Trt, and my next cycle.

HGH.to

Deca indeed can make you hold some water, but usually it happens at higher doses. after all, it aromatizes way less than testosterone. if you tolerate testosterone well (in terms of water retention), you are likely to tolerate Deca even better.

BulkinWes

Deca indeed can make you hold some water, but usually it happens at higher doses. after all, it aromatizes way less than testosterone. if you tolerate testosterone well (in terms of water retention), you are likely to tolerate Deca even better.
I’ll update y’all through the process be my first time running it with this stack so hopefully I’m good lol

Parameddog

TRT is an interesting concept - having seen a variety of patients in practice today, youngest six and oldest 91 years old I realised that the T levels, of those 16 and above in only the males, will be varied - being self administering TRT, subcut at 300mg per week, I may well have higher T levels than a mid twenty year old guy.

Anyhow - I am now on week 3 of being off cycle. I already have my new gear ready to go (Tren, Mast and Test) and can't wait - hell, it is like knowing xmas is round the corner and your parents have hidden the presents

Gainz.

TRT is an interesting concept - having seen a variety of patients in practice today, youngest six and oldest 91 years old I realised that the T levels, of those 16 and above in only the males, will be varied - being self administering TRT, subcut at 300mg per week, I may well have higher T levels than a mid twenty year old guy.

Anyhow - I am now on week 3 of being off cycle. I already have my new gear ready to go (Tren, Mast and Test) and can't wait - hell, it is like knowing xmas is round the corner and your parents have hidden the presents

I'm only running 150mg per week. I feel great. Not as great as tren and mast, but still feeling awesome!

I swear since I started telling everyone how much I loved my test,tren,mast blast.... it seems like everyone's next blast is test,tren,mast. I'm not hating... I hope everyone loves it as much as I did.
I'm already getting excited for my next blast and it's still over 9 weeks out.

But I have to say blasting and cruising is WAYYYYYYY fucking better than cycles and pct.
That pct really fucked me up. I didn't really lose any of my gainz. It fucked with my head, my emotions and my sex drive-life. It was a fucking rollercoaster I definitely don't want to ride again.

suppsforlife

But I have to say blasting and cruising is WAYYYYYYY fucking better than cycles and pct.
That pct really fucked me up. I didn't really lose any of my gainz. It fucked with my head, my emotions and my sex drive-life. It was a fucking rollercoaster I definitely don't want to ride again.
yeah, cruising makes you feel mentally way more stable for sure. the problem is that not everyone wants to stay on T injections forever.

Gainz.

yeah, cruising makes you feel mentally way more stable for sure. the problem is that not everyone wants to stay on T injections forever.

Yeah... it was definitely a tough decision. My girl and I talked about it for a while.
She wasn't exactly thrilled... until I pointed out how much energy I had while on t. That definitely made both our minds up. Life has never been better!

Starting my mast tren test deca cycle today 💪💪💪💪💪

I'm so fucking jealous!
You should start a blast log.
People love to know how tren is treating people

BulkinWes

B
Yeah... it was definitely a tough decision. My girl and I talked about it for a while.
She wasn't exactly thrilled... until I pointed out how much energy I had while on t. That definitely made both our minds up. Life has never been better!

I'm so fucking jealous!
You should start a blast log.
People love to know how tren is treating people
Yeah no shit right I should! I just picked it up just now and it’s so nice all in one lol 2cc a week 💪💪💪

Gainz.

B

Yeah no shit right I should! I just picked it up just now and it’s so nice all in one lol 2cc a week 💪💪💪

What? I've never found a blend that was over 200mg test, 100mg tren, 100mg mast.
I found one that's 300test, 200tren and 200deca.
But I'd love to find that in T,T,M!!!
I'm sure the pip is going to be rough

BulkinWes

What? I've never found a blend that was over 200mg test, 100mg tren, 100mg mast.
I found one that's 300test, 200tren and 200deca.
But I'd love to find that in T,T,M!!!
I'm sure the pip is going to be rough
I was trying to post a pic of it but keeps saying too big

Gainz.

I was trying to post a pic of it but keeps saying too big

Story of my life 😂🤣😂🤣

Ok... so for me to post pictures.. it's a pain in the dick, but its the only way that works for me.

I send the picture to myself on Facebook message. Then once I received the picture I press and hold it until it says save picture. Once my phone says "picture saved" then I can come back to the forum and post it. I think the sending and saving compresses it enough to post.
Some people say they can just take a screenshot of it (I can't) and others say they have to email them to themselves. (I use Facebook message because its quicker for me)

BulkinWes

Story of my life 😂🤣😂🤣

Ok... so for me to post pictures.. it's a pain in the dick, but its the only way that works for me.

I send the picture to myself on Facebook message. Then once I received the picture I press and hold it until it says save picture. Once my phone says "picture saved" then I can come back to the forum and post it. I think the sending and saving compresses it enough to post.
Some people say they can just take a screenshot of it (I can't) and others say they have to email them to themselves. (I use Facebook message because its quicker for me)
Well I posted those pics of myself the other day and it posted but I don’t have Facebook shit is too drama drama

Gainz.

Well I posted those pics of myself the other day and it posted but I don’t have Facebook shit is too drama drama

You don't have Facebook messenger?
I'm shocked!
I have Facebook but I don't really use it.
I like the messenger app. Its every one you know... right there. No need for phone numbers and all that.
But you can email them to yourself. Or just text them to yourself.

But i agree with the Facebook thing. I've had it for.... a very long time. 10 years maybe. I've probably posted 10 times. Just too much bullshit.
This forum is my version of social media. I'm definitely here more than anywhere else.

BulkinWes

You don't have Facebook messenger?
I'm shocked!
I have Facebook but I don't really use it.
I like the messenger app. Its every one you know... right there. No need for phone numbers and all that.
But you can email them to yourself. Or just text them to yourself.

But i agree with the Facebook thing. I've had it for.... a very long time. 10 years maybe. I've probably posted 10 times. Just too much bullshit.
This forum is my version of social media. I'm definitely here more than anywhere else.
Yeah but Facebook is everyone showing off there amazing life and there life is actually in shambles and bitches be cheating and all that lol that’s how my ex cheated she used messenger of course she would’ve anyways but just makes me despise it even more though lol

Gainz.

Yeah but Facebook is everyone showing off there amazing life and there life is actually in shambles and bitches be cheating and all that lol that’s how my ex cheated she used messenger of course she would’ve anyways but just makes me despise it even more though lol

Yeah... that would put a sour taste in my mouth as well. Like I said I'm rarely on it.
I genuinely don't care about enough people to be on Facebook like that.
And my Facebook profile pic is of my girl and myself. So I shut that shit down from the start
I know we talked about this prior... but that's just another reason why I love the relationship I'm in so much. My ex never cheated on me... nor I her. But it was extremely toxic and we definitely kept secrets. I couldn't imagine giving her my phone.

Where my new girl... hell for a while she had my phone more than I did. she does a lot of online sales. And a good portion of that is on Facebook. So until we got her a second phone (for cash app, and just the ease of having another) it was extremely common for her to just come grab my phone and take it for a few hours. I have absolutely nothing to hide... so what ever.
And it goes both ways. Like last Saturday I was trying to stream the John Jones fight. For some reason it wouldn't work. Without me even asking she pulled it up on her phone (1 because shes a sweetheart, and 2 because her phone is way nicer and newer than mine) handed it too me and took mine. Then just the day before yesterday we had a snow storm so I had to go shovel. My phone was a 5% so... no music for me. She saw me getting dressed and seen my phone on the charger. She asked if I wanted it. I told her no, its dead. Without opening her phone and closing a bunch of apps or anything like that she just said "want to use mine" and handed it to me.
Because of my back issue and it being very wet heavy snow I had her phone for almost 2hrs. No I didn't even think to go through it... why would I?
But I have to be honest... even if it sounds... corny... I've never... ever had this kind of trust in a relationship before. Its really shown me how fucking terrible past relationships were, and how healthy one can be.

BulkinWes

Yeah... that would put a sour taste in my mouth as well. Like I said I'm rarely on it.
I genuinely don't care about enough people to be on Facebook like that.
And my Facebook profile pic is of my girl and myself. So I shut that shit down from the start
I know we talked about this prior... but that's just another reason why I love the relationship I'm in so much. My ex never cheated on me... nor I her. But it was extremely toxic and we definitely kept secrets. I couldn't imagine giving her my phone.

Where my new girl... hell for a while she had my phone more than I did. she does a lot of online sales. And a good portion of that is on Facebook. So until we got her a second phone (for cash app, and just the ease of having another) it was extremely common for her to just come grab my phone and take it for a few hours. I have absolutely nothing to hide... so what ever.
And it goes both ways. Like last Saturday I was trying to stream the John Jones fight. For some reason it wouldn't work. Without me even asking she pulled it up on her phone (1 because shes a sweetheart, and 2 because her phone is way nicer and newer than mine) handed it too me and took mine. Then just the day before yesterday we had a snow storm so I had to go shovel. My phone was a 5% so... no music for me. She saw me getting dressed and seen my phone on the charger. She asked if I wanted it. I told her no, its dead. Without opening her phone and closing a bunch of apps or anything like that she just said "want to use mine" and handed it to me.
Because of my back issue and it being very wet heavy snow I had her phone for almost 2hrs. No I didn't even think to go through it... why would I?
But I have to be honest... even if it sounds... corny... I've never... ever had this kind of trust in a relationship before. Its really shown me how fucking terrible past relationships were, and how healthy one can be.
My new girl same thing man she’s an absolute blessing treats me like a king sexes me up all the time she is younger like quite a bit lol but still she knows how to be a good “wife” no doubt gotta beautiful little girl so fills the void from my ex keeping my kids from me to an extent it’s awesome man God is good. So I feel ya and super happy for you brother.

Gainz.

My new girl same thing man she’s an absolute blessing treats me like a king sexes me up all the time she is younger like quite a bit lol but still she knows how to be a good “wife” no doubt gotta beautiful little girl so fills the void from my ex keeping my kids from me to an extent it’s awesome man God is good. So I feel ya and super happy for you brother.

It's a great feeling isn't it!
But my girl is actually older than me. I'm 35, shes 37... god that makes me feel old.
But... she ain't your average 37 year old.
She's got a better body than most 20yr olds, and she definitely hasn't lost her sex drive!
After I broke up with my ex I started dating this 24 year old. Super cute... but... not... dumb... just too much of a age gap. I would talk about a movie or a song and she'd have no clue what I was talking about. The other think I noticed going from a girl in their mid 20s to a woman in her mid 30s...was confidence. Especially in the bedroom.
Now I'm not saying 20 something's don't know what they are doing. But its just a different vibe.
But arguments can be made for both... I'm strictly talking about the confidence aspect 😁.

All of these pictures were taken after her 37th birthday. I've been on her to take some pictures after her anavar cycle...but shes coming up on that time of the month...so to her "shes fat and bloated" so hopefully in a week or so I can get her to take some post anavar pics.

She gained about 6lbs. Her shoulders filled up nicely, but I'd say 5 of the pounds she gained were below the waist. She definitely liked the energy boost anavar gave her. And we didn't notice any sides. So she'll probably be doing another when I do my blast.

Attachments

• received_138187425855482.jpeg
    received_138187425855482.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 3
  • received_6047386575315534.jpeg
    received_6047386575315534.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 3

suppsforlife

She gained about 6lbs. Her shoulders filled up nicely, but I'd say 5 of the pounds she gained were below the waist. She definitely liked the energy boost anavar gave her. And we didn't notice any sides. So she'll probably be doing another when I do my blast.
congrats.
it's pretty often for a woman to remain on the same weight or even gain some during Anavar. what really matters is the mirror changes.