Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

Unfortunately no bull semen... I can't seem to find any that have it 😔

And I switch brands often.
My favorite is gorilla mode with caffeine. But... since I don't "need" a pre-workout and have finally kicked my caffeine addiction, I usually just buy what's cheap on Amazon.
This shit is 30 servings for $20 bucks. I'll probably get 2 or 3 months from it.

Attachments

• received_696241335514834.jpeg
    received_696241335514834.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 2

Demi.Human

There wasn't what I was looking for. Methamphetamine analogues. I had a moment of clarity when I saw a higher number than usual on scales, I've been looking fuller gradually since I ran out of my fancy American import preworkout, fire rage or something.

I was using methamphetamine like substance dmaa for energy and wondering why I couldn't get my appetite where it needed to be. I was on winny and expecting my appetite to tank but it started increasing. Now I'm eating a pound of fries half a pound of chicken and a cheesecake for 6 before bed. Still on my gallon of chocolate milk too G.

Gainz.

There wasn't what I was looking for. Methamphetamine analogues. I had a moment of clarity when I saw a higher number than usual on scales, I've been looking fuller gradually since I ran out of my fancy American import preworkout, fire rage or something.

I was using methamphetamine like substance dmaa for energy and wondering why I couldn't get my appetite where it needed to be. I was on winny and expecting my appetite to tank but it started increasing. Now I'm eating a pound of fries half a pound of chicken and a cheesecake for 6 before bed. Still on my gallon of chocolate milk too G.

I can't wait to see if the EQ increases my appetite like people claim it does.
But I really need to start focusing on my calories if I'm gonna hit 197 by 12-28-23

HGH.to

I can't wait to see if the EQ increases my appetite like people claim it does.
But I really need to start focusing on my calories if I'm gonna hit 197 by 12-28-23
it usually does at higher doses (over 400 mg/week).
you could try MK677 or actual HGH to enhance appetite.

Gainz.

it usually does at higher doses (over 400 mg/week).
you could try MK677 or actual HGH to enhance appetite.

I do have a whole bottle... or 2 of mk677
But I want to see if the EQ will do it on its own first.
And I'll be doing 500mg of EQ per week

HGH.to

I do have a whole bottle... or 2 of mk677
But I want to see if the EQ will do it on its own first.
And I'll be doing 500mg of EQ per week
Go for 500 mg of test too and stay on it for 4-6 weeks. should provide an appetite boost.

Gainz.

Go for 500 mg of test too and stay on it for 4-6 weeks. should provide an appetite boost.

If you haven't seen my post about my next blast
650 test
500 EQ
200 mast
50mg anadrol Ed for the first 4 weeks

(And... maybe just a touch of tren... haven't decided on that one yet
And I have the mk677 ... but hopefully I won't need it)

Gainz.

we both know how that's going to end 😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You son of a bitch....
You couldn't even give me the benefit of the doubt...
🤣🤣🤣
Gainz says he might do tren.... everyone knows that means he's doing tren... man fuck you guys... I thought we were friends
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Demi.Human

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You son of a bitch....
You couldn't even give me the benefit of the doubt...
🤣🤣🤣
Gainz says he might do tren.... everyone knows that means he's doing tren... man fuck you guys... I thought we were friends
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I just made the same decision mate, I opted to not tren for first time.

Keeping it simple

Test p
Test c
Test e
Test d
Mast e
Eq
Deca
Dbol
Oxy

Gainz.

And I'm going be using a 400mg test mix and 250mg test c
So... I'll probably be close to 8 or 9 compounds myself.

Gainz.

I just made the same decision mate, I opted to not tren for first time.

Keeping it simple

Test p
Test c
Test e
Test d
Mast e
Eq
Deca
Dbol
Oxy

Oxy will forever be oxycodone to me.... I know you mean anadrol... but for 10 plus years oxy meant opiates to me.
Gonna take a long time for that to change

Gainz.

Hey man yeah sorry been busy as heck trying to work my ass off. But back full time in gym making them gainz I’ve set some PRs since last time I talked to y’all 💪💪

Nice! And yeah I feel you on the work part. My is coming to the end of the season. So some days are crazy get everything done as fast as possible... and other days we stand around trying to find something to do.
I get laid off in early December... and I can't fuckin wait!!!!
3.5 months off... I get to eat, sleep, fuck and lift!
The only benefit of having a seasonal job.
I haven't even attempted a pr in years. Nothing worth talking about anyway.
All my "PRs" are body weight and aesthetics