Deca for first cycle?

Aussie

Just to let you no nothing people have something to cry about again.

Enjoy the read

Spoon feeding you lot is so fun

These are anabolics that can be used for "hrt" that work when taken in quantities high enough to replace natural sex hormone functions (androgens and estrogens ).

(and when I say hrt I mean it in the most fucked up sense).

Bioidentical:
  • Testosterone
Non bioidentical (or at least not in significant quantities):
  • Nandrolone
  • Ment (trestolone)
  • Dianabol
The most commonly used anabolic you will see in hormone therapy aside from testosterone is Nandrolone.

The unfortunate reality about using these compounds as monotherapy or in combination (no test) the dosage required to replicate hrt is far beyond what would be considered a healthy range or a range with similar risk to that of a true trt dose.. You're essentially on blast. The same issue occurs with dianabol and ment.

So it's not therapeutic, it's drug abuse. Doesn't mean it wont work though.

HCG is a perfectly good component to a cycle where any of the dot point listed compounds are used as a base, providing it's estrogen and small amounts of testosterone. Not even testosterone can replace the functions of what HCG has to offer as a cycle aid, beyond just testicular preservation.

When I'm on a blast with test as a base and or whatever else, I don't for a second consider there to be anything natural about what I'm doing. Just like if someone chooses to use some other hormone as base such as deca along side some dianabol or hcg, it may provide the estogens and androgens they need to function and build muscle and you cant really disagree if it works for them because you yourself are in no position to judge. It's just a blast and in the big picture, a short window of time.

Papa.Smurf0311

Just to let you no nothing people have something to cry about again.

Enjoy the read

Spoon feeding you lot is so fun

These are anabolics that can be used for "hrt" that work when taken in quantities high enough to replace natural sex hormone functions (androgens and estrogens ).

(and when I say hrt I mean it in the most fucked up sense).

Bioidentical:
  • Testosterone
Non bioidentical (or at least not in significant quantities):
  • Nandrolone
  • Ment (trestolone)
  • Dianabol
The most commonly used anabolic you will see in hormone therapy aside from testosterone is Nandrolone.

The unfortunate reality about using these compounds as monotherapy or in combination (no test) the dosage required to replicate hrt is far beyond what would be considered a healthy range or a range with similar risk to that of a true trt dose.. You're essentially on blast. The same issue occurs with dianabol and ment.

So it's not therapeutic, it's drug abuse. Doesn't mean it wont work though.

HCG is a perfectly good component to a cycle where any of the dot point listed compounds are used as a base, providing it's estrogen and small amounts of testosterone. Not even testosterone can replace the functions of what HCG has to offer as a cycle aid, beyond just testicular preservation.

When I'm on a blast with test as a base and or whatever else, I don't for a second consider there to be anything natural about what I'm doing. Just like if someone chooses to use some other hormone as base such as deca along side some dianabol or hcg, it may provide the estogens and androgens they need to function and build muscle and you cant really disagree if it works for them because you yourself are in no position to judge. It's just a blast and in the big picture, a short window of time.
bro you limit who can view your profile and who can message you because you KNOW youre wrong. and you know you fucked up and are an idiot. you know you have no idea what your talking about. this is why you lock you profile lmao. what a fucking tool. fucking dumbass.

Papa.Smurf0311

Shake my head.
Turning notifications off didn’t work

Every time you take a steroid you shit your natural production down.

For example: to get a low testosterone count to trick a doctor into writing a script, take TrenA for two weeks solo.
Take anavar for two weeks solo

Deca replaces your testosterone. Do some research and see what it does.

Any more dumb people need to be sooon fed ?

@Papa.Smurf0311
LMAO BRO just stop. youre making yourself look stupid. no shit! everyone knows this. I would ADD Nandralone to my trt but I wouldnt run it solo for TRT. seriously, look up negative feed back ok. do yourself a favor.

MusculeX

LMAO BRO just stop. youre making yourself look stupid. no shit! everyone knows this. I would ADD Nandralone to my trt but I wouldnt run it solo for TRT. seriously, look up negative feed back ok. do yourself a favor.
I hope he is actually trolling here, otherwise, it is scary....

Aussie

bro you limit who can view your profile and who can message you because you KNOW youre wrong. and you know you fucked up and are an idiot. you know you have no idea what your talking about. this is why you lock you profile lmao. what a fucking tool. fucking dumbass.
I limit who can message me because I want you to comment here. Scared to post it publicly are you Princess

Aussie

I hope he is actually trolling here, otherwise, it is scary....
It’s actually common knowledge that lots of people run deca only for trt.
You people are so un educated
If you actually wanted to know more you would do research.
I’m still laughing at how some people don’t know about deca only

Aussie

Hey Princess
I’m waiting for a message since you are so upset you can’t send me one. Please make it good 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 214AAA3E-56EE-4F78-83A6-2798D8CFB6E3.png
    214AAA3E-56EE-4F78-83A6-2798D8CFB6E3.png
    429 KB · Views: 2

MusculeX

It’s actually common knowledge that lots of people run deca only for trt.
You people are so un educated
If you actually wanted to know more you would do research.
I’m still laughing at how some people don’t know about deca only
I mean, is there even a point to prove you the actual structure of that product and the way it is affecting to your body?

Aussie

Interesting reading all about people doing deca only cycles and taking deca only for trt. Just imagine being on a forum like this and not knowing about running deca solo to avoid gyno.

Must be so bad thinking you know everything about steroids but you actually don’t know much at all. Then when someone tries to help and educate people you can only be a tool about it.
🤣🤣🤣
1C7281A8-E892-467E-AB6D-6ED4C476448D.jpeg

Attachments

• 3D46BD45-CAD9-4EE2-9D58-D225CBC516A4.jpeg
    3D46BD45-CAD9-4EE2-9D58-D225CBC516A4.jpeg
    205.4 KB · Views: 2