Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

You.... mother fucker... id legit trade 3" off my πŸ† for those lats!

I'm so fucking jealous I can't even think of something funny to say...
I'm gonna go train lats until I puke and cry myself to sleep after

Gainz.

What a huge difference!
Not only in appearance, but swagger. I can tell you're feeling yourself and
I couldn't be happier for you. Getting that ego stroked is definitely Showing.

Demi.Human

20231007_164121.jpgGot some test400 and its way spicier than the t500 i been buying.

I taken 2 pins and I feel like I been stung by giant bee in each butt cheek.

Swapped from Equilia back to Gentech, gentech defo dosed better getting serious bacne again. Masteron is strong too cause I'm fired up as fuck and dick is hanging low.

Gainz.

Looking juicy brother... and I'm glad I'm not the only guy who wears multiple bracelets 🀣.
Is that a ratchet belt?

I had some andropen 400 a while back... that shit was super spicy! I swear it was making my voice deeper.

I don't think enough people realize how fucking awesome mast is. It's just the tits

Demi.Human

Do you wear ratchet belts too brother?

I keep buying them when I have cash spare, like wearing your savings. Plus I like to show them off to all the smack heads in my corner of town. Same reason you dress like a cunt @Gainz. Right?

Might need to pop some ai my face looking moony.

Gainz.

Do you wear ratchet belts too brother?

I keep buying them when I have cash spare, like wearing your savings. Plus I like to show them off to all the smack heads in my corner of town. Same reason you dress like a cunt @Gainz. Right?

Might need to pop some ai my face looking moony.
I sure do... if you use a ridge (like) wallet... the similarities are just too fuckin much.
If you do in fact use that kind of wallet id say we leave our perspective women and just get married... because it's obviously meant to be πŸ˜‚.

And my girl says my fashion style is "go ahead say something, I dare you"

Honestly ... she's not entirely wrong 🀣.
We get stared at so much we've made a game out of it. Because of it I just bought this shirt. Of course I'll cut the sleeves off of it. And I'll probably get her a matching one.

Last night we went to a dinner and this older couple across the way kept staring at us. I'm in a deep cut pink shirt and she's in a pink belly shirt with her tits all out and about. I left to go to the bathroom and on my way back the guy is just staring at me. Not mean mugging, almost envious. He watched me from the moment I came out the bathroom until I sat down across from him. He leaned over to his wife and said "oh to be in my 20s again" he definitely said it loud enough to hear, but he didn't say it to me. I just started laughing and leaned over to him and said "thanks, but I'm 35"
He was super cool and we had some friendly banter, but I could tell he was a little shocked that I said something.

Attachments

• received_1848427918946757.jpeg
    received_1848427918946757.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1

Gainz.

It finally came 😁.
Had it for 45 seconds before I cut it up.
Id say probably 60% of my shirts don't have sleeves

Attachments

• received_319574503998646.jpeg
    received_319574503998646.jpeg
    91.7 KB · Views: 6

Gainz.

Why do I feel like you're looking at me... undressing me with your eyes...😁.

A few things... your lats still make me want to kill myself πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
Your riblets are on fuckin point! I just noticed that you have 7 abs just like I do.
And lastly... you're vascularity is really starting to pop!
I mean damn!!
You are quickly closing in on me with that pipeline brother!!!