What to do when you get a seizure letter ?

GorillaJo

ive had quite a few seizures over the years. Seems to be worse and more common now a days; guess because of all the BS going on. I had one source that would resend everytime, as long as i could provide the sezure letter. Dont know if any of them di that now. Thats one reason i like to keep it local as there are some very good sources here now.

Eno2121

I received my first letter after many years of ordering from the same source. I moved a few times so my address changed. I mostly kept with the same order, never changed labs often and my orders were for me so not very large. I changed labs a while back and 3 weeks later bam. I gave it an eff u, filed a claim and issued a different address same order. Few weeks later bam another letter.. Then I was like wtf. So I filed another claim and changed the address again and went back to my old labs and no problems. So yea I never responded to anything. Only problem is you can only get so many addresses and I don't know how long a tagged address stays on file. 

Musclebond

Apologies for posting this here but we have no other choice.

Our license shouldn't have been taken off today. we organised a private way to pay for the license with the admin. we paid for a one year extension. The reason why we did it like that is because the cart/bitcoin pay page was broken and it kept giving errors. 

Now we're forced to try to contact someone through the forums because it says private messages are now disabled for us? What's going on? We paid for it today and it is confirmed on the blockchain. Please respond. 

Thank you for the help in advance.

MB

unclem

ive got 3 letters and a visit from dea and customs yrs ago. they came to my house over 100 dbol so if you keep ordering overseas and get caught and dont learn not to use same name and addy they will make a visit. nothing ever happened to me though.

Fbomb

I am always tempted by the prices but always end up ordering domestically as I feel it is safer.