Next blast!

Biggskip1488

View attachment 866437
Well... Here's almost everything for my next blast. Just waiting on some test and tren base.
The plan is to start May 18th.
But I figured I'd start the log a little sooner. (Mostly because I'm fucking excited... And desperately trying not to start blasting early)
So if I tell you guys the 18th... I'm more likely to wait.
As of right now I'm 35, 6ft (actually 6ft 3/4" but I feel like a douche if I say 6ft 1"🤣... We all know I'm already douchy enough)
And 181lbs. I think I'm around 12% bf, but many of you think it's lower.
My diet is always the same, if I'm on blast or not. 3,000 calories per day, 300g of protein per day, and 1 gallon of water per day.
My exercise program is Push, Pull, Legs, Rest. But on rest I usually do something like abs, forearms or traps.
Extremely high volume, like 4 sets of 30 or 4 sets of 40 depending on the body parts. Usually over 700 reps per total workout.
I just don't lift heavy.

Ok... So the actual black... The reason why you care...
The whole blast is gonna be 12 weeks. (I have enough tren e and mast e to either up the dose or extend the blast, but I'm trying to keep it short)
500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod
(Works out to around 400mg of tren and mast total per week)
Of course I'll split my longer ester doses Monday/Thursday
I decided not to run a oral..
Even though I have some.
But I'll be taking 200mg of milk thistle ed for the tren.
I have adex and nova just in case. But I've never had high est sides before... So we'll see if that changes.
I also have melatonin for any sleep problems.

I think that's everything... I know on 200mg of tren and mast I was a unstoppable fuck machine... I can't wait to see what happens when I double the dose. Hopefully my girl can handle it 😂.

And here's some pictures I just took. View attachment 866439View attachment 866440View attachment 866441

I'm hoping to get to 187-190lb by the end of this blast. My expectations are pretty low because I want to stay lean, and I work a extremely physical job and I work outside. So eating 3,000 cals when it's 90° out is definitely something I struggle with. So
If I gain a solid 7ish pounds and stay at the same bf% I will be extremely happy.

I'm definitely nervous and excited... Excited to get that tren mast feeling... But nervous... Because it's tren. And I'm doing both esters. Hopefully my relationship... and my girls... well... There's no nice way to put this... Holes... Can handle Me doubling up my dose.

So 4 more weeks... And I'll do my best to post pictures every 2 weeks and tell everyone what's going on, how I'm feeling and any sides.
I also can't wait to try tren base...
Bro where you getting 12% you're a monster! Were same hight same weight entirely different profile !props

Gainz.

pretty sure you work, eat and look like the 5 missing ones. that's why they won't hire new guys, lol.
are you sure it's not a cold or something?

Haha I appreciate that... And no it's always pretty warm in my house. It hasn't happened again... No idea why it happened at all.

Vail 61

View attachment 866437
Well... Here's almost everything for my next blast. Just waiting on some test and tren base.
But I figured I'd start the log a little sooner. (Mostly because I'm fucking excited... And desperately trying not to start blasting early)
As of right now I'm 35, 6ft (actually 6ft 3/4" but I feel like a douche if I say 6ft 1"🤣... We all know I'm already douchy enough)
My diet is always the same, if I'm on blast or not. 3,000 calories per day, 300g of protein per day, and 1 gallon of water per day.
My exercise program is Push, Pull, Legs, Rest. But on rest I usually do something like abs, forearms or traps.
Extremely high volume, like 4 sets of 30 or 4 sets of 40 depending on the body parts. Usually over 700 reps per total workout.
I just don't lift heavy.

The whole blast is gonna be 12 weeks. (I have enough tren e and mast e to either up the dose or extend the blast, but I'm trying to keep it short)
500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod
Even though I have some.
I have adex and nova just in case. But I've never had high est sides before... So we'll see if that changes.

I think that's everything... I know on 200mg of tren and mast I was a unstoppable fuck machine... I can't wait to see what happens when I double the dose. Hopefully my girl can handle it 😂.

And here's some pictures I just took. View attachment 866439View attachment 866440View attachment 866441

I'm hoping to get to 187-190lb by the end of this blast. My expectations are pretty low because I want to stay lean, and I work a extremely physical job and I work outside. So eating 3,000 cals when it's 90° out is definitely something I struggle with. So
If I gain a solid 7ish pounds and stay at the same bf% I will be extremely happy.

I'm definitely nervous and excited... Excited to get that tren mast feeling... But nervous... Because it's tren. And I'm doing both esters. Hopefully my relationship... and my girls... well... There's no nice way to put this... Holes... Can handle Me doubling up my dose.

So 4 more weeks... And I'll do my best to post pictures every 2 weeks and tell everyone what's going on, how I'm feeling and any sides.
Looks like alot falcon gear lol

Gainz.

Ok... Took some quick pictures...
I'm up 2lbs (2lbs in 2 weeks... I'll take it.
I feel like my shoulders and traps are the only things that have grown.
And I know I don't look as "ripped" but that's because I haven't shaved my body hair in a while.

Gainz.

I don't know why it won't let me post big pictures... But whatever... Again 2 weeks in to my 12 week blast

Attachments

• received_1542885669453220.jpeg
    received_1542885669453220.jpeg
    299.9 KB · Views: 10
  • received_941821223729405.jpeg
    received_941821223729405.jpeg
    325.7 KB · Views: 10
  • received_799079904764882.jpeg
    received_799079904764882.jpeg
    304.9 KB · Views: 10

Gainz.

Shave the hair bro
It's already gone... I shaved last night.
The problem is... My girl loves the hair. I wake up to her playing with it and running her hands through it. But it takes away from my definition.
I told her when the warm weather goes away I'll grow it back. But during the spring and summer... I want to show what I worked for.

View attachment 866437
I just don't lift heavy.

500mg test
250mg tren e
50mg tren ace eod
250mg mast e
50mg mast p eod
Even though I have some.

That was the exact same blast I did a few years back and was massive and ripped at end of the cycle. I’ve been all natural for the last 6 months an have maintained most of it. Good luck and be careful with the tren. It threw my heart and all the other good side effects from it.

Gainz.

received_6250060828376200.jpeg
I just outgrew another one of my favorite dress shirts.
Amazing the difference body hair makes.
Absolutely love that you can see my lats from the back... You have no idea how long I've been waiting for that.

unclem

iam loving the tren, mast , i love wat the drug does to u. i know its not the best for my kidneys. i cant live without gear. what gear is not good for your kidneys?

Gainz.

iam loving the tren, mast , i love wat the drug does to u. i know its not the best for my kidneys. i cant live without gear. what gear is not good for your kidneys?
Well... Almost all gear is gonna take a toll on your kidneys and liver. The brewing process uses heavy metals. So... No matter what you are injecting some heavy metals into your system.
Of course some gear is worse than others... Test vs tren. And of course orals are going to be the worst.
This is why when we're on gear a strong clean diet, a endless amount of water and other things like milk thistle and other organ supplements are important. As well as blood work...
(For all those dumb cunts who think gear is cheating and the easiest way... Because they know nothing about ai, blood work, crashing your est, sides, liver support, clean diet, a gallon of water per day... Yeah... Super fucking easy.... Cunts)
But again water is so fucking important... Keeping your system hydrated and flushed... It's vital to this lifestyle.
But... I have heard... I haven't done a deep dive... But I have heard that test can drastically help fatty liver disease.
Now... Is that because of the lifestyle change that comes with it... At what dose does it take effect? I don't know... I haven't done the research yet. But it is something that I keep hearing. Maybe when I get a few extra minutes I'll go down that rabbit hole.

But just like anything else on this planet... There's a good and bad in everything. Gear can be the greatest thing on the planet. Used smart it can totally transform who you are as a person... Or you can abuse it right to a early grave.
The same thing can be said about water... Replacing soda and juice with water can have life changing results... Can melt pounds away, lower blood pressure and fix bad joints. Or... You can drink 3 gallons in a hour swell your brain and die.
Weed can have life changing benefits for depression and cancer patients... Fix chronic pain, help people with chronic immune diseases find a appetite... Or... You can waste your life getting high in your mom's basement.
Everything around us is a tool... It's up to us how we use it.

Also... Can I say how fucking sick I am of seeing these comments on YouTube and tick tock videos...
Every time I see a guy who's clearly on gear I see this comment
"Too bad you won't live to see 35"
Or
"Too bad your kids won't grow up without a father"

Can I point out that Arnold is 75 fucking years old!!!
And still doing action movies!!
I'm so fucking sick of the complete lack of knowledge towards gear.
Drives me fucking nuts