it's hard to see someone paying so heavy.
But I am supposing part of that price tag is for the monitoring and optimization of your treatment.

Well I started trt last week. I'm 4 injections in so far....
Here's my protocol
Monday morning test cyp 90mg, 500iu hcg
Thursday afternoon test cyp 90mg, 500iu hcg
DHEA 25mg each night
So far so good. I have noticed my sleep has improved over the past few nights. I used to be up at all hours, now I'm staying asleep until 5am ish..mood seems up a bit but maybe because my sleep has improved...or it could be the DHEA, pretty sure the doc said that will help with sleeping...no up tick in libido yet, but I figure that will take a bit longer.....already looking forward to pinning tomorrow..lol

Gainz.

Well I started trt last week. I'm 4 injections in so far....
Here's my protocol
DHEA 25mg each night
So far so good. I have noticed my sleep has improved over the past few nights. I used to be up at all hours, now I'm staying asleep until 5am ish..mood seems up a bit but maybe because my sleep has improved...or it could be the DHEA, pretty sure the doc said that will help with sleeping...no up tick in libido yet, but I figure that will take a bit longer.....already looking forward to pinning tomorrow..lol

That's awesome brother!
I'm so excited for you.
My sleep was definitely better on trt as well, its when I started tren is when I fucked up my sleep.
But yes it definitely takes more than a week or 2 to really feel it!
Usually around the end of week 3 you'll start to notice it, by the end of week 4 it will be very apparent and by the end of week 6 it will be in full affect.
But... not everyone is the same. Some take longer, some much shorter.
So another 3-4 weeks you'll be really feeling the effects.

But remember... test isn't like other drugs. Its not a narcotic. It's a very subtle change over time.

But either way I'm excited for you and hope you continue to fill us in on your progress!

Also, you can make the change more drastic with exercise and diet.

Thanks @GainzBandit .. yes I'm on a pretty clean diet now, other than a cookie here or there, but yea pretty clean..lots of fish and chicken, brown rice, veggies etc..as for working out I've been running 3.5 miles each day, pushups, pullups etc..but recently had to cut back my running to every other day because of knee pain..cutting back has all but cleared it up.. as for weight training I start that tomorrow, chest day....so looking forward to it. I would have gone last week but my gym membership was screwed up. Stupid keyfab wouldn't work and I couldn't reach anyone to resolve it....

Gainz.

Thanks @GainzBandit .. yes I'm on a pretty clean diet now, other than a cookie here or there, but yea pretty clean..lots of fish and chicken, brown rice, veggies etc..as for working out I've been running 3.5 miles each day, pushups, pullups etc..but recently had to cut back my running to every other day because of knee pain..cutting back has all but cleared it up.. as for weight training I start that tomorrow, chest day....so looking forward to it. I would have gone last week but my gym membership was screwed up. Stupid keyfab wouldn't work and I couldn't reach anyone to resolve it....

Killing it brother!
If you want or need (I don't know... remember... your previous workout experience) help coming up with a workout routine please do not hesitate to PM me. I'll be more than happy to help you come up with something that fits your needs in both goals and availability.

I just want to say, when you get back in the gym... take it slow brother!
Moderate weight, high volume... perfect form!
Form over anything else!
Your bloods gonna start pumping, that test is gonna hit and you're gonna get the urge to move something heavy! Fucking don't! 🤣😂

You should be focusing on 4 sets of 20 for every workout. It will force your muscle to grow, without putting that extra strain on your joints and ligaments.
High volume is how I've managed to stay (mostly injury free, just a few knots and aches here and there) for 2 years and constantly see growth and strength increases.
Stay away from the deadlift, and if you're having knee pain either only do low bar squats, box squats... or just ditch them all together and go legg press.
Although box squats can drastically help with your knee pain... once you've built a solid foundation.

Again... if you need anything... just ask!

Imgame

Just remember it takes a good 6 weeks before you will know how it’s going. Try not changing anything until 6 weeks bloods unless you have a bad side effect.

HGH.to

planning to continue using 1,000 IU/week of HCG? asking because it's on the upper limit of recommended HCG dosage. Since you're in TRT and will likely use HCG for a long period you may use lower doses.

bobby ricky

Waste of money for me. Don’t want higher test and don’t want kids and my balls are still fucking to big on peds👍

Gainz.

Waste of money for me. Don’t want higher test and don’t want kids and my balls are still fucking to big on peds👍

Well the higher test seems good...
But yeah I definitely don't want the fertility, and I'm still praying for my balls to shrink.
Fucking things are always in the way.
But I have noticed my... volume and... distance are definitely lower than normal.
Which doesn't make much sense to me.

Not sure if everyone knows but load actually comes from your prostate... not your nuts. Only semen comes from your nuts which mixes with the cum from your prostate. The semen is a very small amount of the total volume.
So... why mine is much.. much less is kinda odd.
But I'm not really complaining. Soon enough I'll be shooting blanks... just wish I could find some rich guy who's missing his nuts to buy mine 🤣😂

bobby ricky

Well the higher test seems good...
But yeah I definitely don't want the fertility, and I'm still praying for my balls to shrink.
Fucking things are always in the way.
But I have noticed my... volume and... distance are definitely lower than normal.
Which doesn't make much sense to me.

Not sure if everyone knows but load actually comes from your prostate... not your nuts. Only semen comes from your nuts which mixes with the cum from your prostate. The semen is a very small amount of the total volume.
So... why mine is much.. much less is kinda odd.
But I'm not really complaining. Soon enough I'll be shooting blanks... just wish I could find some rich guy who's missing his nuts to buy mine 🤣😂
I still hit the wife in the back of her head from her ass 😂👍. I do wish that the volume would go down 😂😂

Gainz.

I still hit the wife in the back of her head from her ass 😂👍. I do wish that the volume would go down 😂😂

Yeah I figured this out valentine's day... went for the face and landed on the tits... 🤔
Not exactly the end of the world...
I'm thinking maybe because I've been so... active. Every day... day after day.
My shooting muscle is probably just exhausted 🤣😂🤣😂

planning to continue using 1,000 IU/week of HCG? asking because it's on the upper limit of recommended HCG dosage. Since you're in TRT and will likely use HCG for a long period you may use lower doses.
Yes until my 3 month checkup and blood work.. then will discuss with doc..

Week 3 on trt..so far so good..
Things I've noticed so far..
Sex drive has increased a lot... Lots of random hard-ons..
I feel more alert..
Mood seems a bit better..
Sleep quality and quantity has improved..

So yea, so far so good..

suppsforlife

Week 3 on trt..so far so good..
Things I've noticed so far..
Sex drive has increased a lot... Lots of random hard-ons..
I feel more alert..
Mood seems a bit better..
Sleep quality and quantity has improved..

So yea, so far so good..
Awesome. Good luck man! Hope you'll continue experiencing great results. Come with updates.