Ive been taking steroids

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I think I took 80mgs yesterday, just to try it out during my lift.

30mgs daily from today. Glad I didn't buy the Tbol too. I've got to limp down to the cinema to watch Barbie this afternoon.

Gainz.

I just don't lift heavy...
My "heavy" weight for any lift is probably most peoples warm up weight.
The heaviest thing I've done in months is a 225lb bench for 10. And that was only to show off for my girl. Usually I don't go heavier than body weight on bench or squat.
Id much rather add reps or even another set then add weight.
In the last 2 years and 8 months I've only had 1 injury that kept me from lifting for... Hmmm... I think it was 12 days. That nasty lower lat pull I had a while back.
Just to further my point in why I don't believe in lifting heavy... Besides the risk of injury... In the past 2 years and 8 months I've had countless people tell me how great I look, how they would kill for a body like this... Ect. But I've only ever had 2 people ask how much I bench. My girl... Hence the 225 for 10, and my boss. But that was only because someone else did the whole Al Bundy thing "back in my day I could bench...."
Yeah... That was over 30 years ago homie. What can you do now?
But since the conversation was already happening, my boss asked me.
So I'm just a firm believer in no one cares how much you lift. Unless you compete or are getting paid... You're risking injuries for a number that no one else cares about. Plus most people fucking lie anyway. I work with a kid who swears he can squat... Shit... I think he said 350 or 375. I told him there's no way, and even offered to pay him money to come to my house and prove it. I have the equipment and weights.
He wouldn't do it... And I offered a few hundred bucks to prove me wrong.
And no money on his end. So if he put it up I would have to give him... I think I said $300, but if he couldn't... He just couldn't. He wouldn't have to give me a dollar.
Which proves to me... He can't. Because if he offered me to pay me $300 to bench 275... Even though I don't know if I could... I haven't tried anything over 225 in years. I would still give it a fucking shot!!!

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I'd be careful there dude, one of my managers is a natty, powerful dad bod build, ankles that go up to his shorts though, and he did a set at 200kgs to prove me wrong, that's 440 I think. MF could surprise you in a bad way.

When you got the bod no one gives a fuck what you can lift, I openly admit I only train for vanity. And since I don't gym I don't ever have the temptation to push my limits and see what I can do.

At work however I sometimes get the chance, usually I don't divulge stuff like this because it's a lose lose situation in most conversations, like people with either think I'm lying or bragging either makes me look cunty.
20230825_085927.jpg
My heaviest lift would be similar to the hammer of the gods event, with a 3 layered attic truss like this laid flat on the floor, standing at its apex lifting to waist then above head and walking under the rafter pushing it up till its stood up against a steel stanchion. That was a 358kgs or 787lbs, although a portion of that it the ceiling tie which is being lifted on a lever so I don't know the true weight of the lift. I used a padded tool belt as a hernia brace and had supports on all 4 limbs. I instantly felt like I needed to lie down and sleep afterwards.

It's usually done by 4-5 people, I think I was on test and deca. Probably dianabol also. I had everyone stood under it waiting for me to fail, which I expected to happen, but yeah, performance enhancers.

Its not something I'd attempt again. I don't want to have to stop developing because of injury from trying show my big my balls are. Metaphorically, of course 😄.

Gainz.

Yeah... I've definitely been surprised by people picking shit up. But this kid... He's 32... 5'11 180 and tubby. Man boobs... And avoids physical labor at every cost. I could tell he lying by the way he said 350... Or 375.
Because he was like
"Yeah I can squat... 3 (seconds of silence) hundred (More silence) and (more silence) 70... 5 pounds. I could literally watch the pain come across his face as he pulled that number from his ass 😂🤣.
And I'm the bull at work. Any time something needs to be lifted or moved, I'm the guy who is called.
3 weeks ago we were cleaning up a area to make it more appealing. Right in the middle there's a 200-250 boulder. My boss has been talking about moving it for weeks. Now that we're working on the area... It's time. So I tell him let's just move the damn thing onto the Workman and finish making it look pretty.
He huffs and puffs saying it's too heavy and we'll have to get the tractor and find chains... Ect. I said it's only 250lbs we can just pick it up and move it. He misunderstood what I said, and thought I said "I can just pick it up and move it" he said there's no way in hell I can pick it up and move it. I said "tell you what, if I can pick it up by myself and put it on the back of the Workman... We all get to leave 2hrs early.
He took a second and then agreed with a big smile, then said if I can't... He gets to call me a pussy for the rest of the week.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
And while I don't know the actual weight... I'm willing to bet anything my guess of between 200-250 is pretty good.
But 250 on a barbell and 250 on a rock... 2 totally different things.
But as far as your log lift... That's fucking nuts bro!
I've tried the cable toss a few times in my younger days... That's a stupid amount of weight brother. I think you got lucky with that one 😂

Attachments

• received_1316360505649384.jpeg
    received_1316360505649384.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 2
  • received_218999334151944.jpeg
    received_218999334151944.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 2

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Nice fucking rock G.

Would've been harder than an atlas ball for being imbalanced.

You know how to make roof trusses? Could use a guy like you on the shop floor. Also been meaning to ask what kind of hammer you carry, no dick jokes please.

Gainz.

Nice fucking rock G.

Would've been harder than an atlas ball for being imbalanced.

You know how to make roof trusses? Could use a guy like you on the shop floor. Also been meaning to ask what kind of hammer you carry, no dick jokes please.
Telling me no dick jokes... Jesus...
But I don't do construction.
I work at a golf course

Parameddog

To be honest - I lift in a gym, 24 hours open, loadsa girls who pose and hog machines - Protein farts make them fuck off tho!!!! Top Tip!

Lee & Gainz - I respect both of you for what you have achieved for home lifters. Seriously.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

20230829_205426.jpgI honestly feel like winstrol has changed my appearance and composition more and faster than anything else I've used. no cramping since dropping dose, occasional slight ache here and there but it passes quickly.

I was doing curls with 3 thickest bands and my skin across chest, arms and shoulders had the texture of Ray liottas face.

Gainz.

Oh I'm definitely doing Winny next summer!
I can see exactly what you're talking about in your shoulders

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I usually look at a pic like that and think what compounds would alter the look in a favourable manner, but I'm not thinking that which is unusual. my dose of test has dropped by about a half, kept mast the same. I'm aiming for a quarter dose by the end of this month for test. Might even look at some HCG see if I can grow some balls for a laugh. See if I'm still fertile 🥲

Gainz.

I fucking hope I'm sterile... Save me a bunch of money.
Still trying to decide what to do for my winter blast...
Any ideas?

lineman1007

I just don't lift heavy...
My "heavy" weight for any lift is probably most peoples warm up weight.
The heaviest thing I've done in months is a 225lb bench for 10. And that was only to show off for my girl. Usually I don't go heavier than body weight on bench or squat.
Id much rather add reps or even another set then add weight.
In the last 2 years and 8 months I've only had 1 injury that kept me from lifting for... Hmmm... I think it was 12 days. That nasty lower lat pull I had a while back.
Just to further my point in why I don't believe in lifting heavy... Besides the risk of injury... In the past 2 years and 8 months I've had countless people tell me how great I look, how they would kill for a body like this... Ect. But I've only ever had 2 people ask how much I bench. My girl... Hence the 225 for 10, and my boss. But that was only because someone else did the whole Al Bundy thing "back in my day I could bench...."
Yeah... That was over 30 years ago homie. What can you do now?
But since the conversation was already happening, my boss asked me.
So I'm just a firm believer in no one cares how much you lift. Unless you compete or are getting paid... You're risking injuries for a number that no one else cares about. Plus most people fucking lie anyway. I work with a kid who swears he can squat... Shit... I think he said 350 or 375. I told him there's no way, and even offered to pay him money to come to my house and prove it. I have the equipment and weights.
He wouldn't do it... And I offered a few hundred bucks to prove me wrong.
And no money on his end. So if he put it up I would have to give him... I think I said $300, but if he couldn't... He just couldn't. He wouldn't have to give me a dollar.
Which proves to me... He can't. Because if he offered me to pay me $300 to bench 275... Even though I don't know if I could... I haven't tried anything over 225 in years. I would still give it a fucking shot!!!
I gotcha, Gainz. Just lift what is good for you and only you. No sense hurting yourself. Won't heal like a 20 year old. I did power lifting back in the late '80's and early 90's with some well know power lifters. I slowed down and used lighter weights starting around 41 or 42. Never hurt myself lifting. Motorcycle trauma, yes. 64 now and hitting high reps, lower weights and bands. Still love workin out and feelin pretty damn good

Gainz.

:ROFLMAO:

just find the right balance of working out, resting, and dieting. which i'm damn sure you already did. just don't forget that as you gain, you need to increase calories too to see yourself grow

Yeah I've been slowly growing with 3-3.5k Calories per day. I'm really curious to see where that get me.
I know everyone is different, but I just heard Bradley Martyn say that his calories are around 3,500 every day for maintenance and that mother fucker is 260lb.
So... Does that mean I can continue this calorie intake and get to my goal of 200? I hope so!
If not, hopefully I don't have to go too much higher than 3,800-4,000
Because I don't know how much more I can physically eat.