Ive been taking steroids

unclem

Yeah I've been slowly growing with 3-3.5k Calories per day. I'm really curious to see where that get me.
I know everyone is different, but I just heard Bradley Martyn say that his calories are around 3,500 every day for maintenance and that mother fucker is 260lb.
So... Does that mean I can continue this calorie intake and get to my goal of 200? I hope so!
If not, hopefully I don't have to go too much higher than 3,800-4,000
Because I don't know how much more I can physically eat.
if you cant eat 5-6 times a day try digesting more than 3 hrs and set your alarm and get up and eat a meal say 2 am thats what i do, then i go back to bed and start eating again at 9 am.

Gainz.

if you cant eat 5-6 times a day try digesting more than 3 hrs and set your alarm and get up and eat a meal say 2 am thats what i do, then i go back to bed and start eating again at 9 am.
I drink a half gallon of chocolate milk every night. I go to bed at 9pm and get up at 4:45am
I start drinking it when I lay down, and I'm usually taking the last few sips as I'm checking my phone before I start getting ready for work.
And yes... Every single night... Without fail! I buy 5 at a time, 2 trips a week. This is my "midnight snack"
And yes it can sit out that long without going bad. It's the only brand I've found that can do it.

Attachments

• received_688538242660966.jpeg
    received_688538242660966.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 4

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I fucking hope I'm sterile... Save me a bunch of money.
Still trying to decide what to do for my winter blast...
Any ideas?
I'm going to be using test and mast obviously, and I think npp. My normal kind of doses. Orals are tbol for first month, and winny for last, 3 or 4 months.

I'll try not to tren, 8 weeks off it and I had a night sweat last night. It feels worth it when I'm on it, but not when I'm off it.

Buzzy204

suppsforlife

sounds like it. but it also much depends on how much he trains. i mean, the activity level plays a huge role in the calorie amount you should eat. some is highly active, others only workout 3x weekly 1 hour and the difference is huge, despite both be 260 lbs.

Parameddog

Talking about Winny... I did winny, 50mg, each day for three months. 2 months later my liver shut down. Winny is a liver killer.

My next blast will be Test E 3x 100 a week and no more. Any signs of jaundince or right upper abdo pain and I'm quitting

Gainz.

Talking about Winny... I did winny, 50mg, each day for three months. 2 months later my liver shut down. Winny is a liver killer.

My next blast will be Test E 3x 100 a week and no more. Any signs of jaundince or right upper abdo pain and I'm quitting

I fucking knew you would be back... Those hoes just can't keep a playa down!

(I have no idea where that came from 😂🤣)

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I think I had a month off before the dbol I took last month.

Welcome back dog.

suppsforlife

I did winny, 50mg, each day for three months. 2 months later my liver shut down. Winny is a liver killer.
it was pretty expected for it to kill your liver at 50 mg/day for 3 months. That's why i recommend using winny for only 6 or an absolute maximum 8 weeks, in usually lower doses than 50 mg/day.
but I assume you managed to drop lots of bf%?

Lee.the.Demi.Human

IMG-20230825-WA0032.jpeg
If you ever see Thai winstrol called stanabol, by British dispensaries get some. It's the strongest gear I have used. Maybe pics later, I'm covered in spots and ingrowing hairs 👍 which is good but I don't know if I want to shave and oil 🙁🤣 actually just on a spliff break after biceps and brachs, going to fucking ruin my triceps next. Normally when I do that I lose definition and my arm looks like an over stuffed sausage so well se how winny plays into that.

unclem

those look good almost like thai d-bol but differnet color. d-bols are still around, those little pinkies pack a punch.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

20230903_215313.jpgBad flex, bad posture, but this is the only one I could catch the light on my dorsals. I'll try harder tomorrow boys, I'll get my tripod and oil out. Bicep is 17" which surprised me for how dry I am.

Gainz.

View attachment 867024Bad flex, bad posture, but this is the only one I could catch the light on my dorsals. I'll try harder tomorrow boys, I'll get my tripod and oil out. Bicep is 17" which surprised me for how dry I am.
Looking solid bro!
17"?
Damn!!
I'm still rocking 16s... But I keep em clean tho...😂🤣

But yeah I feel ya... Getting the light to catch the riblets is really hard.

I can feel the mast leaving my system... No more sleeping on a kickstand... I'm losing some of that dryness. But mostly the mental aspect is what I notice the most.

So... For winter blast...
500-600mg of test
300 deca
300 EQ
50-100mg of mast (just for the mental aspect)
And 50g of anadrol (25mg split am-pm)

I'm gonna try to stay away from tren for the winter blast. Last time... Being home with my girl every day for 3 months... On tren and mast... I almost broke my favorite toy.

I just really want to try eq.
It's the only compound I haven't tried yet... And since it's gonna be winter... I'm hoping the increase hunger can put a little body fat on me.