BlueCollarGodz.com Customer Discussions

BCG111

Hello Muscle gurus members., Wea are BCG, a local domestic source bringing you incredible gear at very competitive pricing,We know how it is to work our asses off to support our family's and make sure they are taking care of,Well that does not leave us that much change in our pockets to get the good gear we need..So we decided to get the best raws money could buy in large enough orders where we could get the prIces down so all of us hard ass workers could afford great gear! AND WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THIS!

We shit you not, we make the best 200mg primo you will ever have and pre-workouts that get you so STRONG you can bend 45lb plates with your hands..LMAO..

We truly care about our clients... and will gladly help with cycle advise from the beginner all the way to the pro bodybuilder.
Our customer service is always ready to help you in making the correct choices for your cycle.

We will be doing monthly specials, and other ways for clients to get a shot at trying our gear for free...We 1st need to go through all of gurus rules on contests, to make sure we are not breaking any rules.

So stay tuned in, while we get this ball rolling...papa was a rolling stone!

BCG L page (4).jpg

Dolf

Welcome to MG BCG! I'm happy to see a new domestic source! I'm a blue collar guy with a wife and kids, so money is tight. Can't wait to see what you're about, and how good your gear is.

BCG111

How many of you use pre-workouts? Well if you do we make the best pre-workouts you have ever had no joke! Our LIVE WIRE pre-workout consists of 4 amazing no esters
Tne + Tren Base + adrol+ dbol 50mg+50mg+25mg +25mg .

You pin this 1.5 hour before your workout..you will get an easy 30% increase in strength, and wow talk about aggression and focus it has it. If your having issues gaining on a certain muscle group the live wire will help you. The live wire is 1 of 10 pre workouts we have that are all amazing...Our whole crew at BCG are getting up there in age and we need all the help we can get so we really focused on making truly the = best pre-workouts. Can't wait until we get some feedback here on our LIVE WIRE.

I Was trying to upload image can't seem to figure it out?

Dolf

Hit the camera icon in the top left corner of the box you're posting in. Down below another box will pop down at the bottom of the box. Hit upload to get a pic off of your device.

Dunbar

I want some of that original super pump 250 mixture... Got anything like that? Can't remember what the chem was that got banned but it was the best pre I've ever tried.

Anyone else remember what that chem was?

Last edited:

BCG111

Dunbar sign into the website I'm 100 % positive you will be impressed with our pre workouts we even have deca no ester.

Dunbar

Tried signing in. What's the secret handshake!? Haven't gotten an email confirmation yet though...

BCG111

BCG PROMO what kind of promo would you guys like to see for our 1st promo on MUSCLE GURUS. We were thinking free shipping and 1 free vail of our super potent TNE.

But we are open to suggestions form you guys and we can come up with a great opening promo...

Mleblanc

Alrighty all signed up !! Thanks for fast email. Man I can't wait to order live wire among others. But that has me pumped. Welcome to MG !!

Mleblanc

Finished up everything, now just wait on the eagle to land. Everything fairly easy. Emails are responsed to in a timely manner. I recommend not to use WU. Use any of other ways MG W2w BC , goes threw with no problem. Wu just gave issues. Just wanted to share that.