Ive been taking steroids

BulkinWes

The other part of my bench is mental...
I workout in my house... my bedroom to be exact.
So my bench is set up... maybe 3ft from my bedroom entertainment center. Sooooo... if I fuck up.. Im taking out my big screen, PlayStation, tower speakers... plus I have a basement below me... so... I really don't want to have my barbell with 275lb go through the fucking floor. And if I get stuck... the only person to help is my 128lb fiancee.
Granted... she's one strong bitch... but... crazy shit does happen.
So the mental game of "don't fuck up" definitely plays a role.

But I have had her spot me in the past, she definitely knows what to do. 2 fingers... just help... don't go trying to rip it off.
(Wow that sounds dirty)
But again... if I take my time and build up slowly I'm sure I can do it without hurting myself or my TV 😁
Dont ever attempt a PR like that lmao that’s insanely unsafe and dangerous better off using a pin you dropped on the floor lmao. Don’t use clamps for the weights if your gonna do it anyways and make sure that you can help her push it off of you if your trying a PR that’s she can’t help then it’s too heavy for you you know what I mean. My best advice is keep going till you can do 275 3 times. Fuck hitting a PR make it to where your goal PR is your last set for 3. That’s way you can always stop at 2

Gainz.

Dont ever attempt a PR like that lmao that’s insanely unsafe and dangerous better off using a pin you dropped on the floor lmao. Don’t use clamps for the weights if your gonna do it anyways and make sure that you can help her push it off of you if your trying a PR that’s she can’t help then it’s too heavy for you you know what I mean. My best advice is keep going till you can do 275 3 times. Fuck hitting a PR make it to where your goal PR is your last set for 3. That’s way you can always stop at 2

Oh trust me safety is always on my mind.
Hence why I'm not just throwing 275 on the bar and hoping for the best.
I know I can do 225... so every 10lb jump I'll have her spot me.
I've been stuck before... I know how to get it to my stomach then lap so I can stand up.
Plus... worse case she can just remove plates until I can push it up.
(Again... sounds so dirty)

BulkinWes

Oh trust me safety is always on my mind.
Hence why I'm not just throwing 275 on the bar and hoping for the best.
I know I can do 225... so every 10lb jump I'll have her spot me.
I've been stuck before... I know how to get it to my stomach then lap so I can stand up.
Plus... worse case she can just remove plates until I can push it up.
(Again... sounds so dirty)
I think you need to join a gym lol

Gainz.

I think you need to join a gym lol
There's none within... 30 minutes of me that are worth a damn. It's all planet fatness and other bullshit. No free weights.. leg press...
Plus once I get to the 275lb bench... I won't be lifting heavy again for a Long time.
Actually in the middle of a bicep tricep workout right now

I definitely have... enough equipment. And of course I have a bench (incline - decline). The black posts on the right is a bench- squat rack.

Attachments

• received_3445749888975439.jpeg
    received_3445749888975439.jpeg
    218.7 KB · Views: 2

BulkinWes

There's none within... 30 minutes of me that are worth a damn. It's all planet fatness and other bullshit. No free weights.. leg press...
Plus once I get to the 275lb bench... I won't be lifting heavy again for a Long time.
Actually in the middle of a bicep tricep workout right now

I definitely have... enough equipment. And of course I have a bench (incline - decline). The black posts on the right is a bench- squat rack.
Oh bro I forgot to say as well the more incline I did the more my flat got better nowadays all I do is incline cuz I’m a giant pussy and don’t wanna hurt my shoulder that’s why I stay light and if I do barbell on incline I will not at all go over 315 on incline idc whose there don’t care what I feel like I will not do it. And you got a sexy little set. My buddy is a fuckn monster he has 30k worth of equipment and is a monster let me find a pic. Also I miss @bobby ricky and @Parameddog where y’all be.

BulkinWes

This man is a fuckn unit he’s 280 arms are 22” every piece of clothing is tailored. We worked out together 1 time this man grabbed 180lb dumbbells and shoulder pressed them for 10 fuckn reps yes he has sleep apnea yes he has a hard time sleeping lmao and dare I say it??? Natural. He’s from st croix he’s a fuckn God. Well he says he’s natural i don’t really believe it lol but either way still a fuckn God amongst men. But he’s a big help for me. Knows everything to know about everything he’s 50 and has done this since he was 10.

Attachments

• IMG_3984.jpeg
    IMG_3984.jpeg
    646.8 KB · Views: 6

Gainz.

I'm just a giant pussy... period end of story... close the book 🤣🤣.
But yeah I... I'm trying to move so I can get a squat rack set up and a few more little things... functional trainer... being another one. But for my needs and overall look... that's all I need.

But yeah he's a big mother fucker... with black dudes.. you just never know.
I know a black kid who looks better than me and doesn't lift... at all.. really annoying actually.

And Bobby is still around...
And dog is too... but he's been having some serious health issues. I'll find the post and tag you so you can catch up.

Now that we talk about it... I use to go to the gym with my buddy once or twice a month. But with both our work schedules... it hasn't happened in a very long time.
But...😁😁😁... since I'm getting laid off soon (I CAN'T FUCKIN WAIT) I'm sure I'll find the time to get there. That's when I can try my maxes