Gainz.

Best I can do while holding my phone

Attachments

• received_1071321310698481.jpeg
    received_1071321310698481.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 5

Gainz.

And one too copy.
I literally took .. 30 pictures of the classic tricep pose... even had my girl take some... none came out as good as this 🤣😂

Attachments

• received_1101656414553978.jpeg
    received_1101656414553978.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 6

HGH.to

not saying it in a rude way, but have you thought about waxing/shaving the hair on chest/belly? I mean, with that muscle definition, lack of hair would make it look even more pronounced.

Gainz.

not saying it in a rude way, but have you thought about waxing/shaving the hair on chest/belly? I mean, with that muscle definition, lack of hair would make it look even more pronounced.

If you're talking to me... I spent all summer staying hairless. I'm over it for a bit. I'll shave for the shoot in 4 weeks... but I'm going full Bigfoot until next spring.

Gainz.

@HGH.to I was completely hairless... (Except for my eyebrows goatee) 3 weeks ago!
Since I've been on trt my hair grows so fuckin fast...
I was literally shaving 2 sets of body parts every day. Like Monday legs and balls and ass, Tuesday chest and stomach, Wednesday arms and pits, Thursday back and shoulders, Friday face and head. It's just too much to keep up with. Plus my girl loves the hair... so... only during the summer when I don't wear a shirt do I walk around like a dolphin... a juicy... sexy dolphin... 😉

Gainz.

God damn brother! What's your weight right now?
You look fucking awesome! I really mean that. You're extremely well rounded.
My biggest problem is I still have to rely on angles to look great. Like I can have awesome triceps... when the angle is right, I can have a great looking chest... as long as my arms are positioned right... at the right angle.
Like when I copied your pose... my chest looks so fucking flat because of the way my arm is. But I do have a decent chest... my boobs bounce when I walk. But again... if the angle is off... it looks terrible.
Meanwhile you are just killing it. Your traps, delts, chest... all very apparent on the tricep pose.
I need to figure out how to use my tripod for pictures so I can use both arms to pose.
But damn bro... you are fucking killing it!

Gainz.

I also realized I'm not posing with my entire body (holding the phone doesn't help)
But I was so focused on flexing and getting the lighting and angles right on my tricep... I completely forgot about flexing my abs and getting my chest out.
But again... that's a lack of muscle development and experience posing.
It's funny what was meant to be some friendly banter... really opened my eyes on what I'm doing wrong.
Getting bigger and looking better from all angles will come with time.
But I only just realized how important it is to pose with my whole body.

Attachments

• received_979439363143166.jpeg
    received_979439363143166.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 7

Gainz.

There... got to fuck with it a little bit then my phone died. Still not exactly happy with it... need to raise my phone up a little bit. But definitely gives me more justice.

Attachments

• received_865338638511730.jpeg
    received_865338638511730.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 6

Demi.Human

I got a lady who wants to get in on this action so you might see these shots with a 3rd body on, mocking us both!

Don't sell yourself short dude. Toy got lots of rll nice detailing going on you can't even see on me. Forearm into elbow is looking tight

Gainz.

Body dismorphia... I only see the flaws. But it's definitely been a learning experience. Still have to work on camera placement... definitely too low. And of course using my whole body... but this is all very new to me.
I just hate how at one angle I look like a dude who barely lifts... then from another angle I look like a 6ft 190lb 10% BF sex machine 🤣.
I'm really hoping that 215lb cures my body dismorphia... or at least seriously diminishes it

Demi.Human

Body dismorphia... I only see the flaws. But it's definitely been a learning experience. Still have to work on camera placement... definitely too low. And of course using my whole body... but this is all very new to me.
I just hate how at one angle I look like a dude who barely lifts... then from another angle I look like a 6ft 190lb 10% BF sex machine 🤣.
I'm really hoping that 215lb cures my body dismorphia... or at least seriously diminishes it
I saw a guy yesterday and was like shit he's pretty big. I was taller, wider and about twice as defined.

Yay dysmorphia.

Gainz.

I saw a guy yesterday and was like shit he's pretty big. I was taller, wider and about twice as defined.

Yay dysmorphia.
Brother... I know!!!
That happens to me almost weekly. We'll be out and I'll say something about a jacket dude. My girl will turn and say... "You're much bigger than him" or something like that. I just don't see it... all the time. Even though everyone treats me differently in public. I just don't see it in myself.
Maybe 1 day a week I'll feel like the baddest mother fucker on the planet. But the other 6 I'll feel like that weak pathetic 137lb guy I was 3 years ago.

It's funny because my entire lifestyle has changed in the past 2 years... well really the last year. I watch nothing but bodybuilding and powerlifting shit on YouTube. When we go out in public I spend more time pointing out jacked dudes instead of pretty girls (even though we both like pretty girls 🤣) more and more of the people I spend my free time talking to are big dudes. I've grown a pretty close relationship outside of the forum with you and @JesseTX plus a few other guys from FB. This lifestyle has completely changed almost every part of my life.
2 nights ago we were laying in bed and my girl said, "I have a feeling that pretty soon my house is going to be filled with a bunch of big ass dudes"
I had to make the joke "does that thought get you wet" then she gave me a dirty look... 🤣.
But I think she has a point. I don't talk to a lot of my old friends anymore. Lifting has completely taken over so much... if the person doesn't lift... I don't know what to talk about 😂.