BlueCollarGodz.com Customer Discussions

BCG111

Hey all you nandrolone lovers...here is the deal..buy any 3 decas or npp and we will throw in a excellent pre workout TNE + NNE meaning test no ester + nandrolone no ester...This will jump start your deca or npp cycle big time...

bigjerseyd

I was curious what the benefit of hex is over tren e, the pinning schedules should be similar on both correct? Either way id try anything once, twice if i like it!

BCG111

The HEX has minimal sides compared to E or ACE...You also can use less mgs per week say 300mgs and get incredible gains compared to 700mgs ace or 500-600 E...HEX is amazing and any tren lover should consider tren hex yet a bit more pricey but hey your paying for quality..

BCG111

Hope all you are doing well! its bulking time....whats everyones plans for this bulking season..

The HEX has minimal sides compared to E or ACE...You also can use less mgs per week say 300mgs and get incredible gains compared to 700mgs ace or 500-600 E...HEX is amazing and any tren lover should consider tren hex yet a bit more pricey but hey your paying for quality..

I've been using your Tren A for a few weeks and very happy!!!. Honestly, I've never ran HEX in my 20 year exp with Tren. i'd like to hear from members that have experience with hex???

BCG111

Thanks Jimmy we cold brew our tren ace which means zero degradation of the tren powder..In return you get some excellent ace! For myself I can only run hex I get bad sides from ace and e...But that's just me I have a few buddies that live on tren ace and they handle it quite well?

BCG111

WE are now offering paypal as a payment gateway....300 minimum order and a 10% fee for funds taken by paypal….We are sure this will help a lot of clients we do not use BTC or ways to travel....Thank you everyone..