Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stay away

Collapse
X
Collapse
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stay away

Hello,
    I just spent 100 bucks using a company called exporters India. I was trying to buy test powder. I sent 100 bucks after texting a guy and him sending me prices of different types of gear. I ordered 100 grams of test cyp powder at 60 bucks and another 40 for shipping. Next day he told me to check my email. The shipping company vision logistics sent an email saying I needed to send them 200 more dollars for a refundable restriction stamp. I knew it was a scam the moment they said they needed more money. I told the guy he got me for a hundred and I wasn’t gonna fall for another 2. He then said I’ll spot you 100, you pay the other. After looking on the internet the only thing I could find about a refundable restriction stamp was scam survivors telling the same story that happened to me except they paid the money. I would stay away from those fucks. I’m waiting on another small order from another company. If that’s also a scam I’ll let you guys know. Trying to keep other from getting screwed if I can.

thanks

Hate it for you, bro. Ive been scammed so many times, its not funny. At least you were wise enough to not fall for any more of their BS. Google raw steroid sources or go to xxxxxxxx and you can find some that way. There are some good raw sources out there, good luck in finding one. Mods, if my response is out of line, please feel free to delete.
    Last edited by Dolf; 08-01-2020, 08:44 AM. Reason: can't mention sources in the forums. Next time just send him a pm

Comment

Thanks brotha

Comment

Working...
      X