Trt, and my next cycle.

Parameddog

Latest physique check, same poses as usual. my traps are noticeably bigger, my arms are seemingly growing just by looking at the weights. I've hyper focused on my lower pecs and feel like they are finally starting to get that width.
Over I'm very happy with this cycle... even though I haven't packed on the pounds... I'm very happy with how I look.
Unfortunately I only have like 2 weeks left on this blast.
Amazing - you can download the pictures and have a wank all over them 💋 :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

Can't really see a difference, do you even work out? :ROFLMAO:
No.. just a lot of tren and dirty bulk 😂🤣

Amazing - you can download the pictures and have a wank all over them 💋 :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, thinking about starting a only fans... you'll be my first wank tribute
Between my body and giant "ego" and my girls great body and sexy feet... I'm more serious than you think 😂🤣

You like great bro keep that grind!!

Thanks brother, as we talked about prior... that dude in the first picture is long dead!

Gainz.

500mg test c per week (split into 2)
250mg tren e per week (split)
50mg tren a eod
250mg mast e per week (split)
50mg mast p eod
30mg winny ed for the last 4 weeks.
Whole blast 12 weeks.
250mg milk thistle ed for all 12 weeks
1 gallon of water ed/12 weeks
3,000 cals, 300g protein ed pretty much always
Push, pull, legs/abs, rest. Pretty much always.
Then go back to my cruise of 150mg weekly

Am I crazy? Its still 400mg of tren and mast per week like I planned. just wanting to try some fast esters. Plus... I enjoy pinning.

Thoughts... concerns...
Go fuck myself... open to any and all opinions... just as long as they agree with my own 🤣😂🤣😂

BulkinWes

50mg tren a eod
50mg mast p eod
Whole blast 12 weeks.

Am I crazy? Its still 400mg of tren and mast per week like I planned. just wanting to try some fast esters. Plus... I enjoy pinning.

Thoughts... concerns...
Go fuck myself... open to any and all opinions... just as long as they agree with my own 🤣😂🤣😂
Sounds good lol don’t forget caber

BulkinWes

agreed. plus anti-estrogens handy just in case, or you're 100% sure no estrogenic issues will appear from that Test dosage?
But I’d be worried about prolactin levels most because he’s been cruising for a while I believe and that’s a lot of test and other etc.

BulkinWes

50mg tren a eod
50mg mast p eod
Whole blast 12 weeks.

Thoughts... concerns...
Also 100% blast that shit lol your gonna be shredded

BulkinWes

My next cycle is mast 400 test 400 and tren 400 weekly and maybe some Anavar. I start Friday I’m running organ health by 5% nutrition and beta blockers cuz I’ve been cruising on tren and test for a while. Along with hgh been running 2iu fixing to go back up to 5iu for this cycle what y’all think about it? Also prolly gonna run 100mg of deca cuz tren got me dried out but don’t want results from deca other than lubrication. Any pointers or advice?

Gainz.

I have adex and Nolvadex.
But I just finished 400 test, 200mg tren,mast,deca and didn't need any Ais.
But I definitely have it if needed.

My next cycle is mast 400 test 400 and tren 400 weekly and maybe some Anavar. I start Friday I’m running organ health by 5% nutrition and beta blockers cuz I’ve been cruising on tren and test for a while. Along with hgh been running 2iu fixing to go back up to 5iu for this cycle what y’all think about it? Also prolly gonna run 100mg of deca cuz tren got me dried out but don’t want results from deca other than lubrication. Any pointers or advice?

And 100mg of deca per week, will be more than enough for joint pain and all that.

Gainz.

Never had caber
Never and an AI
Only problem I have with tren is my dick is always hard

I don't have caber, never taken 1mg of adex... never had any reason to take ai... and I can definitely relate to the always hard problem

BulkinWes

I have adex and Nolvadex.
But I just finished 400 test, 200mg tren,mast,deca and didn't need any Ais.
But I definitely have it if needed.

And 100mg of deca per week, will be more than enough for joint pain and all that.
You think I’ll have any water weight from just 100mg a week

Gainz.

You think I’ll have any water weight from just 100mg a week

I highly doubt it... even if so... I don't think its gonna be anything worth writing home about. 100mg is a extremely low dose, so... I really don't see it causing any issues. Especially since you'll be on tren as well.
But like most things gear related... everyone is so different... we won't know until you're in the middle of it.
But again, I highly fucking doubt it.

But if you're really worried about water weight, you can run npp.
The short ester of deca is known to have less sides. Retaining less water is a big one!
Instead of running 100mg of deca a week, you can run 20-30mg of npp every other day. the biggest benefit will be you'll get the pain relief much faster. deca is known to take 5-6 weeks to start working. where npp is much faster (like a week) and you'll retain less water.

Just a thought...

AlbertoDJ1000

Estoy tratando de ser lo más transparente posible, así que aquí estoy yo al final de mi ciclo anterior y yo ahora. Si la memoria es correcta, hay una diferencia de 6 libras. Pero también estoy mucho más bronceada en mis fotos de fin de ciclo. todos sabemos cuánto puede afectar eso a la apariencia.

A la izquierda soy yo ahora, a la derecha fue hace casi 4 meses (fin de ciclo) Considerando pct, trabajo 50 horas a la semana y me tomé 2 semanas libres del estilo de vida (necesitaba ese descanso mental, necesitaba quererlo de nuevo) Estoy muy orgulloso de mi mantenimiento.

El último ciclo fue de 16 semanas de prueba de 300 mg con 5 semanas de 40 mg de dbol al final
Hola , de que pagina web has comprado?

BulkinWes

I highly doubt it... even if so... I don't think its gonna be anything worth writing home about. 100mg is a extremely low dose, so... I really don't see it causing any issues. Especially since you'll be on tren as well.
But like most things gear related... everyone is so different... we won't know until you're in the middle of it.
But again, I highly fucking doubt it.

But if you're really worried about water weight, you can run npp.
The short ester of deca is known to have less sides. Retaining less water is a big one!
Instead of running 100mg of deca a week, you can run 20-30mg of npp every other day. the biggest benefit will be you'll get the pain relief much faster. deca is known to take 5-6 weeks to start working. where npp is much faster (like a week) and you'll retain less water.

Just a thought...
Right, I was just worried cuz ima be doing the masteron stack so didn’t wanna fk it up with the deca