Tren train

bobby ricky

Just finished 3rd week and heading into 4th week. Anger is very controllable now but ate a bunch of food before bed last night and woke up so fucking drenched. I broke my rule of no food after 5 pm😂. Body is recomping on it’s own and I have no control over it👍. Vascularity is just getting better and better. Can’t believe gains is going to 400 mgs per week. I personally don’t see any reason to go higher than 200 with other compounds being more flexible. I’ve never felt like that’s enough of that compound until now 👍
My sleep is so so good and that’s one thing I won’t give up for any gains.

suppsforlife

Just finished 3rd week and heading into 4th week. Anger is very controllable now but ate a bunch of food before bed last night and woke up so fucking drenched. I broke my rule of no food after 5 pm😂. Body is recomping on it’s own and I have no control over it👍. Vascularity is just getting better and better. Can’t believe gains is going to 400 mgs per week. I personally don’t see any reason to go higher than 200 with other compounds being more flexible. I’ve never felt like that’s enough of that compound until now 👍
now imagine a bunch of beginners who never did steroids in their life start at 400 mg/week for "more gains"

cja11180

One week tren update
Second shot last night and the only thing so far is some sweat at night like my body is running a little hotter at night. Not much but definitely need less covers and less clothes. Sleep is great and everything else is in check. No change at gym yet. Have not thought about killing anyone or fucking anything that walks through my bedroom door 😂👍
I've noticed higher body temp as well

Gainz.

Because I want too... 😁
And I never have that feeling of "I've had enough"
That part of my brain is broken.
But I don't see me going over 400mg for a very long time

Gainz.

View attachment 866192
No pump just getting dressed. The veins in my hand and running down my arms is just crazy and even crazier in the gym

Finally something we have in common... well and the acquired taste of 🍑
😂🤣

But yeah since the tren I'm always Vascular. But when I'm lifting... my girl use to get worried by how fucking pumped they were.

Speaking of, how's your bp been looking?
I hope you are keeping a eye on it

bobby ricky

Finally something we have in common... well and the acquired taste of 🍑
😂🤣

But yeah since the tren I'm always Vascular. But when I'm lifting... my girl use to get worried by how fucking pumped they were.

Speaking of, how's your bp been looking?
I hope you are keeping a eye on it
Yes on peaches yes. Bp great 👍

Gainz.

Yes on peaches yes. Bp great 👍

That's awesome brother, I'm really happy you're not only enjoying the tren, but tolerating it as well.

I just went through my inventory... turns out I'm gonna need some more mast e for this next blast. So if I have to place a order I'm gonna get some tren a, mast p and some oral winny.
Gonna start off with the fast esters for the first few weeks and end on oral winny. No more fucking around!
I'm really excited to see the difference between tren e and tren a. Everyone seems to think tren a is far more powerful. Something about the absorption rate.

suppsforlife

No way Supps, this tren stuff is crazy strong. Much respect for it. I believe it could really make you hate life if abused.
oh yeah, it really does. that's why its best to have the conservative approach with such potent stuff. Many people read online that Tren is great (no doubt, it is, but only when used correctly) and they use it carelessly. As you may guess, they do end up hating their life.
I'm really excited to see the difference between tren e and tren a. Everyone seems to think tren a is far more powerful. Something about the absorption rate.
it's because you feel Tren A much faster than Tren E, as you already know. So it feels more intense. But it's also the fact that out of 100 mg of Tren E you get only about 70-80 mg of raw Tren. Whereas you get 90+ of raw Tren with Tren A (can't remember the exact numbers though).

kingswe3are

oh yeah, it really does. that's why its best to have the conservative approach with such potent stuff. Many people read online that Tren is great (no doubt, it is, but only when used correctly) and they use it carelessly. As you may guess, they do end up hating their life.

it's because you feel Tren A much faster than Tren E, as you already know. So it feels more intense. But it's also the fact that out of 100 mg of Tren E you get only about 70-80 mg of raw Tren. Whereas you get 90+ of raw Tren with Tren A (can't remember the exact numbers though).
Agree agree agree

cja11180

are you guys ever concerned when 1 product looks darker than another? I just got another batch of tren ace(different supplier)and its darker in color.