BlueCollarGodz.com Customer Discussions

Mleblanc

Ok guys the eagle landed. Very professional labels. Shipping was a awesome. The only thing I had was a issue with WU. Everything else was smooth and very nice people to deal with. All the colors are very consistent with each other. Two different sized bottles, but both full to the top. But again everything looks great, professional and can't wait to try them out. Hopefully we found another great domestic source. Thank BCG. Great job!!!

BCG111

Were you all able to check our products, we have some primo 200mg with zero pip,,and some super sexy Var...

Attachments

• photo87.jpg
    photo87.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0

Mleblanc

No. But I'd like to run a primo cycle. Just haven't haven't yet. Because alot of places were hit and miss. Never knew what you would get. But after i finish up this stuff. I'd like to eventually try it out and your give your primo a shot. No pun intended!! Lol

Dolf

My pack has arrived! Nice packing, and oils look beautiful! The labels are very professional looking as well! Immediately gonna switch from the current sources gear I'm using to BCG's tren a and test p. Also got two preworkouts... Livewire and Brass Knuckles! I will update on the ask and discuss how they are, and will definitely leave a review in a couple weeks on everything.

https://musclegurus.to

Last edited:

BCG111

Excellent Dolf glad to hear this!! our tren ace is the cold-brewed meaning we lose no potency of the tren ace by heating..this is a truly superb way for brewing tren ace...
You will love our tren...the brass knuckles I threw that in for a surprise for you...Its 100mg tren no ester pre-workout and oh boy does it pack a punch!! Keep us posted Dolf really happy you got your pack in such a timely manner...BCG!!!

Dolf

I used the Livewire preworkout today and did an arm/sleeve swelling workout. I've run tne many many times as well as injectable dbol and adrol, but never ran tren base. The combo of all 4 of those in a single preworkout injection was insane. I immediately added extra weight to my lifts, and while cutting I do a all superset very rapid training session. I could not wear myself out. My muscles were very pumped, but not fatigued. If not for my wife/workout partner getting tired of me wanting to go more and more I could've went for a good while longer.

I would caution everyone though...if you have a muscle group that's prone to injury issues you better check the ego at the door and go for higher reps for more sets with supersets or giant sets. If it's a muscle group without injury problems you will be able to load a good bit more weight on your lifts.

A+ in my book on the Livewire BCG!

BCG111

Thanks, Dolf appreciate the positive feedback...that 4 ester combo was quite tricky in the beginning kept crashing on us..but we would not give up..then BANG we nailed it..stays perfect and smooth and you are right it is a monster pre-workout MONSTER. We are happy you enjoyed it!!!!Keep us posted Dolf!

Dolf

I've been running his test p and tren a for over a week now. It's too early for a review, but I will say it's excellent gear. I switched from a very highly ranked source on multiple boards and I'm just as happy. This guy will do great things here imo.

BCG111

Okay, my brothers for the next week lets do buy 3 test get 1 free.... this goes for any of our test.. CYP, E, PROP, TNE, SUSTANON...just mention in notes at checkout muscle gurus...

Attachments

• photo92.png
    photo92.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 0

BCG111

Okay here is the DEAL!!! next 5 orders we will raffle the 5 orders and the winner will receive 2 of our amazing pre-workouts...might be BAD MAN or TNE or SUPERDROL..But the thing is any of the 2 we choose for the winner will be super potent giving you an extra 30%increase in strength in 1.5 hours...OH BOY!!!HERE WE GO!!!!

BCG111

God we truly want to get some of our excellent gear in gurus members hands....What can we do for you members?

BCG111

I want to let all you brothers know we have the best pre-workouts you have ever experienced.....tren+sdrol winny + TNE TNE tren base sdrol.. winny in oil...adrol+dbol blend....all of our pre-workouts are designed for extra strength and aggression and some esp..the sdrol for putting on fast serious size...