Contest 3/24/2018

SemperFi

Serious contentment sets the stage for Calm....b4dastorm! ;)

I am inspired by you Calm because no matter what you show unrelenting commitment and gratefulness for what you receive. I hope to someday gain a small measure of your compassion and your sensitivity to the needs of others.

I have a long way to go but IRON SHARPENS IRON. 

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

When I read your posts, I hear the resonant voice, talk about calming :)

I know I could look it up on google or whatever, but is music required?

A

Alwaysworking

Hope the best for you at your show there's no feeling like when you walk out under those lights and gear that crowd. Still gives me the chills

calmb4dastorm

Music is required and chosen by each competitor. NPC give up to 90 seconds for posing routines which are performed at the evening event. Pre-judging mandatory posing is done without music. 

calmb4dastorm

Thought I couldn't weather the storm....I found my place here at MG and learned that, I AM THE STORM!

You know my story...my life...the downs seems like they have taken over the ups. The times I cannot see the forest for the trees...still like the Phoenix I rise from the ashes more powerful..stronger than before. But No one knows the pain involved in that rebirth. 

I'm continuing my training. I still grieve the loss of my coach. I hear his voice. On the average once a week I think I see him. Someone laughs or shakes their head the way he used to. Lol. I watch videos of our training sessions in remembrance. In one video he tells me "there's nothing you can't do!"

He is right....yes, is.

Finalization of fabric for suit is complete. Time to start cutting some fat boys and girls. We are going to put on a show!

Been testing Primo E for the past few weeks to see if it will become part of my cycles at some point...

strong

The good thing is, You don't have to hope that. You just create it.  We know that there are things we are powerless over so no need to dwell on. In this case you do have the power to do whatever you want.... Winners win .... NO MATTER WHAT.... 

Msfit

Calmb4dastorm,

I wish you the best of luck and success during the preparation on the stage, you're a warrior and a winner for what I've been reading! I hope to hear more from your prep :)

JARHEAD2

Calm you're the best & I love you!! I have thought over the last few days of the first time I pm'd you. Cheezy pm'd me as I was pm'n you to tell me to reach out to you & I'm so glad that I did!!

calmb4dastorm

I truly thankful... grateful that you did! It seems like just yesterday that you welcomed me here. I love you too,  that,my dear, Jarhead, YOU CAN BE SURE of! Like a brother you and others welcomed me here not just to the site, but into your hearts as well. We will always be broken together...!!!

JARHEAD2

Do you remember the 1st real pm I sent & where you were? I wasn't sure if you'd be ok with me talking to you about certain things & you opened all the way up! :)