Deca for first cycle?

Papa.Smurf0311

if you are asking how much AI to use then you dont need to run this cycle. you need to do WAY more research. AI is based on the individual. some people use more and some use less. Depending how much test I use, I can use Adex every day instead of every other day. some people only need half a mg twice a week. like I said, it just depends. Just do your research, be careful, and dont hurt yourself. This isnt a game. Im not saying that you said it was but just putting drugs in your body to see the outcome with no research is risky. Id highly advise against Nandralone Decanoate for your first cycle. 300 mg test a week. 150 mg monday, and 150 on thursday with an aromatase inhibitor. proper OTC supplements and plenty of water with a solid diet. I PROMISE 300 mg of test a week for first cycle with a good diet and you will see AMAZING gains.

Aussie

yea youre dumb...
Cool story.
I bet you can’t explain why these people have survived happily with deca only.
I really love reading comments like yours and the other person who replied to me.

Fancy not knowing as much as someone else and calling them dumb.

Aussie

if you are asking how much AI to use then you dont need to run this cycle. you need to do WAY more research. AI is based on the individual. some people use more and some use less. Depending how much test I use, I can use Adex every day instead of every other day. some people only need half a mg twice a week. like I said, it just depends. Just do your research, be careful, and dont hurt yourself. This isnt a game. Im not saying that you said it was but just putting drugs in your body to see the outcome with no research is risky. Id highly advise against Nandralone Decanoate for your first cycle. 300 mg test a week. 150 mg monday, and 150 on thursday with an aromatase inhibitor. proper OTC supplements and plenty of water with a solid diet. I PROMISE 300 mg of test a week for first cycle with a good diet and you will see AMAZING gains.
Maybe you should do more research before calling someone dumb. It just makes you look dumber

But here you are giving someone advice on doing more research.

Aussie

So you're running Deca solo for 20 years?
Honestly, I do not believe you. And I can't understand why would you say something like this and potentially ruin someone's life.
Still waiting for a decent reply. Hope you didn’t get to upset but I guess your E2 is a little high.

Papa.Smurf0311

Maybe you should do more research before calling someone dumb. It just makes you look dumber

But here you are giving someone advice on doing more research.
1. You limit who can view your profile. Probably because you dont know what youre talking about.
2. You literally joined this forum this year...
3. Its BLATANTLY obvious that using ONLY Nandralone for 20 years with no test is not good for you.
4. There is literally TONS of information here for him to do some research. Ive been doing this for 12 years, I PROMISE you I know more than you think. Doing Nandralone for 20 years will shut you down SOOOOO bad. It will also cause your HPTA do be shut down to the point of no return. Seriously, do more research. Doing Nandralone only for 20 years is terrible.
5. Adding Nandralone to your TRT regime is fine at low doses. I HAVE heard of people doing that just fine, but doing Nandralone only for 20 years... yeah just.. NO.

How old are you? How long have you been doing this?

Aussie

1. You limit who can view your profile. Probably because you dont know what youre talking about.
2. You literally joined this forum this year...
3. Its BLATANTLY obvious that using ONLY Nandralone for 20 years with no test is not good for you.
4. There is literally TONS of information here for him to do some research. Ive been doing this for 12 years, I PROMISE you I know more than you think. Doing Nandralone for 20 years will shut you down SOOOOO bad. It will also cause your HPTA do be shut down to the point of no return. Seriously, do more research. Doing Nandralone only for 20 years is terrible.
5. Adding Nandralone to your TRT regime is fine at low doses. I HAVE heard of people doing that just fine, but doing Nandralone only for 20 years... yeah just.. NO.

How old are you? How long have you been doing this?
Hey princess
Using deca for trt for 20 years is no different to using testosterone. The fact you are crying because I have my profile locked makes me laugh.

Yes I only recently joined this forum and every day I laugh at the idiots like you.

Do you know how bad the information on this forum is ?
No because you believe ever you see on reddit

Also I will add.

Good luck with your gyno, seems you don’t understand why people use deca solo for trt for 20 years.
Now go do a bit more research on you ai

unclem

if you have aids its good to stay on deca but if you use straight deca you can fuck up your hormones. plus youll only get so big then deca will stop working as your body will adapt & stop growing you need test and other substances. i stayed on test e for over a yr my arms didnt go past 20 inches until i switched my gear around they went to 21 inches so just a heads up brother.

unclem

you will hit sticking points even on gear then you need to switch and then you wont grow at all, unless you change your inject or oral or both.

Papa.Smurf0311

Hey princess
Using deca for trt for 20 years is no different to using testosterone. The fact you are crying because I have my profile locked makes me laugh.

Yes I only recently joined this forum and every day I laugh at the idiots like you.

Also I will add.

Good luck with your gyno, seems you don’t understand why people use deca solo for trt for 20 years.
LMAO bro you have NO clue what you are talking about. You are the reason people get put in the hospital. Because you give crappy information. Ive been doing this for 12 years. You wont even tell people your stats lol. Thats why people dont listen to you. youre probably 22 years old. By the way, if you really knew what you were talking about, you wouldnt be calling it "deca" lol. Using NANDRALONE for 20 years is FAR different than using testosterone for 20 years. It blows my mind how you think otherwise. seriously i pray no one listens to you.

Papa.Smurf0311

Hey princess

Also I will add.

19 Nor Testosterone (NANDRALONE DECANOATE) and other progestins not only have negative feedback through their agonism of androgen receptors but also in addition to that, their progestogenic activity is VERY heavily suppressive even in very little quantities to the point that it will keep you shut down forever especially if you use it for 20 years. seems like all you know about is "gyno" yea... who DOESNT know about gyno. theres more side effects with nandralone and testosterone than gyno... might wanna do some research before you fuck yourself up bad. now how is that for research and information cupcake?

Papa.Smurf0311

awww how sweet. poor little baby left me a cute little message but locked the message to replies because hes too scared that Ill slam him on information because he doesnt know a fucking thing about what hes talking about. awe so cute :) i remember my first beer.

Aussie

awww how sweet. poor little baby left me a cute little message but locked the message to replies because hes too scared that Ill slam him on information because he doesnt know a fucking thing about what hes talking about. awe so cute :) i remember my first beer.
You still crying because you can message me 🤣🤣🤣
You little boy think you know everything but when someone comments something you don’t know it hurts your feelings.
Grow up and understand people have been double doing deca only since the 60s.

Tell me where I said anything about I have done it or where I said it’s a good idea

Tell me where the internet hurt your feelings 🤣🤣🤣

The fact is I mentioned and shared information I have read and seen. You don’t know anything about this information that’s available so here we are with me laughing at you again.

bobby ricky

I am wanting to start my first cycle. I understand it is usually recommended to do a 1st cycle with just testosterone. Is the only reason so you can learn what side effects your body experiences? If so I want to run a cycle of just deca. And I can see how I respond to that and try to add testosterone in the future. How bad of an idea is this? I choose deca because I have some pretty bad joint problems that make certain lifts difficult or just not possible. I dont expect it to heal anything but it would be nice to have less joint pain while trying to gain muscle mass.
I agree with what supps said. I’m 52 and just let me say that deca is my savior. I’m always on at least 100 mgs deca per week blast or cruise and will be for life. It’s something for you to look forward to for sure. Npp works for me too but because of cost I use deca. It’s a game changer my brother. Good luck 👍

Aussie

, if you really knew what you were talking about, you wouldnt be calling it "deca" lol. Using NANDRALONE for 20 years is FAR different than using testosterone for 20 years. It blows my mind how you think otherwise. seriously i pray no one listens to you.
Hey Princess you better not mention any compound ever again unless you use the full name.
How dumb are you to even mention this little detail 🤣🤣🤣

HGH.to

I don’t know.
Go on YouTube and search.
You will find lots of information about deca only on YouTube
well, you should have watches the video... the guy was cruising at deca at 100-200 mg/week and that's doable. But he did mention it wasn't a 20 years cycle.
The guy here asked for a cycle advice... So it's better to start with Test alone. Deca as the first cycle is not the best idea

Aussie

well, you should have watches the video... the guy was cruising at deca at 100-200 mg/week and that's doable. But he did mention it wasn't a 20 years cycle.
The guy here asked for a cycle advice... So it's better to start with Test alone. Deca as the first cycle is not the best idea
Why would I watch the video?
I’m not interested in deca at all. I’m just sharing information.
Deca is absolute crap as far as I’m concerned, just like EQ

Aussie

If people ask a question I will let them know there is information and where to find it. I’m not going to spoon feed someone