Contest 3/24/2018

calmb4dastorm

As much as I can under wraps right now. I will definitely keep you all up to date on progress and get someone to take some images soon to put here. One of my rivals stays trying to figure out when im going to give her ass the business And how my progress is going!!! Noone but my guy, you all here and  my suit designer knows when I'm going to grace a stage.

Let her keep wondering! While she's sleeping on it, I'm creeping on a come up!

SharonKY

Wrap it up like a Christmas present, girl!

Or a penis on prom night.....

Just keep covered to keep them guessing....LOL

SharonKY

Wrap it up like a Christmas present, girl!

Or a penis on prom night.....

Just keep covered to keep them guessing....LOL

blastthru23

Leather and thigh high boots with spike heels!  Can't forget the cat o' nine tails or a dragons tongue ;) 

A prom night to go down in the history books

calmb4dastorm

Sure does fly by when having fun! This year is coming to a close already. The new year is sure to bring about changes... growth is inevitable. 

My next cycle and dieting down is close at hand. December 25th to be exact. I know some may think it is an odd day to begin a prep diet, however, goals don't change because the holidays are here. LOL. 

The grind continues...

blastthru23

Interesting... I took a look at my schedule this morning, and guess what? Cut begins on the 25th, or fourth day of Yule. Seems we are on the same track :)

SemperFi

Best wishes Calm on your upcoming cycle. Keep us updated as things progress. You know if you need any help or support where to find it.

If you have time it would be great to see your cycle log. I know you do things less typical than most females but seeing how you are planning to do things and progress would be educational. ;)

SEMPER FI