Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

Imagine arguing over some shit that’ll never happen and looking like a jackass arguing it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no my fighters dick is bigger no my fighters dick is bigger 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we gay af both of us @Gainz. Two literally in there 30s grown ass men arguing about he would win in a “what if” fight hahahahah

Haha... we're not arguing... we're debating... having a conversation. And we both have combat training experience... so it's a valid conversation. But that's the thing is Brad does have cardio.. he's not gonna gas in 30 seconds. He does train boxing and BJJ. Not super seriously... but he does do it.
Like I said In a cage or a ring they would absolutely destroy Brad... hands down... no doubt in my mind. But no rules... I know who id bet on.

And never say never... much crazier shit has happened!
All it takes is them to be at the same place and a little bit of alcohol and a little bit of shit talking...

BulkinWes

Haha... we're not arguing... we're debating... having a conversation. And we both have combat training experience... so it's a valid conversation. But that's the thing is Brad does have cardio.. he's not gonna gas in 30 seconds. He does train boxing and BJJ. Not super seriously... but he does do it.
Like I said In a cage or a ring they would absolutely destroy Brad... hands down... no doubt in my mind. But no rules... I know who id bet on.

And never say never... much crazier shit has happened!
All it takes is them to be at the same place and a little bit of alcohol and a little bit of shit talking...
In a cage Brad would be able to beat DJ. But he doesn’t have hardly any grappling skills he’s dabbled in it but he doesn’t even know the basics and his boxing lmfaooooo he sucks horribly. I’ve never seen him have cardio so I might be speaking out of my ass on that one then I’ll take your word on that part. But back to the real matter at hand Andrew Tate yeah idk lmao I’d love to see him and Brad fight I think that would be a very good fight. But Tristan I think could smash Andrew

BulkinWes

In a cage Brad would be able to beat DJ. But he doesn’t have hardly any grappling skills he’s dabbled in it but he doesn’t even know the basics and his boxing lmfaooooo he sucks horribly. I’ve never seen him have cardio so I might be speaking out of my ass on that one then I’ll take your word on that part. But back to the real matter at hand Andrew Tate yeah idk lmao I’d love to see him and Brad fight I think that would be a very good fight. But Tristan I think could smash Andrew
But I’m like arrogant confident that I’d smash Brad face in even as strong as he is I’ll have him on his ass or I’ll just piece his ass up standing and when he tries for a take down is sprawl fairly easy cuz I would know when he’s had enough of getting that face tattooed lol then I’d take his back put him down then get front mont and beat his face in. I know he’s strong but I’ll get past all of that it won’t matter too much. Unless he beats my ass then I’ll regret everything I said 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

@Gainz. Jon vs Ngannou?
John... fucking John vs ngannou you and Brad... I'm taking John!!

But yeah I'm very confident in myself as well... I just don't have cardio anymore. So I'm giving someone the best 46 seconds of their life... kinda like My sex life.
I've definitely beat up much bigger stronger guys... but not that fuckin strong... or athletic. I honestly think id have a easier time with someone like Eddy Hall than Brad.
Just because he's got cardio, he's retard strong and he's fast... he can dunk.. pretty sure I've seen him backflip... he's insanely athletic

BulkinWes

John... fucking John vs ngannou you and Brad... I'm taking John!!

But yeah I'm very confident in myself as well... I just don't have cardio anymore. So I'm giving someone the best 46 seconds of their life... kinda like My sex life.
I've definitely beat up much bigger stronger guys... but not that fuckin strong... or athletic. I honestly think id have a easier time with someone like Eddy Hall than Brad.
Just because he's got cardio, he's retard strong and he's fast... he can dunk.. pretty sure I've seen him backflip... he's insanely athletic
So Eddie Hall actually does box lmfao and Brian Shaw bullied Brad and Eddie Hall is on same level I understand kinda what your saying you just chose the wrong person lmao.

Parameddog

Oh bro I forgot to say as well the more incline I did the more my flat got better nowadays all I do is incline cuz I’m a giant pussy and don’t wanna hurt my shoulder that’s why I stay light and if I do barbell on incline I will not at all go over 315 on incline idc whose there don’t care what I feel like I will not do it. And you got a sexy little set. My buddy is a fuckn monster he has 30k worth of equipment and is a monster let me find a pic. Also I miss @bobby ricky and @Parameddog where y’all be.
Sorry dude, was finishing my Masters thesis, headache study time on Paracetamol i.v. as a substitute pain relief for opioid abuse patients.

Had to concentrate thru brain fog and illness and so decided to be an anti-social twat.

Back now tho :ROFLMAO:

BulkinWes

Sorry dude, was finishing my Masters thesis, headache study time on Paracetamol i.v. as a substitute pain relief for opioid abuse patients.

Had to concentrate thru brain fog and illness and so decided to be an anti-social twat.

Fantastic lmao glad your back bro how you feeling????

Gainz.

So Eddie Hall actually does box lmfao and Brian Shaw bullied Brad and Eddie Hall is on same level I understand kinda what your saying you just chose the wrong person lmao.

2 things... I love Eddy... but did you see his "boxing" match... I wanted him to win so badly... but... saying he boxes... 😬

Gainz.

At least you're just a anti social twat... I'm just a twat... full stop!
Nice to see you around big dog!

Gainz.

Went to many days without wearing pink or purple. That had to stop!
And this is why I refuse to spend more than $25 on a shirt... I just end up taking scissors to them 🤣. And I know you can't really see my watch... but trust me it matches my shirt and shoes... and my sunglasses match my watch 😁

(And it's 41° out)

Attachments

• received_840129881448602.jpeg
    received_840129881448602.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 6

Gainz.

Eddie’s awesome lol
Oh I'm a huge Fanboy for Eddy. His attitude... humor... his strength career..
But I probably love Brian more. I've been a ride or die for Brian since I can remember. I mean it had to be 2010-2011 when I started watching him. Been following his career ever since. I'm so mad he retired... but I get it. He wanted to go out on top.
He's just such a good dude

BulkinWes

Oh I'm a huge Fanboy for Eddy. His attitude... humor... his strength career..
But I probably love Brian more. I've been a ride or die for Brian since I can remember. I mean it had to be 2010-2011 when I started watching him. Been following his career ever since. I'm so mad he retired... but I get it. He wanted to go out on top.
He's just such a good dude
Now he’s getting into MMA hahahah he’s gonna be a fuckn monster