BlueCollarGodz.com Customer Discussions

bigjerseyd

test c/500wk eq/600wk tbol/75mg day eating like a fucking russian circus bear every day. for a total of 16 weeks. adex .5 mg2x wk

BCG111

Nice big jers! how are you felling brother? well if your eating and feeling like a Russian circus bear must be pretty damn solid!

BCG111

Family...Is there any compounds you have been looking for but can not find? what would you love to see on our list?

mitz36

Hey bcg it's mintz36. I'm on here. Can't wait till it lands.. I will holler on here telln these boys what bcg all about

mitz36

Any of you dudes have a chance to try bcg tren? Aswell as their pre workout called live wire? .... Shit is really awesome. Anybody?

mitz36

Wouldn't say it's a true bulk but I am using 750 test, 300 tren and dbol along with bigger eating but keepn clean as possible

mitz36

Hey dudes I just wanted to give heads up on bcg order I made... I put my order in last week on thursday sent funds and had it arrive at my place Monday... That's the fastest t/a ive ever witnessed... I got home and opened the pack everything was accounted for and ever vial full to the top ... Tren was a really nice color, oils are clean as can be.... And all dbol tabs accounted for... I ordered several test e... Couple tren a.... And some of the pre workout called 100mph godz .. and dbol... I inj a ml of the 100mph pre workout and withing 5 seconds of pushing it thru I tasted it and felt it lol.. love that shit.. if nobody has tried this shit u need to. U won't be let down... I know for a fact the tren is smooth and dif then others ive tried. Last cycle i I ran bcg tren and I know I was waiting for the insomnia and night sweats and shitty emotional head I get but i I swear I felt better than ever. Aggressive yes but honestly it was hard to piss me off and i felt just good bout everything . And sweats at night did happen but not near as bad as others shit.. and that was the leanest I've ever been .. so I will post in a few weeks about what I'm doing now ... And also these guys are excellent responding to emails and advice and also shipping was great. Thanks bcg. Def my go to no doubt

BCG111

Thanks Mitz for the review...we fully appreciate! enjoy your gear brother and keep us posted!

siegmund

Great to c , bcg keep up great work ill be on the band wagon soon had alot of time off and will be jumping back in. When can. Liking alot

BCG111

Yo Sig hit you up with a message...Also when your ready to order being you are a mod you will get a bonus that will match your order..we will make sure you are stoked!!!