Status Labs

Gainz.

Fuckin autocorrect... Push day today!!
This 5 min edit bullshit is really annoying...

kingswe3are

Almost as vascular as my legs! Looking good dude!
But I've been feeling a little shitty myself the last few days. I thought it might be gear related as well... But now the whole house is sick. Kid missed the last 2 days of school and her and I haven't really gotten out of bed except to cook, eat and walk the dogs. Just took a COVID test... Negative. So hopefully it will pass soon and I can get back to it.
Just feeling tired... Really fuckin tired, cold sweats and a headache.
Me, my wife, & all 3 kids tested positive for Covid! Just made me feel like shit for 2-3 days last week and lost taste & smell (worst part of it), kids later around for a couple days, but wife got hammered by it. This is about the 3-4 time we have all caught it. Symptoms get less & less with each time I get it. For me anyways. Headaches & sweats was definitely my worse symptoms!!
I’m about 3 weeks into a cycle. Once I finish up I going to post some pics. Been meaning to for awhile. I will have to get my wife to shave me up!!! I don’t stay as shaved & oiled up like most of you guys!!!!!

Gainz.

Me, my wife, & all 3 kids tested positive for Covid! Just made me feel like shit for 2-3 days last week and lost taste & smell (worst part of it), kids later around for a couple days, but wife got hammered by it. This is about the 3-4 time we have all caught it. Symptoms get less & less with each time I get it. For me anyways. Headaches & sweats was definitely my worse symptoms!!
I’m about 3 weeks into a cycle. Once I finish up I going to post some pics. Been meaning to for awhile. I will have to get my wife to shave me up!!! I don’t stay as shaved & oiled up like most of you guys!!!!!
If you need help shaving... 😉

Gainz.

Realized how bad the lighting is on that pic... Totally washes me out. But hey I needed it bright to see these little lats 🤣😂🤣😂

But what a difference lighting makes...

Attachments

• received_423513000156157.jpeg
    received_423513000156157.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 11

suppsforlife

But what a difference lighting makes...
posing and lighting make a bigger difference than you could even think.
lots of pros win their titles on stage because they are better at posing and flexing.
there are lots of examples online of what lighting and posing can do. the same person taking two different pics just two minutes apart with different lighting and posing looks like two different people.

Gainz.

posing and lighting make a bigger difference than you could even think.
lots of pros win their titles on stage because they are better at posing and flexing.
there are lots of examples online of what lighting and posing can do. the same person taking two different pics just two minutes apart with different lighting and posing looks like two different people.

Yeah not too mention someone who's 20lbs lighter but 7% less body fat can look twice as big as the other guy.
Then carbs... In the white pants I planned a high carb and lots of water just to take the pictures... Also spent probably 10 minutes getting the lighting perfect.
The picture yesterday... I was starving, depleted and just took a quick pic. Carbs are a really big deal!

Gainz.

View attachment 868197
Left 26 Jan, right 22 feb

For a one month difference... That's a pretty big fuckin difference!
You look like you're getting ready for the stage or something...

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't smile in my pictures 🤣.
Every time I post on Facebook every one tells me I need to smile more... Like... Do you have any idea how long or how much work it takes to get... 5 good pics?
By the end I'm pumped, sweating, a few different muscles are starting to cramp... It's fuckin work! I'm not just going to stand there smiling to myself like a fucking weirdo

Gainz.

I recently begged my girl to let me buy this shirt and wear it around (sleeveless). She said absolutely not!
I said why... It's not like anyone would say anything...
She said that's the fuckin point! Apparently my ego is getting out of control...
She's not ... Wrong.
I'm still gonna buy it 😂🤣

Attachments

• taylor-swift-music-shirt-taylor-swift-nothing-new-vintage_1688199237-300x300.jpg
    taylor-swift-music-shirt-taylor-swift-nothing-new-vintage_1688199237-300x300.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I recently begged my girl to let me buy this shirt and wear it around (sleeveless). She said absolutely not!
I said why... It's not like anyone would say anything...
She said that's the fuckin point! Apparently my ego is getting out of control...
She's not ... Wrong.
I'm still gonna buy it 😂🤣
That's not even that mental, G.

Visibly ejaculate across image before wearing pls.

Gainz.

That's not even that mental, G.

Visibly ejaculate across image before wearing pls.

I was thinking about drawing fake mustaches, devil horns and dicks on the faces to make it a little less gay...
I'm just trying to push the boundaries and see how far I can push my "wardrobe" before someone actually says something to me.
Because I still only get smiles, dirty looks or once in a while... "Nice shirt"

I'm not above wearing MLP or Taylor Swift... Or even a fuckin Barbie shirt. I'm just curious to see how far I can push it.
Because sarcastic shirts with my nipples hanging out just isn't doing it 😂🤣

Attachments

• ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,mens,101010_01c5ca27c6,front,square_product,600x600.u3.jpg
    ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,mens,101010_01c5ca27c6,front,square_product,600x600.u3.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
  • received_1747515982392201.jpeg
    received_1747515982392201.jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Beastmaker 1000 for climbers.

Seriously cool toy. I can hang on my right arm by itself, left one is almost there but it's the finger grip I lose.

It's got different depths in different width grips. I started on these fat ones a couple months ago at the top and now I can do the deepest 3 finger for about a minute per hang. I don't do it to a routine, just when I'm passing it or feeling a bit adhd.

The static I'm doing I'm in the photo got my arms so pumped my skin was stretched.

Also I walked up a mountain today. Don't even feel tired. PEDs.

Here's the view down the ridge.
20240311_200113.jpg