Ive been taking steroids

Demi.Human

Don't you objectify my nipples you pervert.

That day was Yates standing rows and neutral grip seated rows with a back arch and a lat flair at the peak.

Gainz.

Don't you objectify my nipples you pervert.

That day was Yates standing rows and neutral grip seated rows with a back arch and a lat flair at the peak.

We have... very similar nipples... mine are definitely hairier... but very similar size and shape.

And I'll objectify what I want!!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

We were walking through the market getting food for a date night and We heard this song. My girl goes "you think Lee is listening to this song thinking about me"
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

We just had to share the laugh we got from this

Gainz.

@unclem you laugh... but I worry about her safety πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I literally had to screw 60" of 2x4 to my wall studs, then mount the bedframe to the 2x4. Our neighbor was complaining about the constant pounding every night.

Gainz.

Damn you have a ton of definition in your legs!
I'm finally getting some size in them... but with definition I'm still lacking.

The size of my legs is a big reason why I had to get all new jeans.

Gainz.

its because of the size of my... well, leg, that I had to get all new jeans too :ROFLMAO:

Haha... that's actually a pretty big reason πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
Not only was it extremely obvious, but when I walk it would bend and pinch.
Funny enough even though I'm left handed... I hang "it" to the left. So I have to put my phone in my right pocket. There's just not enough room for "it" and my phone on the same side 🀣. I tried on a pair of 34x32 skinny jeans at the mall a little while back. I came walking out to show my girl. She immediately said no. I'm like... why they actually look pretty good, they are stretchy and make my legs look great!
She's like I can see your entire πŸ†. She's like not only can I see exactly where it is, but I can see the πŸͺ–and your veins πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
So I bought some stretchy slim fit. Little more room at the top, and still make my legs look good. I love them so much I bought 3 more. They are so comfortable I can even squat in them

Demi.Human

Gonna try to upload tonight. Don't know what yet.

Its leg week/fortnight so I'm just doing a little full body after my legs give up for the day.

Probs gonna save my leg shots for a bit for shock value, or not, I'm putting pressure on myself on purpose. You guys are gonna be like shit, Frank zane got Tom platz legs! Or it's gonna be leg month beetches

Gainz.

Gonna try to upload tonight. Don't know what yet.

Its leg week/fortnight so I'm just doing a little full body after my legs give up for the day.

Probs gonna save my leg shots for a bit for shock value, or not, I'm putting pressure on myself on purpose. You guys are gonna be like shit, Frank zane got Tom platz legs! Or it's gonna be leg month beetches

Yeah I just set a goal for myself... it's been a while since I've done that. I've just constantly been improving with no real date or number in mind.
But I want to hit 197lb by December 28. If I do that's 60lbs of lean muscle in 3 years. I think that would be a dope accomplishment

Gainz.

Well the first picture not only got me hard... it makes me fuckin hate myself... sooo... go fuck yourself!
I've been showing my girl all your progress pics... I don't think I'm showing her that one! πŸ˜‚
She knows you're interested.... and I'm not trying to lose her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

The second picture... definitely has a little... "sizzle" to it 🀣.
Definitely has Grinder vibes...but I'm not hating

Gainz.

Well... gas to show her the picture... then what I wrote...
She laughed and said
"Yeah... you better keep treating me right! Apparently I have options all over the world"
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I don't know if I'll be able to take pictures today... but I'll definitely make it a priority brother

Demi.Human

20231020_182218.jpgHad to go with gay filter cus my face is all red like am poopin. practicing vacuuming and flexing abs at same time.

dose is down to about 200/250 T/M.