Getting better everyday! 54 years old!

JohnJuan

Oh I gotcha, I own a pitbull and a pitbull cane corso mix (American pit corso)
Probably one of the best looking dogs I've ever seen.
But they give me plenty of reasons to walk. The younger pit corso female has to get walked at least 3 miles a day or her energy level is just too much.
Very cool looking dog!!!
002E663E-95EF-46D8-A5A8-6B67AC563927.jpegFD3E6416-3B77-423F-8742-7257D1464EB0.jpeg

Gainz.

She looks more like the black one. I really wish the new collars I bought were here... make for a much cooler picture. But these are my dogs
The grey one is the female pit corso, her name is Shady. The brindle is my Male red nose, named Marshall

Attachments

• received_1370852916780213.jpeg
    received_1370852916780213.jpeg
    160.4 KB · Views: 3
  • received_820304299251673.jpeg
    received_820304299251673.jpeg
    209.4 KB · Views: 3

JohnJuan

She looks more like the black one. I really wish the new collars I bought were here... make for a much cooler picture. But these are my dogs
The grey one is the female pit corso, her name is Shady. The brindle is my Male red nose, named Marshall
They’re beautiful! They look young! I bet they’re very playful!

JohnJuan

How long will you run this dose?
I’ll be out of tren in a week so I’ll just up the test and the NPP by 5mg each daily. I have another month or two left of the other injects, and a month left of winstrol. Not sure what I’ll get next but probably the same injects and for orals probably tbol, more winstrol, and anavar. I like compounds that don’t promote water retention. 👍
I can’t do higher doses of tren or I’ll lose my temper too easily.

JohnJuan

BICEPS/TRICEPS:

GIANT SETS #1:

- 3 sets barbell drag curls supersetted with 3 sets skull crushers straight up and outward at a 45 degree angle, supersetted with 3 sets narrow grip barbell press supersetted with 3 sets reverse grip barbell press.

SUPERSET #2:

- 3 sets dumbbell swing curls across the body torquing wrists outward at the top, supersetted with 3 sets lying one arm tricep extensions.

GIANT SET #3:

- 3 sets alternating dumbbell curls, supersetted with 3 sets one arm reverse grip triceps extensions, supersetted with 3 sets one arm overhand triceps extensions, supersetted with 3 sets one arm hammer grip extensions, supersetted with 3 sets one arm rope extensions torquing the wrists outward at the bottom, then repeat all of the above triceps exercises one more time per set.

SUPERSET #4:

- 3 sets dumbbell hammer curls supersetted with 3 sets dumbbell kick backs.

CARDIO:

- 30 minutes on the bike at level 11.

Gainz.

You like drag curls?
I've tried them a few times but could never get much from them.... maybe I'm just not going heavy enough on them....🤔

JohnJuan

You like drag curls?
I've tried them a few times but could never get much from them.... maybe I'm just not going heavy enough on them....🤔
I do them because they don’t pull on my labrum. I tore my labrum doing standing barbell curls a year ago which sucks because I miss the pump from 21’s.

JohnJuan

21’s is an exercise where you grab a barbell, the ez bar is best, and do 7 reps from the bottom to half way up only, then 7 reps at the top to half way down only, then finish with 7 full reps all the way down and all the way up. It’s a non stop 21 rep brutal set of standing biceps barbell curls!

JohnJuan

DELTS/TRAPS:

GIANT SET #1:

(Non-stop sets of the following)
- 5 sets side lateral dumbbell raises
- 5 sets front dumbbell raises palms down
- 5 sets dumbbell raises in between front and side
- 5 sets front dumbbell raises hammer grip

GIANT SETS #2:
(Non-stop sets of the following)
- 5 sets bent rear dumbbell raises
- 5 sets rear delts with band, hammer grip
- 5 sets rear delts with band, palms down
- 5 sets band face pulls
- 5 sets dumbbell shrugs straight up and down
- 5 sets dumbbell shrugs rotating backwards
- 5 sets dumbbell shrugs rotating forwards

GIANT SET #3:
- 3 sets of one fluid motion with bands doing side lateral raises up to parallel, then while at parallel to the ground bring bands around to front position and then lower the band down. Next bring the band up in the front position and while at parallel to the ground bring it around to the side position and bring the band down. Repeat until it’s no longer possible.

CARDIO:
- 30 minutes on the bike at level 11.

JohnJuan

I try to out do each leg workout as part of my O.C.D. guilt issues.
LEGS:
- I did one very long non stop set of dumbbell squats below parallel, dead lifting it up after touching the ground with each rep with 30Lbs dumbbells for 125 reps with around 300 reps of calves holding dumbbells, on one foot with no weight, and both feet no weight. I then did more sets to get 150 total reps of deadlift squats and a bunch more calf raises.