First cycle

So I started the winstrol a day early because why tf not. Diluting .5 ml winstrol in 1ml bacteriostatic water worked perfect. It didn't burn at all, didn't clog my 22g needle, and I have the same minimal soreness I get from the test.

I'm surprisingly having a very pleasant experience with it. Tomorrow should be interesting since I'll have to injectbinto a sore glute since I have both test and winny due. Other than that it's not a big deal for me. Also I'm going to up my test to 600mg a week. My weight gain has stalled and I can't seem to force any more food down. Now that I'm taking an actual ai I don't need to worry about estrogen related issues. Do you guys think I could push that dose higher than 600? I will have almost half a vial left at the end of my cycle regardless.

Also I'm making a lot of progress with my physique. I'm getting tons of compliments and people telling me how big I'm getting lol. I'm actually getting pretty lean too. Theres still a layer of fat over my abs but they're absolutely huge and still show through. I'm only 3 days into the winny so it's only going to get better!

BiggyBill

Do you guys think I could push that dose higher than 600? I will have almost half a vial left at the end of my cycle regardless.
Is better to have it left for future cycles than have side effects. But yes, you may increase, just

Also I'm making a lot of progress with my physique. I'm getting tons of compliments and people telling me how big I'm getting lol. I'm actually getting pretty lean too. Theres still a layer of fat over my abs but they're absolutely huge and still show through. I'm only 3 days into the winny so it's only going to get better!
congrats with amazing results! You seem to want to get leaner and if you’re only 3 days into winny- be sure you’re going to get better!

Ya I got enough to do 200mg for 10 weeks just to combat the dry joints. I didnt think it'd do very much as far as muscle gains but the dose was a recommended therapeutic dose for joints specifically.

So my deca vial didn't have as much in it as it was supposed to so I had to order another vial. Should I raise the dose to maybe 400? It'd last 5 weeks putting me at 11 weeks of deca. Also since *CENSORED* requires 100 minimum for money orders I bought some tbol too. Was thinking if throwing that on for the last 5-6 weeks at 30mg ed. For a first cycle I've gotten a little out of hand lol but so far I'm tolerating everything very well.

Last edited by a moderator:

HGH.to

Deca is likely to grow your muscle mass and strength efficiently.
and Tbol is great for strength gains, but is not as helpful for muscles. You could check it out. Test + Deca + Tbol sounds like a fairly good cycle, but it depends on what you're searching for. 30 mg a day is not a high dosage BTW

30mgs was higher than the recommended beginner dose so I didn't buy enough to go any higher unfortunately. As for the deca dose, ill just bump that up a bit. I'll be taking 600mg test e, 400 mg deca, 50mg winstrol Ed, and 30mg tbol. Does that sound reasonable?

suppsforlife

is this your first cycle? sounds like too much.
In addition 50 mg Winstrol and 30 mg Tbol sounds too much for liver as well.
Far not everyone can tolerate all these compounds in such doses. Someone might, but quite sure not beginners.

Welderman

Winny injection is liver toxic too. From what the guys told me on here injectable winstrol and oral winstrol both liver toxic