Ive been taking steroids

Lee.the.Demi.Human

If you didn't feel like that mate, you wouldn't have the drive to be the best you can be, it's a Blurse for sure.

Even on a bad day for dysmorphia, like when you catch your reflection in some fucked up glass and it makes you look really thin, or a shirt is looser than it was; you gotta remember if you took 100 guys off the street and lined them up according to physique, your probably going to be number 1 or 2 most of the time, maybe even in a thousand. Those are good numbers.

Now look at these new things I've got, I got a better shot, on bottom of riblets, it's some lines, I don't know what they mean yet. Hope I don't have cancer.

202309164_180307.jpg

Gainz.

If you didn't feel like that mate, you wouldn't have the drive to be the best you can be, it's a Blurse for sure.

Even on a bad day for dysmorphia, like when you catch your reflection in some fucked up glass and it makes you look really thin, or a shirt is looser than it was; you gotta remember if you took 100 guys off the street and lined them up according to physique, your probably going to be number 1 or 2 most of the time, maybe even in a thousand. Those are good numbers.

Now look at these new things I've got, I got a better shot, on bottom of riblets, it's some lines, I don't know what they mean yet. Hope I don't have cancer.

View attachment 867094

Oh yeah... I for sure look better than most Walmart shoppers...
I feel like I'm seeing less and less fit people out walking around now.
And I look better than the majority I see. I feel like the majority of big dudes I see are more of the powerlifting style. A little puffy... But still big. Which is fine, but as physique goes... I definitely look better. But I'm sure they are stronger.
I know it's purely mental... But it's still very much there.

And those look like sun spots, but I'll have my girl take a look. Usually what I don't know... She does... And vice versa.
But I would circle them with a pen and see if they grow over the next few days. If they do... Go to the doctor!!

Gainz.

She said it's 100% from sun exposure. She just showed me the same thing on her stomach. (Might be able to take a picture if needed, hers is very faint)
Just keep a eye on growth and them multiplying

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Your concern is very touching mate but the cancer thing was a joke, those are Birth marks, my son has one in same place almost. Wierd no?

I meant these little suckered, I never had them before.Screenshot_20230916-221658_Chrome.jpg

Gainz.

Your concern is very touching mate but the cancer thing was a joke, those are Birth marks, my son has one in same place almost. Wierd no?

I meant these little suckered, I never had them before.View attachment 867096

I got you, I thought you were talking about these.
Because new dark spots of skin... Scary shit!

And my son has almost the same birth mark I do. Well... Different shapes, but same exact location. top of left ass cheek... almost hip.

Attachments

• received_999509861168297.jpeg
    received_999509861168297.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0

Gainz.

And I don't think I've ever had those.. I guess I have to step my ab game up... Been doing abs every 4 days... About to be every 2 πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Can't have you beating me at everything!
Bigger arms, traps, lats... Now abs... And a brand new super soaker... Oh hell no! This ends now!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Lee.the.Demi.Human

And I don't think I've ever had those.. I guess I have to step my ab game up... Been doing abs every 4 days... About to be every 2 πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Can't have you beating me at everything!
Bigger arms, traps, lats... Now abs... And a brand new super soaker... Oh hell no! This ends now!
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Calves! Fucking. Calves.

Parameddog

it was pretty expected for it to kill your liver at 50 mg/day for 3 months. That's why i recommend using winny for only 6 or an absolute maximum 8 weeks, in usually lower doses than 50 mg/day.
but I assume you managed to drop lots of bf%?
Yeah - about 3%

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Guys I had an epiphany!

I had my gym in my living room, so I had a chair infront of a TV and a load of weights and that. So I've moved my bed into living room and now I've got a room to lift in! And my living room/bedroom has loads more options for stuff to fuck on now!

I feel like fucking Albert Hawkins over her right now.

Gainz.

So... you moved your gym into your bedroom... and your living room is your living-bed room?

Albert Hawkins πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Gainz.

Bro... we're so scary similar... it's fucked!
Right now my gym is in my bedroom.
But... since we don't really use our living room and our dogs have destroyed our couch... my girl is 🀏 close to letting me turn out living room into my gym. The reasons I'm winning the debate is, we never have people over. When ever my kids come over we're outside the entire time. And if we buy another couch... odds are the dogs are just going to destroy it anyway.
When we're home we're either hanging out in the kitchen/dinning room or our bedroom. I bet we've turned our living room TV on 12 times in the 3 years we've lived here.
So... I'm Soo close to being able to buy a legit squat rack and hook my living room up!
Plus I use my weights every single day. We use our bedroom... every single day. So wouldn't it make sense to make more room in our bedroom, and turn the room we don't use into the gym I use... every day?
The only downside is... if we ever have company over (hasn't happened in 3 years) they will have to hang out on my bench... or dip bars... maybe I'll buy a stationary bike.
So I get it brother, I'm having the same kind of situation over here. Just a little reversed.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Bro... we're so scary similar... it's fucked!
Right now my gym is in my bedroom.
But... since we don't really use our living room and our dogs have destroyed our couch... my girl is 🀏 close to letting me turn out living room into my gym. The reasons I'm winning the debate is, we never have people over. When ever my kids come over we're outside the entire time. And if we buy another couch... odds are the dogs are just going to destroy it anyway.
When we're home we're either hanging out in the kitchen/dinning room or our bedroom. I bet we've turned our living room TV on 12 times in the 3 years we've lived here.
So... I'm Soo close to being able to buy a legit squat rack and hook my living room up!
Plus I use my weights every single day. We use our bedroom... every single day. So wouldn't it make sense to make more room in our bedroom, and turn the room we don't use into the gym I use... every day?
The only downside is... if we ever have company over (hasn't happened in 3 years) they will have to hang out on my bench... or dip bars... maybe I'll buy a stationary bike.
So I get it brother, I'm having the same kind of situation over here. Just a little reversed.
I decided my gym living space looked a bit psycho. Not great for entertaining. But the people I'm entertaining, I usually don't known very well, so different sitch.

Bedroom is a south facing corner room too so temperature is rarely comfortable any time of year. Now I have kitchen and big TV in bedroom and French doors for cool air in summer. I'm on the 3rd floor so I can leave open all day and night even if I'm out.

Not sure how lighting will be in new room, but I have smart bulbs now so I can adjust kelvin of the light, harsh blue seems to work better with my skin tone but it's not directed as well so we will see.

My appetite has gone nuts recently, test/mast 500/500 plus winny still.
I've eaten over 3000 just in peanut butter spread on flapjacks, those aren't pancakes here, they're butter, sugar and oats baked together in bars.

I lost a butt hurting amount of weight when I started on the winny but I've gained back just over half and I'm dry as fuck. The sleeves on my shirts have started creeping up past my wrist and getting tight across my back. My newest Levis, which are stretchy, are constricting round my thighs now too. I actually can't afford to replace this many clothes at once.

Gainz.

I decided my gym living space looked a bit psycho. Not great for entertaining. But the people I'm entertaining, I usually don't known very well, so different sitch.

Bedroom is a south facing corner room too so temperature is rarely comfortable any time of year. Now I have kitchen and big TV in bedroom and French doors for cool air in summer. I'm on the 3rd floor so I can leave open all day and night even if I'm out.

Not sure how lighting will be in new room, but I have smart bulbs now so I can adjust kelvin of the light, harsh blue seems to work better with my skin tone but it's not directed as well so we will see.

My appetite has gone nuts recently, test/mast 500/500 plus winny still.
I've eaten over 3000 just in peanut butter spread on flapjacks, those aren't pancakes here, they're butter, sugar and oats baked together in bars.

I lost a butt hurting amount of weight when I started on the winny but I've gained back just over half and I'm dry as fuck. The sleeves on my shirts have started creeping up past my wrist and getting tight across my back. My newest Levis, which are stretchy, are constricting round my thighs now too. I actually can't afford to replace this many clothes at once.

I feel the clothes brother. I've gained 52 pounds in almost 3 years. I officially don't have any clothes left from 3 years ago (except for the pink button up I cut the sleeves off of) my calves got so big I had to buy new special socks.
All my long socks were cutting into me.
I have to buy new jeans... but haven't found any I like yet. Had 30-32s and they were beyond skinny jeans.
I'm a 34-32 now. (And have to go stretchy because of calves and thighs) went and tried like 10 different pairs on over the weekend.
Since when is there 25 different types of jeans?
Athletic, skinny, straight leg, boot, carpenter, relaxed fit, super skinny, flared, then you have thick denim, stretchy denim, stretchy denim and cotton blend... and I swear I seen other ones just can't remember what they were.
What the fuck happened?
Unfortunately... skinny stretch jeans look fan fucking tastic on me... but skinny jeans... I know I'm a Ginny douche who wears way too much pink... but am I a guy who wears skinny jeans... I don't know... but because I have great thighs and calves... I just don't know.
But speaking of pink... I just went all out..
I just bought a pink Nike sweat suit to match my pink Nike air Max's... it's definitely over the top... but I just love the dirty looks 😁.
(And you better believe I bought my girl a matching pink sweat suit πŸ˜‚)
Matches my pink watch so perfectly!
So many people hate that I wear pink. People are always talking shit... so when it gets here... Wednesday I think... I'm gonna make it my Facebook profile picture 😁.

But the other picture is what my socks were doing to me. So I had to buy socks for fat guys.

Attachments

• received_6604499143003140.jpeg
    received_6604499143003140.jpeg
    333.5 KB · Views: 3
  • received_809961590864989.jpeg
    received_809961590864989.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 3