Before I start my next cycle!

blastthru23

Ok. First, i see that the test to npp ratio is correct. However, I won't have experience with npp until next year. I will let others comment on that. 

On to diet. From the description you made in your profile, I'm guessing you are in the endomorph category. So we'll tailor your diet to map onto your assumed genetics. Let's start with a daily target of 3200 cals per day. Protein should be 1.5 grams per pound of body weight, which will be about 300 grams, or 1200 calories.  Fats I'm thinking 20% of the 3200, which is 640 calories. Divide by 9 gives  71 grams of fat per day. Now, adding the 1200 to 640, we have 1840 cals thus far. The rest will come from carbs. So, 3200-1840 equals 1360. Divide 1360 by 4, and we  340.

Thus the daily  macro breakdown is

P: 300 grams

F: 71 grams

C: 340 grams

These numbers then are divided by 6, the number meals per day.

This is the starting point. We may decide to implement a carb cycle protocol. Lets see what others have to say.

Now your job is to figure out how much of each macro source you'll need to achieve the target daily calorie intake. Here are some foods to get you started.  Carb sources could be white rice, oats, sweet potatoes.  Protein should be boneless skinless chicken breast, fish, lean red meat, and egg whites. Fats could be olive oil, flax oil, mct oil, coconut oil, peanuts, hemp seeds, and of course whey protein, preferably isolate. 

Finally, you should drink at minimum 1.5 gallons of water per day.

Put together a meal plan with those foods, and foods of your choosing. By the way, beans are more of a carb than protein. 

No cheat meals. Clean all the way!

I

icdeadlifters

blastthru23 said:
</p><p> Ok. First, i see that the test to npp ratio is correct. However, I won't have experience with npp until next year. I will let others comment on that. </p><p>On to diet. From the description you made in your profile, I'm guessing you are in the endomorph category. So we'll tailor your diet to map onto your assumed genetics. Let's start with a daily target of 3200 cals per day. Protein should be 1.5 grams per pound of body weight, which will be about 300 grams, or 1200 calories.  Fats I'm thinking 20% of the 3200, which is 640 calories. Divide by 9 gives  71 grams of fat per day. Now, adding the 1200 to 640, we have 1840 cals thus far. The rest will come from carbs. So, 3200-1840 equals 1360. Divide 1360 by 4, and we  340.</p><p>Thus the daily  macro breakdown is</p><p>P: 300 grams</p><p>F: 71 grams</p><p>C: 340 grams</p><p>These numbers then are divided by 6, the number meals per day.</p><p>This is the starting point. We may decide to implement a carb cycle protocol. Lets see what others have to say.</p><p>Now your job is to figure out how much of each macro source you'll need to achieve the target daily calorie intake. Here are some foods to get you started.  Carb sources could be white rice, oats, sweet potatoes.  Protein should be boneless skinless chicken breast, fish, lean red meat, and egg whites. Fats could be olive oil, flax oil, mct oil, coconut oil, peanuts, hemp seeds, and of course whey protein, preferably isolate. </p><p>Finally, you should drink at minimum 1.5 gallons of water per day.</p><p>Put together a meal plan with those foods, and foods of your choosing. By the way, beans are more of a carb than protein. </p><p>No cheat meals. Clean all the way!</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>Another damn good post bro</p>

blastthru23

I'm wondering about the NPP dosed that low. Should be cool for a youngin' if anything it will likely be good for the joints, and probably very little if any prolactin sides. Caber may not even be needed. Maybe .25mg per week? Better safe than sorry i suppose.  Same with adex, maybe 12.5 mg twice per week. I'd like to see aome sort of shbg control here some how. Maybe tongkat ali, but definitely no more aas.

darkvorg

So on top of my AI and DA have some Caber? I have no idea what tongkat is haha. Im also curious as to how the 3200 cal per day will help shed the weight. MyFitnessPal (a Macro Tracking app) had me on 2,200 cal per day for 1lb loss a week. So is that 3200 factoring in replenishing calories burned from cardio and weights to preserve muscle mass during a cut?

blastthru23

Caber is a DA, i wouldn't go with prami. Fitness pal doesn't take into account aas use. With a 5 dat training split plus cardio, 3200 will work really well. At 2200 you're going to lose muscle or at the very least gain nothing. If you feel 3200 is a bit much, we can drop that number to 3000. Since you plan to run npp, a typical bulking compound, i figured a lean quality gain into the 3200. Masteron could be a better choice for a cutter and it suppresses shbg, and E2 to small degree. For me, I'm running between 3500 & 4000 cals per day, and with a 5-6 day training split, I've become quite defined. However, I'm running tren ace, test p, and mast p, but I'm twice your age lol.

At 14% bf, roughly 196, and 5'8", 3200 should be good. We can do a carb cycle plan that toggles the carbs so we can achieve a median total weekly caloric intake that reflects 2800 per day. That would take a little extra work,  but it's definitely doable. 2200 is just way to low. You could run a diet like that for about 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding date to put on the finishing touches. But, while on cycle, i fear that you'll be very hungry at 2200, and be tempted to cheat. We don't want that! No, no, no...

Dolf

What are your exact goals with this cycle?

What are your exact stats? Age, weight, height, & bf%...

Does your daily job require a lot of physical activity? 

blastthru23

I was wondering about his work activity as well. Those calculators are not very precise given they ask vague questions about activity level. My job sometimes is moderately strenuous  (when i was out of shape, it was more strenuous for obvious reasons). But, since i train 5-6 days a week, my activity level has to increase. One has to read between the lines. Even so, 2600 TDEE with a five day training split plus cardio seems intuitively on the low end.  BMR seems to always land in the 1700 range. Anyhow, if one were to run a 400-500 calorie deficit, may as well shelve the gear, do the cut, and gear up later in my opinion. That kind of deficit would take an incredible amount of discipline for 8-12 weeks. I'd be crawling on my hands and knees if i were training as i do now on 2200. Shit, sometimes i have to add calories especially on either one of my leg days just to be able to finish the routine.  I believe he could run his cycle as a lean tissue gain with a focus on cutting fat. Then after pct, go full bore and go with 2200 six days per week, and throw a 2800 right in the middle so he doesn't screw up the metabolism or insulin sensitivity.  But on cycle, maybe 2800, but 3000-3200 i think is optimum. However, the npp might not act much as a bulking compound at 175mg per week. I do acknowledge that DV is being careful and deliberate with his aas use. Got to give him good credit for that, among other things. Dude is doing his homework, asking questions, I like that. Fuckin rare these days!

I want more than anything to see DV crush this, and I can tell, he will. Gotta good head on his shoulders. And in all honesty, I'm willing to bet he's doing it for his forthcoming wifey. 

darkvorg

Well I am dieting down until I'm roughly 14-15% BF before I start this cut. Right now: 198lbs 5'8 18% BF. Im 23 and I'm a personal trainer at a local gym. Just got done with a bulk about a month ago which I did my first "dirty bulk" and immediately regretted it due to it leaving me at 22% BF. Though now I'm squatting 8 reps of 315 consistently even after a month of cutting calories 

my exact goals with this cycle is to finally drop to 10-11% or less BF. I want to be able to keep this weight off while gaining mass and just be a freaking ripped spartan for my big day! 

Always was a "fat" kid and now is my time not only for my career as a trainer to look the part, but for myself to just be shredded.

darkvorg

Thank blast! she does have an impact and I want to look my best for our big day! I can't assume I know anything at all because that always lands me in trouble! If one thing my recovery taught me is to actually accept help and input from others and never to assume you know what's best! I just want to do this with minimal negative impact as possible because this is something that is now part of my life, even if it's one cycle a year it has now become a part of my training. I want a family one day and have seen friends of mine just shoot up SOO much gear  and honestly.... they looked miserable and I was hitting the same PRs and just looked healthier while on my minimal Test dosages. So I've watched others just "go for it" and even talking with them after this, when I brought up a DA they didn't even know that was a thing. So I am so SOO thankful for this forum because I've already started learning so much. Grestful for brothera like Dolf recommending DA and taking me from Tren A to NPP because it's like "trens little brother" 

Dolf

With his listed stats I have his maintenance at 2881. With aas you can cut bf% and gain lean mass unlike being natty, but aas also allows you to ge in a deficit and preserve muscle. To me bf% dictates which way you go. Under 15% bf with an ultra clean diet bulking with cutting bf will work. He could add mass and cut 2% bf. 15% and over imo a slight deficit is the better route, but not 2200.

When eating in a deficit eating a large portion of your carbs pre and post workout is optimal. Helps give you energy for the training session, and helps replace glycogen afterwards. With this method virtually nothing gets stored by the body as fat. A good preworkout like C4 will help too.  

darkvorg

I was going to start doing carbs mid day for my pre and post, keep it light in mornings and evenings. 

Mesomorph has has been an awesome pre I've found! Tastes like the Zebra gum I used to have all the time as a kid! 

Dolf

Your biggest sticking point will be inexperience. Not knowing whst you personally respond best to. Aas does wonders, but isn't magic. That's a huge drop in bf% plus wanting to add mass. I'd personally go with a lower carb diet 120 to 150g consuming most carbs upon waking, pre, and post workout. None for dinner or before bed. 15 to 20% fats, and the rest protein in a slight deficit. Maybe 2500 or 2600 cals. The aas will preserve muscle while fst is burned. Adding var at about 80mg ed for 6 weeks will assist in burning fat.

Now if you manage to get down to 12% bf before starting adding var with the plan blast layed out would work great along as you stay very disciplined with your diet and do cardio 4+ times per week for 30 to 40 minutes.

Another good option for you would also be a keto diet.

Dolf

This is what a community is for...

It's a damn shame more on aas go at it blind rather than utilize tools like MG especially since it's free. Not many good things come free, but this is one of them.

darkvorg

I could only hope to gain muscle mass while cutting but if anything I just don't want to loose my gainz while cutting, and I know it's a big drop but that's why I'm hoping if I drop it down low before I start I can get down to 12%. Then I'll have some months before my wedding where I can taper off and do what you were suggesting with VAR or even just carb cycle like a motha to try and drop a little further. Again all of these goals are if I do everything with persuasion and I am obsessive as hell haha there isn't anything that will stop me from growing my business/achieving goals. 3 years ago my life was almost over and by the grace of my higher power I've been given a second lease on life with my sobriety. I'm about to marry the "one that got away" and being of service to my community as I can. I can't wait to grow in this community with you all too and show you my progress and learn from those who have done this before 

Dolf

Now with the var I wasn't suggesting running it alone. My suggestion is to add it to this cycle. Never run an oral as a stand alone compound. Test is required as the base compound for any cycle.   

darkvorg

Oooooo gotcha gotcha. I had picked up somewhere along the lines (not from this forum) that a Var only cycle is plausible but I must be mistaken 

I

icdeadlifters

darkvorg said:
</p><p>I know I am young especially for the AAS world. Most of my accuantences running  are 27-32 but the gym just has helped me in my recovery so much and somehow after some years of thinking about running it I was able to take the plunge and run Test Cyp and 500mg/week and taper off with Prop at 50mg every other day the last 4 weeks to not crash and start my PCT as soon as I could. </p><p> </p><p>I just know since i have already began this journey I want to do it RIGHT and as safe as possible while maximizing gainz. I also know more drugs does not mean more muscle or muscle longevity.</p><p>
. </p><p> </p><p>I always look at it this way.. "Less is more" I know a lot of gym buddies that have ran doses then felt as if they stopped growing. The only thing is they have reached there plateau. So they up the doses. I have ran 1000mg test, 100 mg of bol...etc. And It didn't do any different than taking half that dose. Also high doses increase the sides.....</p>

Dolf

Orals shut you down, and test is needed to keep your dick working and the little lady happy, and gains from oral only cycles are quickly lost. Oral only cycles are for women, and pussies scared to pin. lol : )

darkvorg

Well I'm about to go on an ED pin cycle haha but I'll take that into my knowledge bank, waste of time, waste of money, give that to my woman if she wants to go that route one day. Check check and check