Any females???

unclem

Never did any of that. Plenty of friends who have... just not for me. I quit everything by myself... no program or rehab... just my extremely supportive gf.
Xanax was the hardest thing for the first few days. The mental aspect was almost too much at times. It was like 2 other people were living in my head... and we all couldn't stop screaming at one another.
While the opioids... that was all physical, and lasted for weeks.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss some of that lifestyle. Coming home from a bad day and taking 6mg of xanax and a few oxy 30s... life didn't get much better than that. But it made me a terrible fucking person. Stole my fucking soul, and I'm slowly getting everything I lost back.
But for the most part I don't think about it, I don't have cravings or anything like that. All the good I felt from those round devils has been replaced with guilt and disgust. But I don't dwell on the past, I just focus on being better than I was yesterday so I can be bigger and stronger tomorrow!
fucking xanax brought to my knees. i tryed the aa &na not for me i still am scared to touch one drink, 1 xanax even after 20 yrs i still a the flight o death in me. and the fentyl 100mcg and 6 lortabs a day

unclem

I’m glad u could get pass all that, I never did the AA , but let me tell u I try cold turkeys and never worked, so I did methadone for a month and then switch to suboxone , spend like a year and then start to low dose til it was nothing! Suboxone pretty much saved my life!!
now with so my herion being laced its not hard to get a hot shot and off you go to big gym in sky.

unclem

its a good drug to be on as long as you take as prescribed and dont add xanax to the pot. suboxone is bupinorphiene , stadol nasal spray. it gets you just high enough that you dont use. but going clean to me is no methodone i went cold turkey off my lortab, fentyl.

Nanay79

If you want doses I can help you out.
All the information is on a supplier’s website
@Aussie im going to check it out , honestly the only thing that scared me is my clit getting long 😂. My kitty is very pretty and really want keep it like that!!🙃

Gainz.

@Aussie im going to check it out , honestly the only thing that scared me is my clit getting long 😂. My kitty is very pretty and really want keep it like that!!🙃

Are you fucking with me? I feel like you're messing with me... you keep setting up these perfect scenarios for jokes...really funny, dirty jokes... and I'm just not strong enough not to say something...
I'm trying so desperately to be nice and keep it classy... and you are making that very complicated for me! 🤣😂🤣😂

Aussie

Are you fucking with me? I feel like you're messing with me... you keep setting up these perfect scenarios for jokes...really funny, dirty jokes... and I'm just not strong enough not to say something...
I'm trying so desperately to be nice and keep it classy... and you are making that very complicated for me! 🤣😂🤣😂
Don’t be a bitch. Just get it out. We all know she is being a dirty little w🤣😍🥰😁

Nanay79

I'm trying so desperately to be nice and keep it classy... and you are making that very complicated for me!
@GainzBandit good morning 😂, I know it’s funny but it’s true!! The beauty of bolics! Long clits , soft dicks 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂