What to do when you get a seizure letter ?

B

Burrr

para.forum said:
</p>
<p>i'm not sure what you mean by that...</p>
<p>
now you smell what im stepping in </p>
<p>translates to... </p>
<p>now you get what I'm saying</p>
<p>now you see what I mean</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>

para.forum

SF,
the only reason i see to use third party mail box would be if they do not know who you are, otherwise it makes no sense. Do not you have to fill out some application form or show them your id?

SemperFi

Para,

I am not evading your question. Due to the nature of what we are discussing and the possibility of "lurkers" I will not offer you a direct answer.

Do your due diligence on the subject and then make a decision that is within your risk tolerance.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

i actually dont get the logistics of this. Any po box you get, you will have to have your name assigned to it which is what you show the center on your id. So i cant walk in and say im "Semper Fi" and my id says "Jon Doe". So in essence, the box is not going to be "anonymous". HAHA

whats the deal-io here? Is there a hole in the system that nobody know about? PM me if you its confidential or whatever

SemperFi

swolesam said:
</p><p>So in essence, the box is not going to be "anonymous". HAHA
</p><p>And that is why I choose not to use a PO Box.</p><p>You can make mail and package delivery as anonymous as "possible" as I stated. Maybe I should of stated the appearance of being anonymous - not leading directly to the actual source of delivery. My apologies for using the wrong color of crayon. ;) I can even look inside my mailbox and see whats in it without being physically at the location.</p><p>Key words- virtual, mail forwarding, anonymous (thanks for catching my typo), mail service, expat, travelers, care of, etc.</p><p>I wonder how my sensitive mail is delivered to New Jersey, than delivered to Florida and then arrives at any destination I choose. I might be in Cabo this week, Seattle next week or on the ranch the following week. Even Roatan. Weird how that works. But I also have a very low risk tolerance. ;)</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p> </p>

para.forum

SEMPER FI,

I totally understand ...

thanks.

I searched forums on this subject and it looks like it is roughly 50/50 on people ordering to their home address with real name and all other methods such as PO box, fake name + real address, etc.

Question for everybody:

I have this idea and want you guys to be a devil advocate for this case. A number of years ago  somehow (i do not remember exact details) i was filling out some form in medical office and sometimes they have different medical vendors advertisement booklets there, describing how great their med devices are. So i filled one of them out with a request to send me more info (do not ask why) but to avoid potential junk mail i put my real last name but fake first name. Since then a few times a year i get advertisement letter from that company, it comes to my address but with fake first name. Even when i move to another address somehow they figure this out and i keep receiving their letters at new address.

So my great ;-) idea is to use that fake name with real address.

I'm not going to order some giant orders, just for my personal use, a few times a year.

Please comment and let me know what you think of this idea.

It would also be great If someone who knows this subject would point me and others interested in this, into a direction where to find more information about a safe(r) delivery methods.

I hope i did not break any forum rules asking this question in this form...

thanks to all.

para.forum

SEMPER FI,

great,i just asked about this a minute ago...

i think when you posted you comment i was writing my comment...

thanks.

para.forum

OK, I just checked several vendors who provides a service we all are interested in and all of them require USPS Form 1583. That means they still will know who i'm.

I guess the reason to use  those services will be the fact that they receive lots of mail from different sources at their physical office and your parcel will have lesser chance to be flagged.

SemperFi

Overseas packages are not under scrutiny by the parcel services. They are under scrutiny from US Customs. Receipt is not a crime. Opening the package is.

I am not an attorney and am not offering legal advice.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

ahhhhh i see what you're cooking! its a good stew ;)

ill research more in light of this & see. This can be v useful if i can get it to work the way i want to.

SwellMel

Personally I wouldn't have anything delivered to a residence, too many potential variables if a controlled delivery was conducted.  Even though the individual making the order might know better than sign for a box, if you are not home, anyone at the residence can sign for a package and that is when the Calvary known as local LE storms the house.  Some LEO actually will target a residence when they know the suspect is "not" home because they understand that in many instances, the suspect will not "sign" or accept a package, however, teenagers, grandparents, spouses, they all can sign and accept a package and create a myriad of legal issues.

If you are going to play in this game, get a PO box, it is worth the expense and added security, although nothing is guaranteed, there have been plenty of busts at PO's boxes, but if you order domestic that does not require signature, you have a better chance, just beware of the tracking devices that are planted in intercepted boxes and activated when you are open the box, that method is typically used in these instances.  Good luck. 

ducatidave

That's a brilliant idea! I'm going to change my ways immediately. I've always used a pseudonym to make it look like a business address, but your idea is much more convincing.

M

MoreCowbell

This issue is part of the reason why there is a difference in cost between Domestic and international. These international SR's are also massive. They are located in places where the government is smart enough to not waste its time going after something that is not a health danger. Granted, IFBB pros and most amateur bodybuilders are doing dangerous amounts of gear, but most users are moderate. They keep dosages reasonable and their whole life rotates around training, eating right, and being health conscious. There is no national epidemic of steroid deaths.

Nonetheless our country is obsessed with steroids. We were in 2 wars at the same time. Our best men and women were dying on the battlefield. Our economy collapsed. Millions were losing their homes. What was congress doing? Getting rid of steroids in baseball! Insanity!

Political pressure from above forces federal employees to be more aggressive. They send you one "love letter". The last thing they want is to have to bust you, unless you are big. Unfortunately, if you get caught again, their boss gives them no choice.

I love my country...but our steroid laws are idiotic. Remember that Thomas Jefferson argued that citizens must often engage in civil disobedience in the face of unjust laws. If we look back at history, we see now how right protesters were in the face of racial segregation. 50 years from now after we have witnessed the tremendous improvement in QOLife we get from responsible steroid use (TRT/HRT) we will view our current laws as uncivilized.

rgonza22

Ugly women need love as well. Ive seen one too many episodes of Locked Up Abroad; I'd hate to try and smuggle gear back by body packing. Leave it over the counter or fill a shampoo bottle full of the oil itself. Juarez is as deep as I've gone, or that I'll ever go. Best Sustanon I've done.