Iron-Daddy.to Customer Discussions

Bl00dpig

Usually after payment confirmation it's 3 to 4 business days until the shipping label is printed. Then another 3 to 4 until it actually ships and then 2 or 3 days until it's delivered.

This is my experience with 3 orders within the past 3 months.

Boucingbambino

I’ve just done my fourth order with Iron-daddy and it’s been great up till now. However, this time I placed my order on Oct. 21, they received my payment a few days later, then they sent me a email saying that my order shipped I believe on the 26th. Except I can’t track it (obviously I haven’t gotten it) and I sent them notes on the site asking why I can’t track my order that they said shipped and I’ve gotten zero responses. Thoughts?

Nick1000

It is due to the shipper. As an example I have had an order show tracking and arrive quickly and then another that never had any tracking until after my package arrived, but it did arrive. If it shows as being shipped then they definitely shipped it. Iron-daddy is very reliable. It is a shame the shipping company does not do a better job.

Last edited:

IronDaddy

Hello everyone. We're doing our best to process all the payments as soon as possible. But as it was mentioned by some of you, it doesn't depend on us only, unfortunately. We're trying to make everyone do their job as soon as possible too, but as you can understand and as mentioned, it doesn't depend on us. Also, indeed, you should give a few business days until everything is processed. With this being said, orders placed on Monday morning are more likely to get processed faster than those placed on a Friday night, for example. Still, we're trying our best so ALL orders be processed and sent ASAP! Thanks for your kind words and your patience.

Boucingbambino

Hello everyone. We're doing our best to process all the payments as soon as possible. But as it was mentioned by some of you, it doesn't depend on us only, unfortunately. We're trying to make everyone do their job as soon as possible too, but as you can understand and as mentioned, it doesn't depend on us. Also, indeed, you should give a few business days until everything is processed. With this being said, orders placed on Monday morning are more likely to get processed faster than those placed on a Friday night, for example. Still, we're trying our best so ALL orders be processed and sent ASAP! Thanks for your kind words and your patience.
At what point should I feel concerned about receiving my package? Say more then 10 days after receiving a email saying my items have shipped?

IronDaddy

At what point should I feel concerned about receiving my package? Say more then 10 days after receiving a email saying my items have shipped?
there's no need to be concerned at all. every detail about your order is going to be updated through the website.
Yeah that sucks man. The anxiety of the whole process can be a bit much when there is a hiccup. If you read thier reviews they fix thier mistakes but it does take time =(.
thanks, we're doing our best in finding a solution for every customer and we're trying our best to do it fast!
Yeah the whole thing has me anxious as well. This is my first cycle, so the $600 ish spent has me stressing out waiting to see a shipping confirmation or a tracking number.
regardless of the order amount, there's no need to be anxious about getting scammed - you won't be.

carlomuscle

I received my package today, I ordered clen, aro, t3, and mt2. I reconstituted the Mt2 as soon as I got home (added 2ml) . Shortly thereafter, I did a subq pin of 250mcg. I felt the flushed face and queasy stomach shortly after the injection, which tells me the product is legit. Might have to go to the tanning salon to kick start the process. The package arrived quickly for an international shipment, a little over a week if I recall correctly. Thanks again ID :)
what is mt2. ?

ryanblaney1991

Just wanted to come back here to update. Placed my order October 27th with one of the continental US warehouses. Received my order today. Everything looks right and overall a very smooth process. Was jittery about the $ amount and possibly getting scammed being a noob. Glad to see things worked out. Would definitely recommend to a friend

Boucingbambino

Hey all I finally received my order today from Iron-daddy (my order from Oct. 21). I’m very happy that they made sure that I did finally get my order. On the down side, of the 2 items I ordered 1 was wasn’t what I ordered but at least I got 2 items lol. Regardless, I will keep ordering with Iron-daddy because over all I’m happy with their products and service.