Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

It's sounds a bit mad yes, but moderation will only get me moderate results.

People on here will be the first to know if anything goes wrong.

If I was using a butt load of ancills to cope I would reassess how worthwhile 2400 would be. I blame a combination of tolerance and under dosed toilet steroids.

I just can't imagine going through a vial of test a week...

Parameddog

Worst pic I ever done but my arms are shaking like dog making shit. Fucking blown up since I dropped the Tren.
View attachment 866811
Looking good.

On the dosage. You need to read about the ceiling effect of drugs. Essentially, the ceiling effect is where you have maxed out the receptor for a drug and irrespective of how much you put in, it'll not do any good, it'll have the opposite effect because your liver, Kidneys, bowels etc will need to work to get rid of the compound.

Imagine a 5L bucket. If you pour 6L into a 5L bucket 1L will spill over, and that is what happens when you push to much into the body. You just waste money and make your body work to rid itself of the excess which in turn means you lose some energy which could be converted into GAINZ (I couldn't help myself with the gains bit lol).

Demi.Human

I concede I should have a cool off period.

I'm certain my toilet steroids are way underdosed also, or I'm sure I'd be feeling some kind of sides off that dose.

On an unrelated note, I'm feeling deflated as fuck. Some guys at the factory really let me down and I've got to deal with fallout tomorrow.

Had some guys in at the weekend to do basically house keeping, trusted they'd earn the ridiculous sum of money that was on offer. The board had me review the cctv before releasing payment and me and their manager sat and watched them sit around and piss about like little lads for 7 hours.

I'd have had payment released if someone hadn't alertd the board that something was amiss. And I've ended up looking like a bit of a dickhead because of it. Had faith in the wrong people it seems.

Gainz.

I concede I should have a cool off period.

I'm certain my toilet steroids are way underdosed also, or I'm sure I'd be feeling some kind of sides off that dose.

On an unrelated note, I'm feeling deflated as fuck. Some guys at the factory really let me down and I've got to deal with fallout tomorrow.

Had some guys in at the weekend to do basically house keeping, trusted they'd earn the ridiculous sum of money that was on offer. The board had me review the cctv before releasing payment and me and their manager sat and watched them sit around and piss about like little lads for 7 hours.

I'd have had payment released if someone hadn't alertd the board that something was amiss. And I've ended up looking like a bit of a dickhead because of it. Had faith in the wrong people it seems.

I've learned you can't trust anyone to do anything anymore.
Especially anyone under the age of 30.
They are lazy cunts.
I work with 2 18yo boys... Getting them off their phone and working is fucking impossible. Then when we finally get them to do their job... We have to babysit the entire time. Because if we assume they will just get it done with any kind of accuracy... We just have to go back and do it again anyway.

Parameddog

I will only trust ppl I trust through experience. In my dayjob trust is something that is hard earned and easily lost. I look after number 1 first due to wankers who fuck things up for others. Cunts.

HGH.to

Getting them off their phone and working is fucking impossible.
the number of people on their phones in the gym is just outrageous. i have a feeling they just come to stay on their phone, not to workout. and even when they do start "workout" I wonder if they consider that a "workout" based on the intensity of their exercises. my wife cleaning the floor puts more effort than they do when exercising.

Parameddog

the number of people on their phones in the gym is just outrageous. i have a feeling they just come to stay on their phone, not to workout. and even when they do start "workout" I wonder if they consider that a "workout" based on the intensity of their exercises. my wife cleaning the floor puts more effort than they do when exercising.
Agreed - I was in the gym earlier, and whilst I did 5 sets of 12 this girl hogging a machine updated just god knows what - her fingers be good for wanking my sausage tho!!!

Gainz.

Agreed - I was in the gym earlier, and whilst I did 5 sets of 12 this girl hogging a machine updated just god knows what - her fingers be good for wanking my sausage tho!!!

You can always find a use for the most useless of women.

Just like my Dad told me when I was 12

"Any holes a goal!"

HGH.to

I don't really pay attention to women in the gym because... well... women :coffee:
not trying to be disrespectful towards women, I was just trying to say that women are... softer, by nature. they can't and shouldn't work as hard as men do.
what I was talking about is about those wankers doing... well, basically nothing. I guess they think that having a gym membership and staying around iron will make your muscles grow. lol

Gainz.

I don't really pay attention to women in the gym because... well... women :coffee:
not trying to be disrespectful towards women, I was just trying to say that women are... softer, by nature. they can't and shouldn't work as hard as men do.
what I was talking about is about those wankers doing... well, basically nothing. I guess they think that having a gym membership and staying around iron will make your muscles grow. lol

Really?
I don't even lift... My home gym is in my bedroom. I grow just by sleeping next to my weights 😂

HGH.to

intense dirty immoral sex .. . Yes... I love cardio.
well, if we think about it, yes, that's actually cardio and the only cardio-type sex. the 1-2 minutes of missionary sex where you barely move can't be called cardio. or can it?

Gainz.

well, if we think about it, yes, that's actually cardio and the only cardio-type sex. the 1-2 minutes of missionary sex where you barely move can't be called cardio. or can it?

2 minutes?
What are you superman?
I got 30... 33 seconds tops!

Haha... Actually I have nerve damage from a playground accident when I was younger. 9 stitches right where the shaft meets the sack. They had to fuse my veins back together.
If anyone wants to see the scar... Let me know 🤣😂.

So unfortunately it takes a lot for it to happen for me.
And sense I'm on tren... My cardio is fucked... My girl swears I'm gonna have a heart attack one of these times.
But I told her... Id rather go out doing what I love.

Parameddog

2 minutes?
What are you superman?
I got 30... 33 seconds tops!

Haha... Actually I have nerve damage from a playground accident when I was younger. 9 stitches right where the shaft meets the sack. They had to fuse my veins back together.
If anyone wants to see the scar... Let me know 🤣😂.

So unfortunately it takes a lot for it to happen for me.
And sense I'm on tren... My cardio is fucked... My girl swears I'm gonna have a heart attack one of these times.
But I told her... Id rather go out doing what I love.
Fuck me - are we dick twins. When I was ten I ripped my cock nearly right away from the balls - 14 stitches later and I have a scar like someone tried to butcher my sausage!

Gainz.

Fuck me - are we dick twins. When I was ten I ripped my cock nearly right away from the balls - 14 stitches later and I have a scar like someone tried to butcher my sausage!

Well there's only 1 way to find out 🤣😂.
But yeah that's the most blood I've ever lost... It happened at school... They called my mom and my mom brought my uncle. She figured I'd be more comfortable showing him than her. I'll never forget the look on his face. He's been a CO for 30 years now... So he was already a CO for a while when this happened...
Yet this rough and tough CO went white as a sheet and started shaking when I showed him.
He just wasn't ready for the size of this fuckin thing 🤣😂🤣😂

Demi.Human

20230815_205133.jpg
Sorry boys, didn't clean the jizz off the mirror.

Possibly been taking dianabol a bit.

@Gainz. I can't remember which thread dick finger was in, but I'm a bit upset it was such an easy choice. I'm still on the fence, a finger for a cock would fucking suck, but I don't think I could ever close another deal if when I go to shake a man's hand, my dick finger wrapped around his wrist like davey fucking Jones tentacle out of Pirates of the carribean.

Gainz.

View attachment 866903
Sorry boys, didn't clean the jizz off the mirror.

Possibly been taking dianabol a bit.

@Gainz. I can't remember which thread dick finger was in, but I'm a bit upset it was such an easy choice. I'm still on the fence, a finger for a cock would fucking suck, but I don't think I could ever close another deal if when I go to shake a man's hand, my dick finger wrapped around his wrist like davey fucking Jones tentacle out of Pirates of the carribean.

It's a easy choice because so much of my life... Ego... Personality is wrapped up in the size of my 🔨.
Hell it's the reason I met the girl I just got engaged too.
While I wouldn't mind trying out a small one for a weekend... Could finally go as hard and as fast as I wanted... I definitely couldn't live like that.
Plus I'm such a fucking dickhead any way... It would only make sense I have dicks for fingers as well 😂🤣