Before I start my next cycle!

M

Mister A

I wouldn't really get caught up in trying to maximize your insulin sensitivity and what not right now. Just pick some whole foods and hit your macros. I eat grilled chicken and white rice 6 times a day right now. I have 2 or 3 more meals to satisfy some micronutrient requirements and fiber, but I don't think you can beat the simplicity of a diet like this. Is it optimal? I don't know. But it works great for me.

blastthru23

X2. Simplicity is the key. If a diet is complicated, it becomes much easier to stray from prepping and thus sticking to it. If you're interested in spiking insulin, which of course is probably always going to be up for debate like diet optimization in general, simply eat a few gummie bears without HFCS, or take some honey after training, then shortly thereafter slam your protein  shake.  Once you've developed a habit or routine with your diet, you can mess with macros. The key here is sticking with it, such requires focus and discipline because this is going to last 12 weeks.  12 weeks is a long time to stick with something like diet. TThe upshot is keep it simple, simplicity will surely result in success.

darkvorg

Thank you brothas for all of the input and advice! I'm learning so much! I will most likely not stray too far from the original plan I made but there are some minor adjustments I think we came up with to maximize my fat loss this cycle! As I've learned in the rooms "easy does it" and that little bit of honey might work out great! I just cant wait for the eagle to land and get this goin already!!!!! 

Dolf

X3 & +2 MrA

Keeping it simple in the beginning is best. Baby steps makes it easier to stick with it rather than making something so hard you set yourself up to fail.

darkvorg

So for that do I just post what I'll be taking,how much, how often and how long? I kinda posted that at the beginning of the thread but wondering what the difference is

M

Mister A

Cycle Logs are my favorite part of the site. Look at Blast and Semper Fi for great examples of how to post a cycle log.