Before I start my next cycle!

darkvorg

First and foremost! Thank you all for being here! I learn more and more each time I read these forums! 

My gat is expected to touch down by the end of the month, so I'll be starting first pin on the 1st! Awesome way to start the next year IMO ;) I ordered my pins, decided since I'll be pinning ED to finally hit quads. So 1&1/2 23gauge for my flutes, 1inch 23 for le quads.

Ive been dieting down and my last two weigh in's from my inbody tests have began to even out!!!! BOOOOO!!!! I've dropped 3% BF and increased 1lb muscle, but now I need help.

I'll be using this Cycle to shred before my wedding in June. right now I'm at 15% fats (37g), 40% Protein (222g), and 45% carbs (250g) per day. How should I change these to maximize continued fat loss while minimizing muscle loss.  I've added a two a day split for my regular 5 day split. Now I warm up 10min, go into my workout for the day, then a few hours later I do 30-40min cardio keeping my heart rate about 60-70% max rate. 

Splitting my meals into 5 meals a day and drink three shakes comprised of Egg, Casine,  and Whey morning, post workout, and before bed. Comments welcome!!!!

I

icdeadlifters

darkvorg said:
</p><p>First and foremost! Thank you all for being here! I learn more and more each time I read these forums! </p><p> </p><p>My gat is expected to touch down by the end of the month, so I'll be starting first pin on the 1st! Awesome way to start the next year IMO ;) I ordered my pins, decided since I'll be pinning ED to finally hit quads. So 1&1/2 23gauge for my flutes, 1inch 23 for le quads.</p><p> </p><p>Ive been dieting down and my last two weigh in's from my inbody tests have began to even out!!!! BOOOOO!!!! I've dropped 3% BF and increased 1lb muscle, but now I need help.</p><p> </p><p>I'll be using this Cycle to shred before my wedding in June. right now I'm at 15% fats (37g), 40% Protein (222g), and 45% carbs (250g) per day. How should I change these to maximize continued fat loss while minimizing muscle loss.  I've added a two a day split for my regular 5 day split. Now I warm up 10min, go into my workout for the day, then a few hours later I do 30-40min cardio keeping my heart rate about 60-70% max rate. </p><p> </p><p>Splitting my meals into 5 meals a day and drink three shakes comprised of Egg, Casine,  and Whey morning, post workout, and before bed. Comments welcome!!!!</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>My advice would be to start a cycle log and let everyone chime in on it.... And looks like you getting it down from what I have read...</p>

siegmund

+2 , for effort. , i like seeing a brother try. sorry i cannot give much insight on diet , but i wanted to give you +2 , 

i remember you also months ago slimming down , one of the brothers will help with diet.  sorry i been gifted with genetics and i can eat what ever and grow or shread.   so i never put the time into fixed diets but like i said , i remember you and +2 for effort 

blastthru23

Ok, lets see here....  Looks like a short ester cycle, guessing test prop. Anything else along with the test?

So it sounds like you're sitting roughly at 195 lbs. Next, what you'll need to do is find a calculator online that will aid in estimating both your basal metabolic rate (BMR), and your total daily energy expenditure  (TDEE). From there, you'll know your maintenance calories. My guess is roughly between 2800-3000 per day. But, do go look it up to abstract out the guess work. From that number, and depending on the length of your cycle etc., we can then get more precise daily calorie target.  The end result will likely be between 400 & 600 calories above maintenance. However, if carb cycling appeals to you, and is commensurate with your goal, then things change up a little, but total calories remain pretty much the same.

As far preliminary macro calculations, you should shoot for about 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. Fats will be in the 20-25% range, and carbs will take up the rest of calories.  Remember that both carbs and protein are 4 cals per gram, and fat is 9 cals per gram.

I think 6 meals per day is a good starting point. Shakes are meals too, and should include both carbs and fats (oats, and hemp seeds work great to this end).

So, your homework is to get your BMR,  TDEE, and thus your maintenance calories. Once we have those, then we can then create a diet plan such that you'll be happy with the result of training and pinning AAS daily. 

I

icdeadlifters

blastthru23 said:
</p><p>Ok, lets see here....  Looks like a short ester cycle, guessing test prop. Anything else along with the test?</p><p>So it sounds like you're sitting roughly at 195 lbs. Next, what you'll need to do is find a calculator online that will aid in estimating both your basal metabolic rate (BMR), and your total daily energy expenditure  (TDEE). From there, you'll know your maintenance calories. My guess is roughly between 2800-3000 per day. But, do go look it up to abstract out the guess work. From that number, and depending on the length of your cycle etc., we can then get more precise daily calorie target.  The end result will likely be between 400 & 600 calories above maintenance. However, if carb cycling appeals to you, and is commensurate with your goal, then things change up a little, but total calories remain pretty much the same.</p><p>As far preliminary macro calculations, you should shoot for about 1.5 grams of protein per pound of body weight. Fats will be in the 20-25% range, and carbs will take up the rest of calories.  Remember that both carbs and protein are 4 cals per gram, and fat is 9 cals per gram.</p><p>I think 6 meals per day is a good starting point. Shakes are meals too, and should include both carbs and fats (oats, and hemp seeds work great to this end).</p><p>So, your homework is to get your BMR,  TDEE, and thus your maintenance calories. Once we have those, then we can then create a diet plan such that you'll be happy with the result of training and pinning AAS daily. </p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Very, very, very good post bt... Its guys like yourself that have the knowledge that others don't that makes this forum better.... Good job bro</p>

blastthru23

Btw, i think an avatar would be good idea. That way your friends can easily see you're active. Get some badass pic of something that inspires you maybe  :)

blastthru23

X2. When you get a chance, post the cycle just in case there are some kinks to work out. Remember to include your goal, diet plan and training split. If you're not quite there yet, post in steroid cycles. While you may not get a shit ton of input, the input you'll get will help. I've got your back!

darkvorg

Thank you so much for that info! Yes I will be pinning Test Prop and also adding NPP! I have a DA and an AI. This is my 3rd cycle and I'm stoked!!!! 

I will get on my homework ASAP! I will also post up an avatar soon and some pics as soon as these damn ingrown hair go away from NARE haha never again, if I ever compeat I'll just shave lol so annoying 

I

icdeadlifters

blastthru23 said:
</p><p>Btw, i think an avatar would be good idea. That way your friends can easily see you're active. Get some badass pic of something that inspires you maybe  :)</p><p>
.  </p><p> </p><p>A freaking Darth Vader avatar..... Hell yea</p>

I

icdeadlifters

I see your age..... That's a little young to run a.a.s. but you have done your research and I'm sure based on your current research you know the dangers of running a.a.s. at such a young age. So I'll continue to help as much as possible.... Let it be known brother.. I highly condemn any a.a.s. use before 28+ yrs of age. And a lot of members shun that idea also. But you're doing your homework and you're participating by asking ?'s. Not saying you are wrong in anyway... Its your body. You are doing it the right way....

Keep us posted... Fr sent

darkvorg

I know I am young especially for the AAS world. Most of my accuantences running  are 27-32 but the gym just has helped me in my recovery so much and somehow after some years of thinking about running it I was able to take the plunge and run Test Cyp and 500mg/week and taper off with Prop at 50mg every other day the last 4 weeks to not crash and start my PCT as soon as I could. 

I just know since i have already began this journey I want to do it RIGHT and as safe as possible while maximizing gainz. I also know more drugs does not mean more muscle or muscle longevity.

blastthru23

I was thinking the same thing as ICD. I think it's in your best interest to get bloods done so we can see where your natural test levels are presently. I'm hoping this cycle is planned for no longer than 8 weeks, followed by a thorough PCT, Then no cycles for the rest of the year. I'd really hate to see long term problems arise.

Nevertheless, I'll help you with diet and such. I want you to get the biggest bang for your buck!

darkvorg

I was looking into getting bloods done But I don't know what Test to take! there are so many out there and I also don't know where to go through! Also my last two cycles were 12 weeks followed by a full PCT with another 12 weeks between my second one. I had planned this one to be 50mg ED Teat P and then two weeks later start on 25mg NPP ED, then end with only Test P the last two weeks for a total of just under 12 weeks with an AI and DA. Then another full PCT and then not run another cycle until 2018

Dolf

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/101634-the-basics-of-ordering-bloodwork

blastthru23

Coming up on year here at MG! I've learned so much here, and sharpened and developed knowledge from over the years. I strive to give back all that Ive been given here. This is home. Thanks Sieg :)