Any females???

Gainz.

@GainzBandit good morning πŸ˜‚, I know it’s funny but it’s true!! The beauty of bolics! Long clits , soft dicks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also you won't find many soft dicks around here... long (and fucking thickπŸ˜‰)... for sure... but not soft. And I like a meaty clit... gives you something to latch onto!
I finally had time to read through everything I missed... @Aussie you are slowly becoming my favorite person πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. I was trying to be nice and hold back.. apparently that's not going to be a issue πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. This girl can definitely hold her own. Because if kangaroo boy and myself haven't offended her yet... I just don't see it happening.

Nanay79

Also you won't find many soft dicks around here... long (and fucking thickπŸ˜‰)... for sure... but not soft. And I like a meaty clit... gives you something to latch onto!
I finally had time to read through everything I missed... @Aussie you are slowly becoming my favorite person πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. I was trying to be nice and hold back.. apparently that's not going to be an issue πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. This girl can definitely hold her own. Because if kangaroo boy and myself haven't offended her yet... I just don't see it happening.
Yes boys!! Please don’t hold back ! 😁😁😁 I’m so happy to find y’all!! Think of me like one of you !! With a long hard clit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
P.s just got an email of my orde being shipped , since I was taking what I think is fucking creatine , any suggestions on how to start my cycle??? IM SOOO EXITED 😬😬

Gainz.

Yes boys!! Please don’t hold back ! 😁😁😁 I’m so happy to find y’all!! Think of me like one of you !! With a long hard clit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
P.s just got an email of my orde being shipped , since I was taking what I think is fucking creatine , any suggestions on how to start my cycle??? IM SOOO EXITED 😬😬

That's exactly how I like to think about my women... by pretending they are men πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. (I don't judge what works for you 😐)
Its really nice to meet a girl who can take a joke... its like I've said on here countless times.. if you can take a dick... you can take a joke! And clearly we both can take a joke (πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜³)

But back to your cycle, when you finally get them take 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the evening (just don't take too late in the day) you're probably going to want to take them with a little bit of food (and lots of water)
Take your liver support in the morning with your first dose.
Also if you can plan one of your doses 30-40 minutes before your gym time, that would be ideal.

Aussie

You will be hanging like a man in no time if you use to much gear 🀣🀣🀣

EMachine

Hi NaNay,

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see a female taking the initiative to seek help with anabolics. I work with several females who are trying to get their Pro Card. What are your goals, specially?

Anavar is the safest oral for females. However, I would recommend a different approach with anavar.

Also, it is important to get real anavar. Real-Real Anavar, only in Iran! However, there are UG that produce better anavar than others. Also, just because this certain company makes really good, clean anavar, doesn’t necessarily mean that their test is better than others. I have clients on different brands and from different companies. The point here is to just find a solid source of anavar. 10 mg of anavar for a female is not a low dose by any means, if it’s real. I have had the opportunity to use real Iranian Anavar during my competitive years. and after, and 20 mg, was the equivalent of 85 mg of UG Anavar. The real deal is powerful. Bayer Primo is so much better than any other UG Primo, by a mile.

Anyways, welcome and good luck!

Nanay79

That's exactly how I like to think about my women... by pretending they are men πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. (I don't judge what works for you 😐)
Its really nice to meet a girl who can take a joke... its like I've said on here countless times.. if you can take a dick... you can take a joke! And clearly we both can take a joke (πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜³)

But back to your cycle, when you finally get them take 5mg in the morning and 5mg in the evening (just don't take too late in the day) you're probably going to want to take them with a little bit of food (and lots of water)
Take your liver support in the morning with your first dose.
Also if you can plan one of your doses 30-40 minutes before your gym time, that would be ideal.
I’m glad we all takes sum good big fat … jokes πŸ˜‚ .

So my daily routine consists on waking up at 4 am, be at the gym by 5 am workout till 6:20 am get ready and head to work 7:30 , work can be till 5 pm or 10 pm depending on production etc . U usually in bed by 9 pm. I rest in Sundays . @GainzBandit can I take my first dose with a protein shake??

Nanay79

You can take it as a suppository if you want. You can take it with a shake or just ram it home.
@Aussie nothing goes in my gloryhole πŸ˜‚ I just read about upset stomach when taking anavar. I usually don’t do breakfast only protein shake and water , I do drink a room temperature bottle of water as soon as I wake up , then the protein shake.

Gainz.

I’m glad we all takes sum good big fat … jokes πŸ˜‚ .

So my daily routine consists on waking up at 4 am, be at the gym by 5 am workout till 6:20 am get ready and head to work 7:30 , work can be till 5 pm or 10 pm depending on production etc . U usually in bed by 9 pm. I rest in Sundays . @GainzBandit can I take my first dose with a protein shake??

Yeah, in the morning with protein shake before gym. Then second dose when you get home.

@Aussie nothing goes in my gloryhole πŸ˜‚

Ohh... πŸ˜”πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜”
Maybe we can talk about that more when you come visit me in ny 😁

Nanay79

Yeah, in the morning with protein shake before gym. Then second dose when you get home.

Ohh... πŸ˜”πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜”
Maybe we can talk about that more when you come visit me in ny 😁
Would love too!! Sounds like a good vacation for summer!! U and ur lady can be my tour guides πŸ˜ˆπŸ™ƒ

Gainz.

Would love too!! Sounds like a good vacation for summer!! U and ur lady can be my tour guides πŸ˜ˆπŸ™ƒ

Oh, we're totally in! You can see all the sites... my bedroom ceiling...my bedroom west wall... my bedroom east wall... my bed sheets... ya know all the sites worth taking the tour for 😁

unclem

when are you going to start your log, ill follow.......