Deca for first cycle?

TheTechnician91

I am wanting to start my first cycle. I understand it is usually recommended to do a 1st cycle with just testosterone. Is the only reason so you can learn what side effects your body experiences? If so I want to run a cycle of just deca. And I can see how I respond to that and try to add testosterone in the future. How bad of an idea is this? I choose deca because I have some pretty bad joint problems that make certain lifts difficult or just not possible. I dont expect it to heal anything but it would be nice to have less joint pain while trying to gain muscle mass.

suppsforlife

That's actually a horrible idea because Deca will suppress you and you're going to feel strengthless and motivationless and with erectile dysfunction etc. Go for Test alone - there are good reasons why you've often heard this is the best first cycle. Deca always should go with Test. Moreover, test can still help you better your joints too! You could go for a test solo cycle and if you're really impatient could add some NPP at the end of cycle (when you have a good idea how test works for you) in low dosage. but you need to inject it EOD

Very Very BAD IDEA to run deca alone.
I absolutely agree with suppsforlife you should only run test E or C for your 1st cycle. As stated above deca is a compound that should be used in conjunction with testosterone.

TheTechnician91

That's actually a horrible idea because Deca will suppress you and you're going to feel strengthless and motivationless and with erectile dysfunction etc. Go for Test alone - there are good reasons why you've often heard this is the best first cycle. Deca always should go with Test. Moreover, test can still help you better your joints too! You could go for a test solo cycle and if you're really impatient could add some NPP at the end of cycle (when you have a good idea how test works for you) in low dosage. but you need to inject it EOD
Thanks for the info. Glad someone got back to me before I made any orders. I'm extremely patient so just running 1 thing for the first cycle isn't an issue. Any advice for a first time on test then? What kind? Dosages? I plan on starting slow, is 500mg a week plenty or should I go less.

Thanks for the info. Glad someone got back to me before I made any orders. I'm extremely patient so just running 1 thing for the first cycle isn't an issue. Any advice for a first time on test then? What kind? Dosages? I plan on starting slow, is 500mg a week plenty or should I go less.
No Problem My 1st cycle was 300mg a week for 6 weeks then bumped up to 500mg for 6 weeks Test E. This way I truly had a good understanding of what to expect. In hindsight staying at 300mg would have been just fine. Make sure you have and estrogen blocker incase that becomes an issue and you have a PCT that's extremely important. Now this was mine and there are guys on here that are way smarter than I am. I highly suggest you reach out to them prior to any cycle. Also make sure you supply more info Like age, sex, weight, goals. The people on this site for the most part are awesome and very up to date on compounds. I'm 4 weeks into a cycle myself with a lot of advice from guys on here.

TheTechnician91

No Problem My 1st cycle was 300mg a week for 6 weeks then bumped up to 500mg for 6 weeks Test E. This way I truly had a good understanding of what to expect. In hindsight staying at 300mg would have been just fine. Make sure you have and estrogen blocker incase that becomes an issue and you have a PCT that's extremely important. Now this was mine and there are guys on here that are way smarter than I am. I highly suggest you reach out to them prior to any cycle. Also make sure you supply more info Like age, sex, weight, goals. The people on this site for the most part are awesome and very up to date on compounds. I'm 4 weeks into a cycle myself with a lot of advice from guys on here.
So then my next question is will any estrogen blocker do? I've seen many estrogen blockers you can just buy but those are along side testosterone boosters which as I understand dont really work. As for more info I'm a 6ft 270 pound male. My honestly my goal is to decrease fat (I do plan on getting on a burner) and increase my muscle mass I was an athlete and am now dealing with 2 bulging discs in my lower back while dealing with advanced arthritis in both hip sockets. I have very little cartilage if any with pretty bad bone spurs. They constantly grind together leaving me in quite a bit of pain all the time period and some lifts are very difficult and some pretty impossible at the moment. The surgeons I'm seeing say I need 2 full hip replacements but want me to hold off as long as possible because I'm so young and would possibly have to have the replacements changed out within 15 years. They said when they've seen people with hips as deteriorated as mine they are closer to 50 years old. So I'm looking at things to help me along the way of my journey.

Denicnut

I am wanting to start my first cycle. I understand it is usually recommended to do a 1st cycle with just testosterone. Is the only reason so you can learn what side effects your body experiences? If so I want to run a cycle of just deca. And I can see how I respond to that and try to add testosterone in the future. How bad of an idea is this? I choose deca because I have some pretty bad joint problems that make certain lifts difficult or just not possible. I dont expect it to heal anything but it would be nice to have less joint pain while trying to gain muscle mass.
please dont do that…at least use 250mg of test per week with the deca and if its your first cylce and you have to do deca and not just test only just do 300mg of deca you will make very good gains if your drugs are real! you will get shutdown very bad from deca only and progesterone and prolactin will likely raise its not a good idea at all! if youre 22 years old and havent even beem training for years with a good diet do some more research and be ready to make the most of the drugs bro…be safe buddy goodluck

TheTechnician91

please dont do that…at least use 250mg of test per week with the deca and if its your first cylce and you have to do deca and not just test only just do 300mg of deca you will make very good gains if your drugs are real! you will get shutdown very bad from deca only and progesterone and prolactin will likely raise its not a good idea at all! if youre 22 years old and havent even beem training for years with a good diet do some more research and be ready to make the most of the drugs bro…be safe buddy goodluck
I appreciate the response. I'm gonna wait to the deca for sure. Will just run testosterone for a first cycle as recommended. I'm in my early 30s and was an athlete for a number of years and have been lifting off and on for atleast the last 6 years. I lifted before that as well but only with whatever training my coaches at the time had me doing. I've been in great shape but never where I really wanted to be.

EMachine

That’s the best way to go! Good choice.later you can add another product. It’s important to know how 1 product feels like so that you can appreciate it before adding something else. Deca is a great product, just not a good 1st cycle choice. How long are you going to run the test for?

TheTechnician91

That’s the best way to go! Good choice.later you can add another product. It’s important to know how 1 product feels like so that you can appreciate it before adding something else. Deca is a great product, just not a good 1st cycle choice. How long are you going to run the test for?
Thats fair. 8 to 12 weeks. Is it bad to stop at 8? I figure it's my first cycle so 8 wouldnt be bad.

So then my next question is will any estrogen blocker do? I've seen many estrogen blockers you can just buy but those are along side testosterone boosters which as I understand dont really work. As for more info I'm a 6ft 270 pound male. My honestly my goal is to decrease fat (I do plan on getting on a burner) and increase my muscle mass I was an athlete and am now dealing with 2 bulging discs in my lower back while dealing with advanced arthritis in both hip sockets. I have very little cartilage if any with pretty bad bone spurs. They constantly grind together leaving me in quite a bit of pain all the time period and some lifts are very difficult and some pretty impossible at the moment. The surgeons I'm seeing say I need 2 full hip replacements but want me to hold off as long as possible because I'm so young and would possibly have to have the replacements changed out within 15 years. They said when they've seen people with hips as deteriorated as mine they are closer to 50 years old. So I'm looking at things to help me along the way of my journey.
So for estrogen blocker i use Arimidex "Anastrozole" this works for me and I get it through my TRT doc. I would say start at 300mg to 400mg a week for test E or P 12 weeks. Normally longer esters take about 4 weeks to really take hold so patience is required. Look all my advice is given on my past experiences I'm now 38 so a bit younger then you are. Also i was a floor installer for 20 years so I know a little something about your body getting destroyed and tons of pain in my knees and hips along with lower back. I changed my diet to help with anti-inflammatory and its done wonders I suggest you check it out. You can DM me if you want some info regarding that. Stay away from them pain pills that shit fucked my life up for years lol.

TheTechnician91

So for estrogen blocker i use Arimidex "Anastrozole" this works for me and I get it through my TRT doc. I would say start at 300mg to 400mg a week for test E or P 12 weeks. Normally longer esters take about 4 weeks to really take hold so patience is required. Look all my advice is given on my past experiences I'm now 38 so a bit younger then you are. Also i was a floor installer for 20 years so I know a little something about your body getting destroyed and tons of pain in my knees and hips along with lower back. I changed my diet to help with anti-inflammatory and its done wonders I suggest you check it out. You can DM me if you want some info regarding that. Stay away from them pain pills that shit fucked my life up for years lol.
So on 300mg of test per week how many mg of anastrozole would you take a week? Or how many mg when noticing side effects?

suppsforlife

So on 300mg of test per week how many mg of anastrozole would you take a week? Or how many mg when noticing side effects?
there are some who don't need to use any anastrozole at all. others may need a very low dosage of only 0.5 mg once a week. but there are people who highly aromatize and they may need like 1 mg 2-3x a week

Aussie

Lots of people run Deca solo.
Don’t listen to people on here, sone people think it’s a stupid idea. Some people can’t run testosterone without getting gyno. They run deca trt and deca solo cycles.
On person ram deca solo for something like 20 years.
YouTube if your friend with this as far as I know.
There is a clown on Facebook that tells everyone he if the person that made it famous again.
Apparently back in the 60s it was deca only cycles

suppsforlife

So you're running Deca solo for 20 years?
Honestly, I do not believe you. And I can't understand why would you say something like this and potentially ruin someone's life.

Aussie

So you're running Deca solo for 20 years?
Honestly, I do not believe you. And I can't understand why would you say something like this and potentially ruin someone's life.
You can’t read a comment correctly 🤣🤣🤣
Do some research and learn how to read properly. It’s very educational if you can decipher a sentence

Papa.Smurf0311

Lots of people run Deca solo.
Don’t listen to people on here, sone people think it’s a stupid idea. Some people can’t run testosterone without getting gyno. They run deca trt and deca solo cycles.
On person ram deca solo for something like 20 years.
YouTube if your friend with this as far as I know.
There is a clown on Facebook that tells everyone he if the person that made it famous again.
Apparently back in the 60s it was deca only cycles
yea youre dumb...