Contest 3/24/2018

calmb4dastorm

I love you too! If the wife knows, then it's healthy. I don't know her, but i love her too! Why? Because she is loved by you! And that alone is a magnificent thing! ;-)

calmb4dastorm

I have decided to wait until March to compete again. My reason is simple: even though i have made progress, it is not enough. Meaning, i don't want to walk on a stage presenting a package that i know i can improve on. True, i will never be satisfied, but i can be happy about the results i show.

Im having increasing tearing feeling in my abdominals as I continue to train them. My calves are slowly getting better. Hamstrings are...well.. let's just say i cant see them and need to have someone take pics of them. Lol.

calmb4dastorm

Blood this morning...., therapeutic donation. My hemoglobin was high early in the year so I had to get a script to donate. Such good blood going to waste.

Labs will be drawn next week. Doctor's appointment on the 7th so I can go over my next cycle with her. 

I have been cruising for a while now. Took some time off from the gym so I could spend time with my family and get them back up and running for school. It was a much needed Break both mentally and physically. At the some time, I longed to be in the gym...the weights and I have a connection...  :)

JARHEAD2

I plan on donating next week! I'm pretty certain that I'm running Eq, Tren & test soon & I want to donate before EQ & again around 8-10 week in 

JARHEAD2

I just started back with Prop only. It was a sample. As soon as it's gone, I will start the intended cycle. I'm using all long esters so I was planning on kicking in with prop & finishing with prop anyways. I've been working hard & eating good & since starting the prop it has helped me with energy & helped me knock some fat back off. I will be back 100% by Thanksgiving if all goes well!!

calmb4dastorm

I usually do the exact same thing.This time, I decided to take 2 weeks off which ended up being 3 weeks. I added the extra time and am glad I did. Now, I can start my new training plan. 

calmb4dastorm

Training has me sore like no other. Im entering week 2 of being back in the gym. Im essentially Training EOD instead of having a 6 day schedule. When I started this, i thought it was going to be shits and giggles... well not really, but i did think EOD was going to be a piece of cake. Yeah...NO! 

I am super duper sore behind these workouts. I had forgotten what it felt like to have immediate soreness during my workout!! 

I do like the fact that my splits are basically the same. 3 more weeks of this regimen and switching to Dr. Jim's power pyramid. 

calmb4dastorm

Whether we want it to it not. I've changed and do so continuously. People around me have and are too consistently changing. 

My goals are pretty much the same though, to build...to grow...to redefine myself along the way. I can't express how grateful I am to have found my place here. Life sometimes finds a way to give me a little gift such as this along the way.