Would anyone recommend test 400 over test E?

suppsforlife

@Craig tomo higher concentrations usually lead to higher chances and/or worse PIPs. sometimes higher concentrations are less expensive, but that's pretty much their only advantage, but it's not worth the money for many, especially beginners

Craig tomo

@Craig tomo higher concentrations usually lead to higher chances and/or worse PIPs. sometimes higher concentrations are less expensive, but that's pretty much their only advantage, but it's not worth the money for many, especially beginners
Agreed I was thinking of that so would you agree with 2ml a week mate?

suppsforlife

2 ml do not say too much. is the test 200 mg/ml or 500 mg/ml?
but 2 ml per week sounds good. it's actually very common. 1 ml one day and another ml another day. Such as 1 ml Monday and 1 ml Thursday, for example.

Hchero

Iā€™m sorry Lee, I donā€™t understand the questionā€¦ gain weight? What dues that mean exactly. You can go to Burger King three times a day and eat and gain weight. Pretty good shape, I dunnoā€¦ do you? I was just trying to be specific to try to offer solid advice instead of some bullshit cut n paste answer.

An answer might be, I want to gain 10 lbs muscle but not really worried about extra body fat so much. Ok, thatā€™s easy. Sorry if I hurt your feelings man. Craig Tomo, sorry if I offended you. Was just trying to help.

Craig tomo

Iā€™m sorry Lee, I donā€™t understand the questionā€¦ gain weight? What dues that mean exactly. You can go to Burger King three times a day and eat and gain weight. Pretty good shape, I dunnoā€¦ do you? I was just trying to be specific to try to offer solid advice instead of some bullshit cut n paste answer.

An answer might be, I want to gain 10 lbs muscle but not really worried about extra body fat so much. Ok, thatā€™s easy. Sorry if I hurt your feelings man. Craig Tomo, sorry if I offended you. Was just trying to help.
Honestly Lee you haven't affended me 100% I'm trying to gain about 10pounds muscle and about 10 fat šŸ˜‚ šŸ‘

Hchero

How many calories per day? What are you macro breakdowns per day? How many meals? Are you even counting, or just eating as much as you can trying to be healthy?

Craig tomo

How many calories per day? What are you macro breakdowns per day? How many meals? Are you even counting, or just eating as much as you can trying to be healthy?
Tbh I'm not a expert šŸ˜… I have 5 meals a day but now I'm upping it to 8 with more calories in plus with 3 protein shakes a day so now I have everything in I just need to focus pal šŸ‘ but don't get me wrong I'll eat more with plenty of protein aswel šŸ‘