What to do when you get a seizure letter ?

icongibbs

Can I get a p.o. box  and use that as an alternative address so that I'm not always sending straight to my house? 

Ram

Yup. Just tear the shit up if you get one. Don't sweat it too much. Just say phuq it cause nothing is going to happen. Just part of this game. If you can. stay domestic.

GorillaJoe1985

Don't even respond to it. But it is best to get a PO Box. Eventually, you will get some mail from the previous tenant of thT box. Then start having your gear sent in their name.

ramdisck

I've lost two orders overseas.  First came with a letter, which i tossed. The next went to a different address, but never arrived.  Unfortunately shipper made me pay 1/2 for the reship and I'm not paying half again.  Overseas is escrow only for this guy.

Anabol-Steroids

100% agreed!  The fact that you got a seizure letter is the best damned outcome you could hope for...it means most likely nothing else is going to happen to you.  So you toss that summanabitch in the trash and you never admit to any knowledge.  Remember that they cannot convict you unless they can prove that you had prior knowledge of the contents of that package which is why they will often do what's called a controlled delivery but maybe I'll save all that for another post.  But solid and true advice

oldschool57

Get new address even post office box in another town. Depends where it came from also they look at china, India , Europe  I've gotten a few in my day and I hate losing the gear. 

SweetSavage

Never gotten one and I order a lot. Maybe cuz I order powder and cook myself or maybe cuz I order small amounts each time as not to attract attention and I use 3 different addresses... Great read!! Scary stuff! 

para.forum

Then the PO box would be the best option? But do not you have to state your actual address when you register a PO Box?Please advise on this matter...

SemperFi

Para,

The best advice that I can offer you is to not use your own address and make your mailing address as anonymous as possible. I personally do not use a US PO Box. I use a third party mail center or shipping center that have mail boxes.

SEMPER FI

para.forum

SemperFi,

When you say third party mail center you mean those mom and pop mail/print/fax shops usually found at strip malls or something else?

thanks.