First cycle

Gainz.

Thanks for you input.....so my original bloods didn't check test levels just routine bloods which everything is in good health. The one I'm doing on Tuesday is for test. Lucky enough it's only €20 for the bloods to be done at my doctor's office so it's somewhere to start. I do intend to do the trt but I'd rather get it through a prescription from the doctor so I can have it all above board.........

Going through the doctor is going to be extremely expensive... Most people who go through their doctors spend somewhere between $1,800 and $4,500 a year for their trt.
I spend less than $250 a year including pins and needles.
So... The choice is yours. But there's a reason almost all of us buy from sources here.

skullywooly

So had my test levels done and should have the results back later in the week. Going to get on test once I have the results and start on 125mg/week and get bloods again after a few months and adjust accordingly. I do have T-bol and var there but I'm going to leave them for now until I have after my next set of bloods.

skullywooly

So finally have a number for my test levels.......and they are quiet low..........84 ng/dl. So the doc is going to refer me to the endocrinology department in the local hospital........either way I will be doing testosterone replacement whatever the outcome since I am that low. Keep up with regular blood tests to get to a stable level

BulkinWes

So finally have a number for my test levels.......and they are quiet low..........84 ng/dl. So the doc is going to refer me to the endocrinology department in the local hospital........either way I will be doing testosterone replacement whatever the outcome since I am that low. Keep up with regular blood tests to get to a stable level
Bro if you haven’t just came off a cycle that is a dangerously low level and you need to make sure your doctor get the ball rolling. Your thyroid could be off yes but men’s natural test is being lowered cause all this GMO shit we eat and everything is processed like shit. I mean low test causes heart failure high cholesterol all kinds of problems. Definitely jump on it but your doctor is gonna give you much to make gains he will give you just enough to prolly get your around 400

BulkinWes

So had my test levels done and should have the results back later in the week. Going to get on test once I have the results and start on 125mg/week and get bloods again after a few months and adjust accordingly. I do have T-bol and var there but I'm going to leave them for now until I have after my next set of bloods.
With as low as you are I wouldn’t be worried at running 250 a week half a cc Monday half a cc Thursday.

Gainz.

84... Eighty fuckin four?
Bro that's the lowest I've ever seen... Ever!
That's dangerously low!
Yeah talk to a doctor... But you're probably not going to like the price...
I'm about to send you a vial of test just so you can fuckin start!

Your life is about to change... Drastically!
It's going to feel as close to magic as it gets.
I can only imagine how you must feel day to day.
Normal range is 600-1100
A very low number would be around 300-400.
I'm excited for you... 2-3 weeks after you start... You're going to feel like a whole new man

skullywooly

Well I have test on the way so as soon as it arrives I'll start......after reading all you guys comments I'm actually looking forward to seeing how much better daily life will be and loving my gym again

BulkinWes

Well I have test on the way so as soon as it arrives I'll start......after reading all you guys comments I'm actually looking forward to seeing how much better daily life will be and loving my gym again
Your quality of life is going to be so much better your mental health physical health everything bro get ready for life changing things

Gainz.

It's going to be a huge difference!
A life changing difference!
I normally say "steroids aren't magic"
Because you have to train and eat right to put muscle on.

But... In your case... Having test levels that are basically non existent... It will feel like magic!
You're energy level is going to skyrocket, your libido is going to skyrocket, your going to feel strong, Confident, horny!
You're going to feel like in your 20s again.
Not to mention your state of mind... I can only imagine you are dealing with some depression and anxiety?
And that's no hate.. most of us here have. Some worse than others.
But with test levels so low... You have to be having some negative mental side effects.
The test is going to... Basically erase what ever you are experiencing. My guess... Anxiety, a little depressed, maybe looping or racing thoughts? Rather lay in bed than go do shit?
Again... Absolutely no hate.. I had those problems and didn't have low T!

But yeah man... Your quality of life is going to change... Drastically!
And because your levels are so low... You're going to put on muscle... Stupid fast! You'll probably put on 10lbs of muscle without training or eating!
So... Train hard and eat and make it 25lbs!

Im more excited about you starting trt than I was for my own first blast!

Because... Just how different you are going to feel and the MASSIVE change you're about to go through.

You are about to inject the fountain of youth!

If you think I'm kidding... Look at the charts below.
You have as much test as a female in their 20s.

LIFE CHANGING!!!

Attachments

• female testosterone decline.png
    female testosterone decline.png
    10 KB · Views: 4
  • chart-of-male-testosterone-decline-with-age.png
    chart-of-male-testosterone-decline-with-age.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 3

skullywooly

So my test cypionate arrived today and my pins wil be here tomorrow so first shot then. So I'm thinking 1/2 mil twice a week which is 250mg a week. Then another blood test in 6 weeks or so. Anything else you would recommend as in vitamins and supplements that will also help

Gainz.

So my test cypionate arrived today and my pins wil be here tomorrow so first shot then. So I'm thinking 1/2 mil twice a week which is 250mg a week. Then another blood test in 6 weeks or so. Anything else you would recommend as in vitamins and supplements that will also help

I don't take vitamins... But... Fish oil and any decent men's multivitamin is a good idea.

Oh I'm so excited for you

BulkinWes

It’s called fountain of youth
Lemon peels, sage fo-ti ashwaghanda zinc vitamin c turmeric, vitamin a, spearmint those add all the vitamins you need all organic makes your life just fuckn pop I’ll see if I can get some and ship it to you @Gainz.

Gainz.

Bro take vitamins it’ll change your life let me find the organic ones my wife gets for me. Yeah that’s right my wife in married bitches lol almost a week now

Bro... Congratulations!!!
I can't believe you didn't send me pictures... But now I understand why you weren't responding to my texts instantly 🤣🤣🤣

BulkinWes

Bro... Congratulations!!!
I can't believe you didn't send me pictures... But now I understand why you weren't responding to my texts instantly 🤣🤣🤣
Lmao thanks bro and we just did the ol court house thing she didn’t want a wedding