Deca for first cycle?

HGH.to

sorry bro, but everything you say sounds just really strange to me...
you do not recommend deca because its crap but you do tell the guy that he could use it alone only because that's what an YT video says without you even watching the video. I've watched it and the video is actually informative, the guys there know what they're talking about, but no information there says the guy should start first cycle with deca or that he should run it alone.

MusculeX

But lots of people do it because of testosterone causing gyno.
Yup... Unfortunately.... But Gyno is something you have to look up for throughout your cycle and tackle, when knowingly shutting down your own test production and leaving your body dry for the whole duration of cycle is just plain stupid

Aussie

Yup... Unfortunately.... But Gyno is something you have to look up for throughout your cycle and tackle, when knowingly shutting down your own test production and leaving your body dry for the whole duration of cycle is just plain stupid
You don’t understand how deca works do you ?
Deca works like testosterone. It can be used for trt.
It can be used on its own on cycle.
The more people comment on this post about being shut down makes me laugh more.
Do some research about what being shit down is. Do research on the 60s and 70s steroid cycles.
So many people didn’t use testosterone and so many people still don’t use it. Deca replaces testosterone.
I’m turning of notifications for this now as I’m over the dumb people

MusculeX

You don’t understand how deca works do you ?
Deca works like testosterone. It can be used for trt.
It can be used on its own on cycle.
The more people comment on this post about being shut down makes me laugh more.
Do some research about what being shit down is. Do research on the 60s and 70s steroid cycles.
So many people didn’t use testosterone and so many people still don’t use it. Deca replaces testosterone.
I’m turning of notifications for this now as I’m over the dumb people
Are you trying to convince everyone that there is no natural testosterone suppression?

Aussie

Shake my head.
Turning notifications off didn’t work

Every time you take a steroid you shit your natural production down.

For example: to get a low testosterone count to trick a doctor into writing a script, take TrenA for two weeks solo.
Take anavar for two weeks solo

Deca replaces your testosterone. Do some research and see what it does.

Any more dumb people need to be sooon fed ?

@Papa.Smurf0311

Lots of people run Deca solo.
Don’t listen to people on here, sone people think it’s a stupid idea. Some people can’t run testosterone without getting gyno. They run deca trt and deca solo cycles.
On person ram deca solo for something like 20 years.
YouTube if your friend with this as far as I know.
There is a clown on Facebook that tells everyone he if the person that made it famous again.
Apparently back in the 60s it was deca only cycles
Bud, I hate to say this but your advice is really going to hurt someone. Recommend deca only cycles tells me you obviously don't understand compounds or how they work. The fact your regurgitating information from the 60's or refrancing information from that time period when we have all this current information blows my mind. Please don't Recommend dumb shit to people that are actually going to use what you say and seriously fuck themselves up. Honestly gotta be one of the dumber recommendations I've ever herd.

MusculeX

Shake my head.
Turning notifications off didn’t work

Every time you take a steroid you shit your natural production down.

For example: to get a low testosterone count to trick a doctor into writing a script, take TrenA for two weeks solo.
Take anavar for two weeks solo

Deca replaces your testosterone. Do some research and see what it does.

Any more dumb people need to be sooon fed ?

@Papa.Smurf0311
Please, stop advising, I agree with people, that you should stop advising such things.
Youtube might be interesting and easy to watch, but it is highly advicable to actually search for medical topics and conclusions

Aussie

Bud, I hate to say this but your advice is really going to hurt someone. Recommend deca only cycles tells me you obviously don't understand compounds or how they work. The fact your regurgitating information from the 60's or refrancing information from that time period when we have all this current information blows my mind. Please don't Recommend dumb shit to people that are actually going to use what you say and seriously fuck themselves up. Honestly gotta be one of the dumber recommendations I've ever herd.
Please tell me where the internet hurt your feelings 🤣🤣🤣

Op asked a question.

I told op where to look for the information.

I’m laughing so much at all the dumb people trying to tell me what to do.

I will advise everyone whee to find information.

I haven’t told anyone to do anything except do research.

No wonder this forum is so boring with you dumb people not knowing anything

Aussie

Please, stop advising, I agree with people, that you should stop advising such things.
Youtube might be interesting and easy to watch, but it is highly advicable to actually search for medical topics and conclusions
Hey dumb person.

Where did I advise anyone?

You are so dumb.

I told OP where to find information to his question.

Not my problem you and others on here have never read anything and done research.

Now I’m going to just keep laughing at you and wait for you or sone other dumb person to reply to my comment.

Turned notifications off to this post already but here I am still laughing at dumb people

MusculeX

Lots of people run Deca solo.
Don’t listen to people on here, sone people think it’s a stupid idea. Some people can’t run testosterone without getting gyno. They run deca trt and deca solo cycles.
On person ram deca solo for something like 20 years.
YouTube if your friend with this as far as I know.
There is a clown on Facebook that tells everyone he if the person that made it famous again.
Apparently back in the 60s it was deca only cycles
Well.... *Deep breath taken*....

MusculeX

Hey dumb person.

Where did I advise anyone?

You are so dumb.

I told OP where to find information to his question.

Not my problem you and others on here have never read anything and done research.

Now I’m going to just keep laughing at you and wait for you or sone other dumb person to reply to my comment.

Turned notifications off to this post already but here I am still laughing at dumb people
Just for your future reference - giving a tip of where to look up for the information, means giving an advice. But you will probably not gonna be able to get the point