BlueCollarGodz.com Customer Discussions

ImmMax

Woahh, fast delivery maybe they are next door? ordered on sat, got the goods today, or tuesday. everything was secured and neatly packaged. also got a hefty gift from these guys, another 10ml vial value of 45$ which is unheard of. great place to buy, would recommend. haven't taken any of the products but all look legit. the hgh isnt labeled but vials and powder looks good. didnt think i would be waiting on water instead of drugs

thanks guys

BCG111

Too cool Immax..thanks for the post! ya we truly try to get all packs out asap...and usually they arrive in the 3 day range...We do have the test results on our HGH we had a 10iu vial tested and it came back at 10.071 ius of hgh..which of course we were extremely happy about.. Enjoy it brother, and Im sure we will be talking soon...

BCG111

BLOOD WORK.... Okay guys here is what we are thinking, those of you who run our testosterones and get blood work...

We will give you 2 free vials of your choice of testosterone if you post your blood work from using our gear.

We will know when you order so the test results will have to match to the time frame...We are fully confident in the quality of our raws and our finished gear...So we are offering this as an incentive for those of you who do have there testosterone levels checked...any questions we will gladly answer..

BCG111

Okay guys here is our test results on our HGH 1 10 iu vials tested came back at 10.071 of HGH per vial...great results!

Attachments

• photo170.jpg
    photo170.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0

BCG111

Also brothers we have all our test results on all of our raws...We can gladly post all results or just a test result on any of the gear you would like to run...ALL of our raws are tested before production...No raws came in below 95% purity and many came back at over 99%....So yes rest assured you all are getting the real deal!!!!

We take pride in providing the best and our customer service and T/A is on POINT!!!

siegmund

This is fantastic,I have a healthy order of the hgh coming .myself and partner were in for long haul, also we will be incorporating t- propionate,and like I said I'm fresh as fresh can be. So I feel pics and photos should be run along with regular lab reports (blood). We should start tomorrow..ty for all and lets see what the tail of the tapes tell. ...sig

BCG111

Yo tren hex lovers...we have a brand new batch of our HEX...WOW is it a pretty amber red color....She is super sexy!!! You like tren but hate the sides? well this hex is for you! minimal sides excellent gains and strength,,,super super smooth....

BCG111

Okay guys, What type of promo would you like us to run? Were looking to run a nice promo for you all,,but interested in what you all would like to see...Let us know and we will get this going on the MG...

BCG111

ATTN: Nov 12th thru Nov 18th we will not be taking orders....We will resume orders on Nov 18th... Thanks Guys!!!!

HeelHook

Anyone order from BCG lately? Thinking of placing an order but haven't seen him around here, wanted to make sure all is well