First cycle

Crazy Eddie

I don’t care what anyone says, I would not pin your quads. Way too many blood vessels it’s just asking for trouble. Especially if you’re going to be on test for the rest of your life. You’re bound to end up with a bad injection sooner or later. Just stick to your delts and glutes. Delts are good for 1ml no more. And delts will absorb the oils faster than your glutes. And glutes are good for about 3mls each. The muscles you pin are definitely going to get a little bigger. My ass is the size of Texas right now because I’ve been pinning the fuck out of it. I’m going back to my delts. For a month or so lol.

Oh and you really shouldn’t have any PIP(post injection pain)from the test. You might need to change esters. Try Test E or Test P.
I can’t do Test E. Not even .5 ml I get wicked PIP. My body doesn’t like the ester.
I can pin 3+mls at a time of Test C and P and zero pain.
So despite what others say. You really shouldn’t have pain from injections.

zakco

Yeah... another one who's bigger than me...
(So close to quitting 😂🤣😂)
Gainz....I've told you, you're the wolverine. I don't think you will ever be "thick" but you have a super lean badass physique. I may be just a tad thicker than you but when I try to bulk once I get beyond 210# I just seem to get fat and nothing else.....gear or no gear.....genetics I guess.

Gainz.

I don’t care what anyone says, I would not pin your quads. Way too many blood vessels it’s just asking for trouble. Especially if you’re going to be on test for the rest of your life. You’re bound to end up with a bad injection sooner or later. Just stick to your delts and glutes. Delts are good for 1ml no more. And delts will absorb the oils faster than your glutes. And glutes are good for about 3mls each. The muscles you pin are definitely going to get a little bigger. My ass is the size of Texas right now because I’ve been pinning the fuck out of it. I’m going back to my delts. For a month or so lol.

Oh and you really shouldn’t have any PIP(post injection pain)from the test. You might need to change esters. Try Test E or Test P.
I can’t do Test E. Not even .5 ml I get wicked PIP. My body doesn’t like the ester.

You get pip from the oil... Same reason people get pip from the flu shot.
Just about everyone gets pip at first.. then it stops.
Same reason you got it ... The test e probably used a different oil. But if you keep using it.. it stops.

But I'll definitely continue to pin my quads... Fuckin hate pinning my glutes. So fuckin awkward. Plus a few hundred injections in my quads... No problems. Just stay away from your it band.

Gainz.

Gainz....I've told you, you're the wolverine. I don't think you will ever be "thick" but you have a super lean badass physique. I may be just a tad thicker than you but when I try to bulk once I get beyond 210# I just seem to get fat and nothing else.....gear or no gear.....genetics I guess.

Yeah my metabolism is both really awesome... And really fuckin annoying.
Awesome because I can eat pretty much what I want and stay lean. But every day I don't eat over 3k calories... I'll lose a pound a day. Sometimes even more if I'm sick or too busy to eat.
Been stuck around 190-194 for a while now. I keep getting bigger... But very slowly. I need to drastically increase my calorie intake... but it's fuckin hard... And expensive!

zakco

Yeah my metabolism is both really awesome... And really fuckin annoying.
Awesome because I can eat pretty much what I want and stay lean. But every day I don't eat over 3k calories... I'll lose a pound a day. Sometimes even more if I'm sick or too busy to eat.
Been stuck around 190-194 for a while now. I keep getting bigger... But very slowly. I need to drastically increase my calorie intake... but it's fuckin hard... And expensiv
My calories are 4000 to not wither away....you and I are very alike...

Gainz.

My calories are 4000 to not wither away....you and I are very alike...

Yeah no one told me when I started this... You had to eat a ton of food just to maintain!
I know you have to eat to grow... But eating 3k just to maintain is fucked.

HGH.to

now imagine how much pros should eat just to maintain. I assume their daily life is: i woke up and ate, i brushed my teeth and ate, and went to the bathroom and ate, i go outside and must eat... and yeah, i try to barely make any moves otherwise i need to eat :ROFLMAO:

zakco

The eating is exhausting!!! Not to mention you feel like shit eating all the time..hats off to pros and ams.

Gainz.

now imagine how much pros should eat just to maintain. I assume their daily life is: i woke up and ate, i brushed my teeth and ate, and went to the bathroom and ate, i go outside and must eat... and yeah, i try to barely make any moves otherwise i need to eat :ROFLMAO:

Bro you ain't kidding... Again that's why I can't stand all the dumbass "it's steroids" comments online. People just have no fucking clue... And they aren't eating fuckin ice cream and cake... It's boring ass healthy shit ALLLLL DAY LONGGGGG!
I give them so much fuckin credit

zakco

Jay Cutler says he hates eating to this day.....he just forced too much food for too long.

kingswe3are

Going through the same damn thing right now (w/my ass)
Great info

Gainz.

I was eating 4k a day to be this big and I was hug picture doesn’t do justice.View attachment 868337

Pictures never do... I look way better in real life than pictures. They just don't show all the little veins and serrations...
I've spent a lot of time... And money to get my pictures looking like they do. It's all about the angle of your body, angle of the light hitting you, what kind of light you are using... Natural, day light, soft or warm...

But angles are probably the most important.
Even though these pictures are taken the same week... You can clearly see the difference between a good angle and bad angle.
I look super awkward and thin in one... VS wide and great in the other. Just because I was still learning how to pose! I mean I still very much am... But Lee gave me some great advice and you can tell... It worked.
In the first picture I was just focused on my tricep. While in the second... The tricep is still the goal... I'm using my entire body to pose. But then there's still room for improvement in the second. Like turning my waist more, rolling my shoulder back to widen my chest... It's definitely a lot of work man. Every time I post new pictures, I probably take 30-40. Takes well over 20 minutes... End up sweating with a big pump and a cramp somewhere.... And only end up with maybe 3 pictures I actually like. Sometimes I'll spend 20 minutes posing and end up deleting every single one of them. Some of it is because I'm low on carbs or water... Or my body dismorphia is just high that day and I hate how small I look.

If you want to get better at taking pictures... You have to practice. Before getting into new lights and all that... I recommend getting a tripod with a remote so you can take pictures without holding the camera.

This is the one I have. I love it... I use it for all the pictures I post here... And it's easy to carry for when we go on hikes and take our pictures together. The little remote is Bluetooth.
Hell even my engagement video was taken with it. And the remote is super small, you can't even tell I'm holding it in the second picture.

Attachments

• received_416263981054014.jpeg
    received_416263981054014.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 6

BulkinWes

Pictures never do... I look way better in real life than pictures. They just don't show all the little veins and serrations...
I've spent a lot of time... And money to get my pictures looking like they do. It's all about the angle of your body, angle of the light hitting you, what kind of light you are using... Natural, day light, soft or warm...

But angles are probably the most important.
Even though these pictures are taken the same week... You can clearly see the difference between a good angle and bad angle.
I look super awkward and thin in one... VS wide and great in the other. Just because I was still learning how to pose! I mean I still very much am... But Lee gave me some great advice and you can tell... It worked.
In the first picture I was just focused on my tricep. While in the second... The tricep is still the goal... I'm using my entire body to pose. But then there's still room for improvement in the second. Like turning my waist more, rolling my shoulder back to widen my chest... It's definitely a lot of work man. Every time I post new pictures, I probably take 30-40. Takes well over 20 minutes... End up sweating with a big pump and a cramp somewhere.... And only end up with maybe 3 pictures I actually like. Sometimes I'll spend 20 minutes posing and end up deleting every single one of them. Some of it is because I'm low on carbs or water... Or my body dismorphia is just high that day and I hate how small I look.

If you want to get better at taking pictures... You have to practice. Before getting into new lights and all that... I recommend getting a tripod with a remote so you can take pictures without holding the camera.

This is the one I have. I love it... I use it for all the pictures I post here... And it's easy to carry for when we go on hikes and take our pictures together. The little remote is Bluetooth.
Hell even my engagement video was taken with it. And the remote is super small, you can't even tell I'm holding it in the second picture.
Yeah I need my wife to take pics but in that one closest to 20” arms I’ve ever had and I was just a fuckn unit

skullywooly

So did my third pin on Friday and no pip. Sticking with the thigh for now anyway. Just started a new job last week so a little distracted. Apart from that I feel a slight improvement...... maybe 15% better than before i started. I am doing only 125mg twice a week for now. Taking a good Multi vitamin and omega 3 every day too. Not as tired in the evening now so helps with the gym.