unflavored pure isolate

blastthru23

Ya put that bug in my ear, so now I'm looking at factory direct! My grandmother is smiling i bet; she was all about bargain hunting. Having spent entire summers with her, that mentality rubbed off on me. Let's see what happens. 

siegmund

i love these drinks also they are like a apple flavored water.  ...and 40 grams. i still.only want to keep my limit to maybe.2 a day.  which is a additional 80 grams.  

i may up it to 3 , that would be 120 , then you figure

breakfast i get 40 

a power bar snake of 30. 

lunch is a 40g. 

i need to squeeze another bar or yougurt or something in before dinner. so another 30..

then 40 dinner. 

then maybe isolate. and greek yougurt at night , cottage cheese i want between 350 and 400 of protein ed 

sorry if i got off topic guys . .a little pshched out lately.  

blastthru23

Looks like you're at 300 roughly. Throw in 8 ounces of chicken breast and you're basically there at 350, so a pound will get u to just about 400. Who cares if its slightly off topic, still about protein, and it makes for a good conversation anyways  :) (so far only 3 cigs today, now that's off topic lol!)

blastthru23

With a moderately substantial decrease, my lungs feel clearer. Didn't get as winded doing drop sets today.

My daughter used to love those isopure  drinks, she ran up quite a bill at the gym!

SemperFi

Remember the old ON Pro Complete formula. I was very sad when they changed their formula. The explanation was to add the isolate but the loss of the other nutrients was more than I could bare. LOL.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

i need it. , my god if i had half the snow , as they been getting out west.   i would have bought both skids.  

let the gods commend the snow. .

blastthru23

I didn't realize smoking cigs results in decreased insulin sensitivity. There's an excellent reason to quit right there! I know I've seen that timeline in the past when i quit before. Makes it seem easy. Well, my goal is to be smoke free before March, then go for quitting the pouches, which i think will be easier than the cigs. Currently, I'm making efforts in eliminating cigs from certain times or instances during the day when i would typically have a cig. Thus far, six periods are being reworked.  I'll stay focused on those for now, and eliminate one cig per day per week for two more weeks, then hopefully eliminate them altogether in no greater than four weeks. Damn, that sounds bad. Should just pull the damn bandaid off and not be such a polly anna about it! Fuckin whiner, "oh but its so haaarrrd, wah fuckin wah"

SemperFi

It's all you and you get to decide Brother! We will have your back and support you along the way.

It doesn't hurt me a bit if you keep sucking down those carcinogens and end up dying very slowly and painfully. ;)))

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

I received the package of unflavored, pure whey isolate the other day. Today is the first day I'm using it. It's a little chalky in texture, but mixes well. I added a capsule of bromelaine to it, and may add a little cocoa powder and cane sugar (about 1gr or less) for flavor, otherwise it may be difficult to drink it regularly, tastes a little weird. Also, I'm considering adding perhaps 2gr of sugar in the one for post workout. So far, no digestive issues. 

Dolf

You should go get some glucose tabs for people who are hypoglycemic and use something like a Ninja to blend up your shakes.

blastthru23

To make the unflavored taste decent, i added one tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa, and 1.5 teaspoons of sugar. Shook the hell out of it, and it mixed well. May get some casein to add to it at 80% iso, and 20% casein. Kinda like designing and making my own stuff. I'll see what this ninja thing is...

Dolf

The Ninja thing is a badass motherfucker! I'll put almond milk, protein powder, pb, 1 cup dry oats, and icecubes. That bad boy liquifies everything in seconds.