Starting my trt journey

Gainz.

Week 3 on trt..so far so good..
Things I've noticed so far..
Sex drive has increased a lot... Lots of random hard-ons..
I feel more alert..
Mood seems a bit better..
Sleep quality and quantity has improved..

So yea, so far so good..

The end of week 3 is when I really started to feel it. By week 5 it was in full swing.
Glad you're already getting after it!

henryski

So I've decided to go the trt route for the same reasons most men do..honestly I knew this day would come eventually as I've run a lot of cycles and was pretty wreckless with it...

I started this trt journey about 3 months ago..first thing I did was contact a few local clinics, but they were way over priced..I'm on a monthly fixed income so I'm sort of limited..that's when I decided to just do my own trt....

During that same 3 months I started dieting and exercising on a daily basis. I've been able to lose 30 pounds..about another 10 to 15 pounds more to lose.

So over the next few weeks I'm going to schedule my blood work..continue to diet and exercise and hopefully drop some more weight..

Here's my trt protocol that I plan to start with mid January, 125 of teste each week broken up into two doses Monday and Thursday ..run that for 6 weeks then have blood work done..and adjust from there..

Also here are my current supplements that I'm using
Nac
Tudca
Super b complex
Saw palmetto
Prostate health
Multivitamin
Milk thistle
Fish oil
Adding 15mg of zinc and 1mg of copper this week..

A little about me. I'm 56 years old,5ft 10 about 205lbs....been off of gear for 2.5 to 3 years...

Looking for some feed back on my approach?
How does that trt protocol look? How does that supplement list look? Anything I should add?

Thanks in advance for some feedback...
Hello I'm new here and just seen your post.'s
I've gone through andropause, under active thyroid, 90% loss of libido, muscle wastage, osteoporosis,depression,memory issues, chronic bone joint pain. Etc etc. It's real crippling having low t and I've had to cut down drastically gym workouts bcos of developing joint and bone injuries although I still cycle. I tried virtually every supplement under the sun and all fron British Supplements which are clean and are the only ones that have worked for me but they haven't brought me to a functional state, hence why I'm finally prepared to use testosterone as I've no other choice.I also have prostate issues which is why I wanted to reply as I take stinging nettle but I pick it from local park and boil it in a big pan which lasts me a week, cup and a half per day. It works better than any supplements Inc saw Palmetto and it's FREE. I purchase som Sus from 3 sources recently and none of it's worked, all fake crap, didn't do zero for me and I did my research to. There's so much fake crap out there I think it's real difficult to get genuine test I would stick with the doctor as it'll surely prevent you from being greatly disappointed, as I have been.

Gainz.

I've gone through andropause, under active thyroid, 90% loss of libido, muscle wastage, osteoporosis,depression,memory issues, chronic bone joint pain. Etc etc. It's real crippling having low t and I've had to cut down drastically gym workouts bcos of developing joint and bone injuries although I still cycle. I tried virtually every supplement under the sun and all fron British Supplements which are clean and are the only ones that have worked for me but they haven't brought me to a functional state, hence why I'm finally prepared to use testosterone as I've no other choice.I also have prostate issues which is why I wanted to reply as I take stinging nettle but I pick it from local park and boil it in a big pan which lasts me a week, cup and a half per day. It works better than any supplements Inc saw Palmetto and it's FREE. I purchase som Sus from 3 sources recently and none of it's worked, all fake crap, didn't do zero for me and I did my research to. There's so much fake crap out there I think it's real difficult to get genuine test I would stick with the doctor as it'll surely prevent you from being greatly disappointed, as I have been.

How recently? Because test can take 3,4,5... Even 6 weeks to start working.
Especially on low 100-150mg trt doses.
If you buy from a source here... You will get quality.
But almost every over the counter supp is junk... They just don't work.
Horny goat weed and black pepper extract isn't going to fix low T.
You need test... Good quality test.
While sust should definitely work faster because of the fast esters... The feeling of test is very... Anticlimactic.
Lots of people think they are received bunk because it doesn't make you feel like superman.
It's not like what the news says.
You get a little more energy, a little hungrier... Sleep a little better.
So... The only way to know is run it for 3-4 weeks and get blood done.
Or.. just buy from a source here.
If you're looking for fast results get a vial of test e and some test p.

henryski

I took some last week a Pharmaqo Sus 250 and it didn't elevate any of my chronic low t symptoms. Nothing. The vial didn't have a verification code sticker as on their website and it looked watery and thin and clear to. I was advised good test should be oily and thickish and should have a little pain when injecting which was the case when I bought some aspen Sus expensive 7.50 per 1ml. It didn't work either, made me slightly sleepy at night but no improvement in morning when I woke up.
Before that I purchased androchem sustaject which again no response. Real pissed off as it's only the 2nd attempt at using test.
So tried 3 different sustanon in past 3 weeks and no result.
The first time I took sust 250 it was Nov 21, took it in evening and woke up next day a completely different person. All symptoms of low t gone and further symptoms in 2 weeks ie. Depression and constipation gone. I felt reborn like my old self but didn't continue with the sustanon as I found out it was for life and couldn't be stopped and didn't realise that andropause and low t symptoms were permanent. So I tried the natural supplements rout which did work a little bit and I make specific drinks and certain teas that do help but only a little bit. The test I used from a friend was a swiss one which is why I'm thinking of buying this one.
Thanks for your reply.
Some supplements do work BS supplements are 100% clean and potent the best in the country but they are costly. I still take their vit D with K2 10,000iu which removed joint muscle and bone pain whilst weight training, the only one that did but no magical cure to give me a little strength back. So I have to vials of almost unused sustanon which really needs binning but I might test it as I know there are test kits available to buy online. I might try this just to make sure it's not me and the gear really is bunk.
Thanks

henryski

How recently? Because test can take 3,4,5... Even 6 weeks to start working.
Especially on low 100-150mg trt doses.
If you buy from a source here... You will get quality.
But almost every over the counter supp is junk... They just don't work.
Horny goat weed and black pepper extract isn't going to fix low T.
You need test... Good quality test.
While sust should definitely work faster because of the fast esters... The feeling of test is very... Anticlimactic.
Lots of people think they are received bunk because it doesn't make you feel like superman.
It's not like what the news says.
You get a little more energy, a little hungrier... Sleep a little better.
So... The only way to know is run it for 3-4 weeks and get blood done.
Or.. just buy from a source here.
If you're looking for fast results get a vial of test e and some test p.
I always use a standard sust 250 with 1ml inj. I really don't want to feel like superman just want the chronic debilitating effects of low t reversed or eased so I can keep active and function properly. As I'm not b builder but I do cycle,pilates and some weight training but for health and keeping in shape rather than lifting heavy. Plus I'd like my libido to return as well.
Which UK online shop do you recommend?
I'm thinking of CENSORED. But some sellers do take returns and give refunds if the product hasn't worked.
Henry

Last edited by a moderator:

Gainz.

If supplements have no side effects... They have no effect...
Sounds like you're fighting a mental battle.
Because no one feels different the day after injecting. It's just not how it works.
And good test can have pip.
Stop starting and stopping...
Buy legit test and just keep at it.

henryski

Most supps don't work but clean potent plant based ones do, depending on your ailment they don't cure the problem but they sure do ease it a lot. Plant based ones work with the body rather than against it as prescribed meds have got a real bad rep with side effects as opposed to natural ones. I make specific drinks all natural ingredients cloves, green tea, cinnamon, lemon, ginger and tumeric all mixed together and boiled for ten mins. This works in the morning as do others before a workout otherwise I couldn't do the workout. And no side effects this way. They just won't reverse andropause or osteoporosis though, something a lot more potent is needed for this.
Sus 250 is most prescribed for trt bcos of its speed efficiency esp by an injection. 50% of guys can start to feel it within 5 hours as I did first time I took it.
I might try a cypionate though and see if that's more effective. Which bran do you recommend?
Thanks

Gainz.

Most supps don't work but clean potent plant based ones do, depending on your ailment they don't cure the problem but they sure do ease it a lot. Plant based ones work with the body rather than against it as prescribed meds have got a real bad rep with side effects as opposed to natural ones. I make specific drinks all natural ingredients cloves, green tea, cinnamon, lemon, ginger and tumeric all mixed together and boiled for ten mins. This works in the morning as do others before a workout otherwise I couldn't do the workout. And no side effects this way. They just won't reverse andropause or osteoporosis though, something a lot more potent is needed for this.
Sus 250 is most prescribed for trt bcos of its speed efficiency esp by an injection. 50% of guys can start to feel it within 5 hours as I did first time I took it.
I might try a cypionate though and see if that's more effective. Which bran do you recommend?
Thanks

5hrs?
No... That's psychosomatic. The only gear you will feel in 5hrs is test base. (No ester)
I don't take any supplements... Vitamins... Nothing.
Just gear, water and a very clean diet. Bloods always come back awesome, never deficient in anything. No bone or joint issues.
I am glad you found something that works... But you definitely need test.
As far as brand... I like hemi pharma.
But again if you buy from any source here... You're gonna get quality.
I'm not really a fan of sust... Makes for unstable bloods.
I recommend e or c.
I also recommend a little deca (like 50mg a week) for joint pain

bobby ricky

Your post really hit me hard, I felt all the stuff u talk about and am sooo glad I don’t feel that way anymore. I wish u luck brother and hope you find relief as so many of us have.

HGH.to

Sust is very popular as TRT in the UK. Are you in the UK?
Also, like others, I hope you find what works best for you.

henryski

Your post really hit me hard, I felt all the stuff u talk about and am sooo glad I don’t feel that way anymore. I wish u luck brother and hope you find relief as so many of us have.
Thanks for your words. I do get a little relief from certain supps bit with k2 does help as does ginger with tumeric made like a tea and others but just not enought to get me well.

henryski

Sust is very popular as TRT in the UK. Are you in the UK?
Also, like others, I hope you find what works best for you.
Yes I'm in UK north. I tried Sus 250 from 2 sources recently but no effect so disappointed with it all, hope I get some quality product soon.

henryski

5hrs?
No... That's psychosomatic. The only gear you will feel in 5hrs is test base. (No ester)
I don't take any supplements... Vitamins... Nothing.
Just gear, water and a very clean diet. Bloods always come back awesome, never deficient in anything. No bone or joint issues.
I am glad you found something that works... But you definitely need test.
As far as brand... I like hemi pharma.
But again if you buy from any source here... You're gonna get quality.
I'm not really a fan of sust... Makes for unstable bloods.
I recommend e or c.
I also recommend a little deca (like 50mg a week) for joint pain
Well I've been researching this how long does sustanon take to kick in. And if you type those worde in search bar Paolo broccardo you tube channel comes up. The first 4-5 replies from guys using this Sus clearly explain that it worked very quickly most within 6 hours and they clearly explain how and what they felt just as I felt amazingly well the morning after I took the Sus 8 hours later approx.
Some doctors say weeks but this guy Paolo states as do other doctors your bloods peak at 48 hours so you must feel it within this time frame for MOST people.
Of course there's a huge variation with many guys some take weeks.
But a source I might buy from on here stated when I asked them that you should definitely feel it the next day, referring to sustanon. Another guy on a similar site stated he felt it within one hour, said he had a massive erection from it and a child came from it. If course can't really verify this but there are quick and very slow responders.
I think if your already training hard and have an athletic disposition then more likelihood you will respond much quicker.
Thanks.

Gainz.

Yes I'm in UK north. I tried Sus 250 from 2 sources recently but no effect so disappointed with it all, hope I get some quality product soon.

Dude... Just walk into any... Gym ever... You can gear faster than a pizza in the u.k.
But just because you don't feel it in the first few hours... Doesn't mean it's not good. Even with sus it takes several days... Or even weeks.
The whole "5hr" thing is... Psychosomatic. It just doesn't work like that...
I'm sure you felt something... But that's a placebo effect.
Yeah test prop works in a few days... But not hours.
Only test base works in hours. And even then... As someone who's used (almost) every Kind of test possible... E,c,d, prop, base- suspension.... Even the test base at 50mg is pretty anticlimactic. (Tren base at 50mg is a different story entirely)

But there's a really... Really good source in this forum... I can't say his name... But he's posted here... You even replied to his comment.
He's 1000000% legit.
I suggest typing his name into Google and checking out his page. Go to his warehouse section and check out the u.k warehouses. I've ordered from them several times.
Hemi pharma and cenzo pharma are high quality gear. I like hemi just a tad bit more because of the hp mass mix. (Test, tren, mast and deca in 1 vial... What's not to love?)
Because you're already in the u.k I'm sure shipping will be stupid fast.
I live in the states and it only takes 8-9 days to get to me.
And I'm sure his name should be pretty easy to figure out with your love of supplements and all (FUCKING HINT HINT 🫣🤫😉😂🤣)

I swear on my kids it's legit. And well priced... Gear from the u.k is always cheaper than the states. I don't work for his site so I don't get anything for this... I'm actually a sales rep for a completely different site... So... Please believe me... You will get real shit.
But... I can't promise you will feel it in hours... I've never heard of anyone feeling gear so fast.
So... Get your sust (even though e or c is less pinning and more stable blood levels) pin 125mg for 6 weeks and then get bloods done.
Once you have bloods we can figure out if you should up or lower your dose.
Most guys on trt are looking for high 800s low 900s. Too high is gonna cause problems with your est, cholesterol and can cause prostate issues.
Too low... And... Well you know what that feels like.

Good luck brother, please keep us posted with your journey

Gainz.

Well I've been researching this how long does sustanon take to kick in. And if you type those worde in search bar Paolo broccardo you tube channel comes up. The first 4-5 replies from guys using this Sus clearly explain that it worked very quickly most within 6 hours and they clearly explain how and what they felt just as I felt amazingly well the morning after I took the Sus 8 hours later approx.
Some doctors say weeks but this guy Paolo states as do other doctors your bloods peak at 48 hours so you must feel it within this time frame for MOST people.
Of course there's a huge variation with many guys some take weeks.
But a source I might buy from on here stated when I asked them that you should definitely feel it the next day, referring to sustanon. Another guy on a similar site stated he felt it within one hour, said he had a massive erection from it and a child came from it. If course can't really verify this but there are quick and very slow responders.
I think if your already training hard and have an athletic disposition then more likelihood you will respond much quicker.
Thanks.

I think some people like to tell stories.
Because most sust is what...
30mg of prop (half-life 1 day)
60mg of phenylpropionate (half-life 2.5 days)
60mg of isocaproate (half-life 3 days)
100mg of decanoate (half-life 15 days)
So... For a trt dose your only getting half of those In a shot.
I'm not saying it's impossible... But even in the best case scenario in the first 2-3 days you're getting like 75mg of test... Spread out evenly over those days.
Do you see what I mean?
So yes... You are getting test in your system... But a very low dose...
And not all at once like test base would be.
Think of it like a time release pill.
Also the more you take it... The less that immediate feeling will go away. Because the test is already in your system.
Sometimes I shoot 250mg of test, 200mg of tren, 200mg of mast, 50mg of tren ace and 50mg of mast p at once... In 1 5ml syringe... Except for the rare occasion I get tren cough... I don't feel any different.

But those fast 1,2 and 3 day esters is why I don't like sust.
Personally I would get sust and e or c.
Start with the sust then after a few weeks start adding the e. So you can get your fast results, but later on you can pin less and have more stable bloods

henryski

Dude... Just walk into any... Gym ever... You can gear faster than a pizza in the u.k.
But just because you don't feel it in the first few hours... Doesn't mean it's not good. Even with sus it takes several days... Or even weeks.
The whole "5hr" thing is... Psychosomatic. It just doesn't work like that...
I'm sure you felt something... But that's a placebo effect.
Yeah test prop works in a few days... But not hours.
Only test base works in hours. And even then... As someone who's used (almost) every Kind of test possible... E,c,d, prop, base- suspension.... Even the test base at 50mg is pretty anticlimactic. (Tren base at 50mg is a different story entirely)

But there's a really... Really good source in this forum... I can't say his name... But he's posted here... You even replied to his comment.
He's 1000000% legit.
I suggest typing his name into Google and checking out his page. Go to his warehouse section and check out the u.k warehouses. I've ordered from them several times.
Hemi pharma and cenzo pharma are high quality gear. I like hemi just a tad bit more because of the hp mass mix. (Test, tren, mast and deca in 1 vial... What's not to love?)
Because you're already in the u.k I'm sure shipping will be stupid fast.
I live in the states and it only takes 8-9 days to get to me.
And I'm sure his name should be pretty easy to figure out with your love of supplements and all (FUCKING HINT HINT 🫣🤫😉😂🤣)

I swear on my kids it's legit. And well priced... Gear from the u.k is always cheaper than the states. I don't work for his site so I don't get anything for this... I'm actually a sales rep for a completely different site... So... Please believe me... You will get real shit.
But... I can't promise you will feel it in hours... I've never heard of anyone feeling gear so fast.
So... Get your sust (even though e or c is less pinning and more stable blood levels) pin 125mg for 6 weeks and then get bloods done.
Once you have bloods we can figure out if you should up or lower your dose.
Most guys on trt are looking for high 800s low 900s. Too high is gonna cause problems with your est, cholesterol and can cause prostate issues.
Too low... And... Well you know what that feels like.

Good luck brother, please keep us posted with your journey
Thanks for comment I think I know what you hinted at and have researched the source, the cenzo is out of stock but you have to spend a minimum of 100 pound which I'm not prepared to do as it's too much of a loss if the product doesn't work and you can't return it like you can on some other site if your not happy.
I think I'll try the cyp as it's more stable and nearly lasts as long as the Sus. I know what you mean with dependency and tolerance just like any other drug. The secret is to use just as little as your body needs and not more. Once a fortnight only for cypionate.
Henry

henryski

I think some people like to tell stories.
Because most sust is what...
30mg of prop (half-life 1 day)
60mg of phenylpropionate (half-life 2.5 days)
60mg of isocaproate (half-life 3 days)
100mg of decanoate (half-life 15 days)
So... For a trt dose your only getting half of those In a shot.
I'm not saying it's impossible... But even in the best case scenario in the first 2-3 days you're getting like 75mg of test... Spread out evenly over those days.
Do you see what I mean?
So yes... You are getting test in your system... But a very low dose...
And not all at once like test base would be.
Think of it like a time release pill.
Also the more you take it... The less that immediate feeling will go away. Because the test is already in your system.
Sometimes I shoot 250mg of test, 200mg of tren, 200mg of mast, 50mg of tren ace and 50mg of mast p at once... In 1 5ml syringe... Except for the rare occasion I get tren cough... I don't feel any different.

But those fast 1,2 and 3 day esters is why I don't like sust.
Personally I would get sust and e or c.
Start with the sust then after a few weeks start adding the e. So you can get your fast results, but later on you can pin less and have more stable bloods
I think I'll try cypionate as the Sus hasn't worked properly or been total bunk
I've been thinking of buying test kits for testosterone from e bay to find out for certain what I'm taking is genuine.
Anyone ever tried these kits from e bay? And do they work?
Henry

Gainz.

I think I'll try cypionate as the Sus hasn't worked properly or been total bunk
I've been thinking of buying test kits for testosterone from e bay to find out for certain what I'm taking is genuine.
Anyone ever tried these kits from e bay? And do they work?
Henry

Dude... The source is legit... The gear is legit... You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
And those eBay tests are junk.
Just take a look at the source review section... You will see nothing but happy customers.
I mean... You have a better chance of getting what you want from that source than you do from ebay.
You can also try the European warehouses. I've ordered from them a few times... The prices can be even cheaper.
But listen... Gear is pretty easy to make with a massive profit margin.
It's not faked as much as people think.
The warehouses and brands from that source have been there for a very long time... They wouldn't be there still if they were selling bunk.
Forums like this would expose them and they would close up shop.
There's probably a hundred sources on here... He's number 4... Bro... You're good! The gear is good! Find a warehouse you're willing to buy from, get 2 vials of test and get pinning. In 2-3 weeks you're gonna start feeling better.
Honestly if I were you I would get 2 vials of test 250 and a vial of test pro. That way you can start to get almost instant results